[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Strawhat Cover got a new version where everyone's normal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

The Strawhat Cover got a new version where everyone's normal.
>>
>>151006400
That Deku looks badass!
>>
>>151006440
Is Deku the one with the sword?
>>
>>151006928
No that's the faggot from Kimetsu no Yaiba
>>
>>151006948
>Tanjiro is a fag
you know how many demons this fucker beheaded in just 40 chapters?
most of them where just being controlled too and didn't have a choice but to do evil shit
and he's like "nope, you die now"
>>
>>151007512
Still a fag that wants to fuck his sister
>>
>>151008138
Did you even read Kimetsu?
>>
New version? Looks like next weeks cover to me senpai. I forgot very few of the fuckers here can read jap
>>
>>151008138
I'd also fuck his sister
>>151006928
No, he's the one with green hair
>>
>>151006948
>kimetsu no yaiba
What? The guy with the sword is from Black Clover.
>>
>>151006400
I wonder how many of these will end by the end of 2017
>>
>>151009740
It's the same shit
>>
>>151008138
>Still a fag that wants to fuck his sister

That's Fire Punch you moron
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.