[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

were they lovers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

were they lovers?
>>
>>151008835
I thought it was pretty obvious that they were not.
>>
>>151008835
No. They literally can't have sex because of their cyberization.
>>
>>151008835
just partners
>>
>>151008835
can she have cyber orgasms?
>>
She's a lesbian and he has no dick
>>
>>151008835
Prolly friend with benefits

Batou does have unlimited access to Makoto's physical form, and anyone else would have happy with just that. But not him
>>
>>151009187
But that one time major offered /ss/ to that kid?
>>
>>151009187
>>151009260
what?
When was this stated
>>
>>151009305
the no dick and can't have sex part not the lesbo part
>>
>>151009276
Besides I thought Makoto used to be a dude? That's pretty gay
>>
Didn't they have a fling at one point or was that just for theatrics on the staff's part?
>>
>>151009276
>>151009322
Her name is Motoko and she was never a dude. We never get to learn much of her past in the movie version but I find it unlikely. I also find it unlikely that the movie version is even interested in actual sex.

>>151009319
Not him but I think Batou references this in Stand Alone Comples, that he lost his lower body.
>>
Poor Bato can't sex major because that would be unprofessional.
Life keeps giving him lemon-lime instead of orange.
>>
>>151008835
no and
no
>>
>>151008835
no but the major is a total fucking babe and arguably the perfect woman
>>
>>151008835
Nah. Batou actually asked her why she didn't swap to a male body for the power increase.

>>151009322
Nah. We see that sequence of her crushing the doll as a child in every OP of SAC.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.