[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show good, or shit with moments of good? I can't decide.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: noragamifestival.jpg (135KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
noragamifestival.jpg
135KB, 1000x562px
Is this show good, or shit with moments of good? I can't decide.
>>
shit with moments of good

every single character had potential but ended up having either shit backstory or just didn't go anywhere

the protaganists backstory was extremely underwhelming after all that time of him refusing to tell people what his past was like

Most of the plot was retarded and the way the weapons functioned were basically copied directly from soul eater (which is also shit)

great OST and action scenes though
>>
>>151012225
This
>>
>>151012225

Soul Eater had so much wasted potential. The Medusa endgame was weak and Death dying was like a dumb joke.
>>
>>151012300
that's what happens when somebody creates a series with a great idea of how the world design will be, but instead of hiring a real writer they just do it themselves
>>
>>151012080
Why Bishamonten is not a tall dude with spear and fullplate armor?
>>
>>151012589

It's like hiring a highschool drop out dog walker to design a sixty million dollar mansion.
>>
>>151012225
>>151012589
Pretty accurate.
>>
>>151012080
Go what you feel in your heart.
>>
>>151012080
The manga is good.

The anime has filler and lots of cut content.
>>
Good
>>
Fuck you I find both enjoyable

Great OST too

I feel like a lot of shows are good but forgettable because there are 200 shows a season nowadays. Noragami season 1 was the first enjoyable show in a while that I watched and could rewatch without getting bored. Good balance of comedy, action, and comfy city vibes. Then season 2 came and completely blew 1 out of the water
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.