[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the greatest anime of 2011?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Was this the greatest anime of 2011?
>>
>>151019048
Yes.
>>
File: 1481917938659.jpg (19KB, 170x94px) Image search: [Google]
1481917938659.jpg
19KB, 170x94px
But the manga was good.
>>
No. 6th.
>>
Penguindrum, Nichijou, Hourou Musoko, Muybridge's Strings
>>
>>151019048
gay
>>
File: 1384438195149.png (92KB, 365x375px) Image search: [Google]
1384438195149.png
92KB, 365x375px
Madoka
>>
>>151019048
That isn't Tiger & Bunny.
>>
>2011
>Not talking about Steins;Gate
>>
>>151019048

I forgot all about this rushed disaster
>>
>>151019871

>Aniplex: Hey how about we take this 10 volume long manga and turn it into an 11 episode TV series knowing there's no way that could possibly work but giving us enough pretense of running a show with noitaminA again in order to be able to market some Aimer songs. We might even be able to pick up some fujos if we overemphasize the yaoi aspects of the storyline.

NOPE!
>>
>>151019670

they were just friends bro
>>
Fugg yes.
>>
>>151019802

>2011
>Stein;Gate
>HxH
>Madoka
>Bakuman
>No.6

I think no. 6 is the best in this list.
>>
Bleach
>>
>>151019977

Of course Bones still games blamed for it to this day when like any studio that works with Aniplex and noitaminA they really didn't have a whole lot to work with and likely had plenty of production committee demands to try to meet since for stating off as a block about trying to make late night anime more appealing to mainstream adults it now has more commercial interests involved than any block I can think of. You have to now satisfy Aniplex, Dentsu Amazon, FujiTV, noitaminA's own representatives and at one point Funimation. It's no wonder only A-1 and super small recently founded studios like Wit, Zero-G and even do any work for the block anymore because they're about the only ones that would be willing to put up with that hot mess.

Seriously though go look at the wikipedia page and look at the sheer variety of content, studios and legit creative as opposed to commercial input that went into the block and how it's been ever since Aniplex took over as the sole producer/publisher of content for the block around early 2013. It's a damn shame.
>>
>>151019670
thats what made it so good
>>
>>151019048
I haven't seen it, but this is the first time I see people talking about it, and they don't have good things to say either.

I also want to bring up Chihayafuru, another good anime from that year.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.