[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on I Am A Hero?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: I_Am_a_Hero.jpg (24KB, 220x312px) Image search: [Google]
I_Am_a_Hero.jpg
24KB, 220x312px
I binged this series and finished what was out before uni started, looking forward to reading any new chapters when I get home this weekend. Does anyone else here read it?
>>
It's great, I recommend binging the author's other works.

Don't expect a full thread because it's his stuff is very niche.
>>
>>151028287
I haven't read it for a while so I'm probably about 10 chapters behind. I do like it, despite some dodgy pacing, it has some really strong characterisation. It's wonderfully drawn too.
>>
I liked his other manga, but it feels like with this one he's just stalling it for the easy cash because it got popular.
>>
File: 1404695271892.jpg (55KB, 365x330px) Image search: [Google]
1404695271892.jpg
55KB, 365x330px
>>151028287
I like how weird things are getting.
>>
>>151028287
It's good. I haven't read the last 6-7 chapters so I don't know how well did the author drove the situation with the invasion of the tower and so. I've read that the liveaction is good, has anyone watched it?
>>
I love this manga, but I can't help but notice the decline in art quality in the latest chapters. Lots of reused scanned characters on photographed backgrounds.
>>
>>151028287
It's absolutely shit. Read it as a comedy and it becomes good.
The only good part is the imageboard part where people talk on the internet, speculating about what is going on and sharing their pain. It's realistic and something 4chan would absolutely do during a Zombie Apocalypse.

Everything else is shit. Good art doesn't make it a good read.
>>
>>151028287
Watch the live action movie. It's actually surprisingly well done, I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>151028747
This, I was pleasantly surprised.
Did change a lot of shit from the manga but nothing that annoyed me.
>>
>>151028791
>>151028747
Did it have an ending?
>>
>>151028457
It like it's falling down a rabbit hole. I was pretty annoyed when the ayy lmao was revealed. It's just kinda ruined the light-hearted fun of it all.

>>151028823
No, it's still going to this day.

You know when one of the long arcs in the manga ends and that specific part is tied neatly into a box but the bigger questions are still there, it's literally the same as that.
It ends as they drive away from the shopping district with the autistic bb gun kids
I was kinda upset they didn't include that one kid who joins the last stand then prematurely kills himself though, he was based
>>
>>151028823
no
>>
>>151028287
>Does anyone else here read it?
What's with this recent trend of posting like a newshit?
>>
>>151028747
>>151028791
Do I watch the movie first or do I read some of the manga before?
>>
>>151029409
mangamangamanga
manga doesn't spoil movie because of story changes but movie spoils manga a lot

You only need to read a little past the shopping district arc though.
>>
Is the movie subbed? Because if it's, it's not in nyaa.
>>
>>151029409
The movie actually does nothing to do with the manga. Is basically a really fun movie.
>>
>>151029622
Forget it, I confused the colors of the tags.
>>
File: odajobsothersherojobsself.png (1MB, 1123x2028px) Image search: [Google]
odajobsothersherojobsself.png
1MB, 1123x2028px
Has anyone here been asked like this?

Oh sorry, wrong board.
>>
Update when?
>>
>>151030792
never
>>
>>151028287
Pretty nice but nothing that special in my opinion.

Also that love triangle shit before the current HAPPENING got annoying for me at least otherwise it's been entertaining and I too look forward for new chapters.
>>
>>151028612
Any links for the movie?
>>
>>151028287
While the story is still interesting, it has been dragging to no end.
>>
>>151031179
So who do you think will win Hideo; Hiromi, _Oda_, or Tekko?

Or it will end in zombie hive harem?
>>
>>151028612
its a pretty good zombie movie, but nothing extraordinary
>>
File: file.png (551KB, 800x1137px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
551KB, 800x1137px
its great

too bad best girl died
>>
>>151032624
It has been implied later that the best girl is still around though, sending sig to her sis to protect MC.
>>
It's been very slow the past few volumes.
>>
>>151030578
How can he do the blow job himself? Does he have some acrobatic background?

Deepest lore.
>>
>>151032394
If he doesn't stick his peepee in the nest I'll be disappointed
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.