[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of degenerate watches this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

What kind of degenerate watches this?
>>
>>151026482
You
>>
File: 1480018354525.jpg (2MB, 1280x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1480018354525.jpg
2MB, 1280x2880px
>>151026482
/a/.
>>
>>151026516

I would never...
>>
I've never watched it but I've masturbated many times to the doujins
>>
Anime appeals to the modern male who is apathetic to a meaniful existence. His only concern is his own shallow dreams and aspirations. He shuns the world because it isnt as real as his fantasies. The world has expectations and you must work to earn what you keep. Anime has an unlimited harem who satisfies his every need and desire. This is the means by which a man increasingly adores himself and creates a prison in his mind. The saddest thing is that he is not happy with his own company and must constantly pursue and hoard his obsession so that his vain desires will be fulfilled. A sad existence only made more pathetic as time marches on.
>>
File: 1481548885678.gif (128KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1481548885678.gif
128KB, 600x337px
>>151027019
>>
>>151026482
You, a little more than 6 years ago.
>>
>>151027019
How do I escape
>>
>>151027019
>creates a prison in his mind
Have you considered that the prison is to keep the rest of the world from intruding in?
>>
>>151028225
>>151028817

For me the real evil of Waifus would be that it takes an appetite which, in lawful use, leads the individual out of himself to complete (and correct) his own personality in that of another (and finally in children and even grandchildren) and turns it back: sends the man back into the prison of himself, there to keep a harem of imaginary brides. And this harem, once admitted, works against his ever getting out and really uniting with a real woman. For the harem is always accessible, always subservient, calls for no sacrifices or adjustments, and can be endowed with erotic and psychological attractions which no real woman can rival. Among those shadowy brides he is always adored, always the perfect lover: no demand is made on his unselfishness, no mortification ever imposed on his vanity. In the end, they become merely the medium through which he increasingly adores himself . . . . And it is not only the faculty of love which is thus sterilized, forced back on itself, but also the faculty of imagination.

The true exercise of imagination, in my view, is (a) To help us to understand other people (b) To respond to, and, some of us, to produce, art. But it has also a bad use: to provide for us, in shadowy form, a substitute for virtues, successes, distinctions etc. which ought to be sought outside in the real world—e.g. picturing all I’d do if I were rich instead of earning and saving. Waifuism involves this abuse of imagination in erotic matters (which I think bad in itself) and thereby encourages a similar abuse of it in all spheres. After all, almost the main work of life is to come out of our selves, out of the little, dark prison we are all born in. Waifuism is to be avoided as all things are to be avoided which retard this process. The danger is that of coming to love the prison.
>>
>>151026482
Manami would...
>>
>>151027019
>It's another "all anime is harem" post
>>
It's sad that anime used to be pretty good until they decided to pander to hopeless virgins who'll do anything for intimacy
>>
>>151029150
Where can I rate comment and subscribe?
>>
>>151029569
Can you shut the fuck up? How about you actually look at what's airing and you'll notice that there's a massive range of genres you complete and utter donut.
>>
>>151029596
>TRIGGERED
>>
>>151029628
epic response
>>
>>151029596
there's a wide range of shit, I'll give you that much
>>
>>151029560

Anime is a harem. Whether it is the false sense of friendship or the trivial pursuit of love; you hold them close to you because you are not satisfied by what you receive of love or friendship in the outside world.

Why do you keep the television or laptop on so close to when you sleep? Are you afraid of your own thoughts? Afraid that the crippling reality might settle in? Afraid of loneliness you try so desperately to escape?
>>
>>151029884
>>151029575
>>
>>151027019

huh... rly maeks u think
>>
>>151026482
The sister-fucking kind
>>
>>151027019
implying sisters aren't meaningful
>>
The kind that's turned on by fantasies of others screwing their family members.

These people may or may not be interested in screwing their own real life relatives though. That's a whole different animal.
>>
>>151027019
>only anime
You know, it goes without saying that your fixation on this particular form creates a self-negation. What you're saying is not what you mean to say of anime, but of yourself.

I mean, after all, anyone with familiarity with any other form of television reproduces these forms verbatim.

Including the wire. Especially the wire, you fucks.
>>
>>151026482
Everyone here

PS: Is posting down for everyone? Iee gettin errors
>>
Ayase should have been the imouto. He resembles Kyousuke and would better pull of being a bitch little sister. Kirino is too much bullshit.
>>
>>151026482
i wish i had a sister
>>
>>151031416
*She

Plus Kyousuke should be been the otaku. The girls call him a creep and it's inauthentic. He isn't that creepy, just lame. Maybe fans wouldn't be able to handle a normal little sister spitting on them.
>>
>>151031523
>Kyousuke should be been the otaku
Yeah let's it should've been otaku neet si gets imouto pussy #875325788113
>>
>>151027019
>>151029150
I'm fully aware it's not what I'm "supposed" to do, biologically. I don't care, I choose not to do what I'm supposed to. I'm going to do what I want, I don't feel guilty for this. I know exactly what it is, I don't care.
>>
>>151031644
Name five series like that.
>>
>>151029884
>Why do you keep the television or laptop on so close to when you sleep? Are you afraid of your own thoughts? Afraid that the crippling reality might settle in? Afraid of loneliness you try so desperately to escape?
Nice projection faggot. I hate other people, they're annoying and I can barely put up with them when there are several lines of code between me and them. I know exactly who I am. I'm narcissistic, schizoid, autistic, anti-social, and yes I am not pleased with the prospect of facing other humans. But why should I? What's wrong with running away from something I have nothing to gain from?
>>
>>151027019
Its true
>>
>>151031822
>What's wrong with running away from something I have nothing to gain from

Like yourself?
>>
File: db2.gif (263KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
db2.gif
263KB, 600x903px
>>151031822
>>
>>151026482
My little sister loves this show.
h e l p
>>
>>151033226

she wants a father figure

step up
>>
>>151027019
Can we just ban anyone who posts Facebook-tier tryhard shit like this? They obviously don't belong here.
>>
>>151033422

in your safe space?
>>
File: descartes.jpg (151KB, 817x1000px) Image search: [Google]
descartes.jpg
151KB, 817x1000px
>>151026482
I do, and I have the hugest hate boner for Kirino,

>>151033226
You know the drill anon.
>>
>>151027086
i watch anime but im not an otaku so am i ok?
>>
File: 1481559225247.jpg (24KB, 492x376px) Image search: [Google]
1481559225247.jpg
24KB, 492x376px
>>151033579

no
>>
>>151033493
Yes. Is the idea that people who don't like anime and manga don't belong on a board dedicated to the discussion of those topics really that hard to wrap your head around?
>>
>>151033660
What he actually said was:
You see, whether you can draw like this or not, being able to think up this kind of design, it depends on whether or not you can say to yourself, ‘Oh, yeah, girls like this exist in real life. If you don’t spend time watching real people, you can’t do this, because you’ve never seen it. Some people spend their lives interested only in themselves. Almost all Japanese animation is produced with hardly any basis taken from observing real people, you know. It’s produced by humans who can’t stand looking at other humans. And that’s why the industry is full of otaku!.
>>
File: miyazaki.jpg (193KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
miyazaki.jpg
193KB, 1600x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfxlgHBaxEU

more miyazaki pls
>>
>>151027019
Smells of a rehash of what CS Lewis said about masturbation.

>For me the real evil of masturbation would be that it takes an appetite which, in lawful use, leads the individual out of himself to complete (and correct) his own personality in that of another . . . and turns it back; sends the man back into the prison of himself, there to keep a harem of imaginary brides. And this harem, once admitted, works against his ever getting out and really uniting with a real woman. For the harem is always accessible, always subservient, calls for no sacrifices or adjustments, and can be endowed with erotic and psychological attractions which no woman can rival. Among those shadowy brides he is always adored, always the perfect lover; no demand is made on his unselfishness, no mortification ever imposed on his vanity. In the end, they become merely the medium through which he increasingly adores himself . . . .

>The true exercise of imagination, in my view, is (a) To help us to understand other people (b) To respond to, and, some of us, to produce, art. But it has also a bad use: to provide for us, in shadowy form, a substitute for virtues, successes, distinctions etc. which ought to be sought outside in the real world–e.g. picturing all I’d do if
I were rich instead of earning and saving. Masturbation involves this abuse of
imagination in erotic matters . . . and thereby encourages a similar abuse of it
in all spheres. After all, almost the main work of life is to come out of our selves, out of the little, dark prison we are all born in. Masturbation is to be avoided as all things are to be avoided which retard this process. The danger is that of coming to love the prison.
>>
>>151026617
>Was mad they didn't remain married in the anime

Now that I think about it, I'm honestly surprised they allowed that kiss or a wedding at all.
>>
>>151034050
Lewis is great.
>>
>>151026482
>What kind of degener/a/te watches this?
Gee, I wonder.
This could be a hard one.
>>
>>151026482
I watched it and I loved it and I want to impregnate her and Kuroneko together with my old man buddies.
>>
File: 1481553897332.jpg (83KB, 564x845px) Image search: [Google]
1481553897332.jpg
83KB, 564x845px
>>151033923
>>
>>151033226
How old is she?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.