[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: togashi.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
togashi.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
How do we save him?
>>
>>150977994
Kill Yuji Horii.
>>
>>150977994
Find a cure for autism and give it to him. That's seriously the only way.
>>
File: 1450725381636.png (500KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1450725381636.png
500KB, 500x356px
>>
>>150979387
hxh is good because of his autism tho
>>
>>150977994
Asian Chris-chan can't be saved.
>>
You can't.

He realized that Jumppu needs him more than he needs Jumppu, so he can get away with pretty much anything.
>>
>>150979458
It really isn't.

It was good because it was basically Jojo's with less poses and more overall likeable cast members.

The problem is that like Jojo's it went south the moment people started powerscaling it because now they'll have to play hardball since we arguably saw the apex of the world hence why the Dark Continent will involve guys advancing even more.

Mereum was an amazing thing in the comic but the ant arc should have been the ending to the series. Not the mid-point.

Could have just had the Chimera Ants appear in small parts and slowly progress the world around them with Hunters slowly disappearing to feed the Queen and just have them conquering notbestkorea as the final arc.

Wouldn't need 'bullshitability101' to fix the problem and the Kaito shit where he's now a mouseantbaby. Having a dark ending to a rollercoaster manga would have been great but Togashi fails at pacing.

Always has. Always will.
>>
>>150979736
>it was basically Jojo's

stopped reading there
fucking Jojofags ruin everything
>>
>>150977994
Togashi dreams he could lazy off like this again.

The guy has back problems now, he must be playing Dragon Quest laid back on his bed nowadays.
>>
>>150979736
lurk for 2 more years
>>
>>150979736

>It was good because it was basically Jojo's with less poses and more overall likeable cast members.

from what I've seen, jojo is shit so I can't put it as a point of comparison

>Wouldn't need 'bullshitability101' to fix the problem and the Kaito shit where he's now a mouseantbaby. Having a dark ending to a rollercoaster manga would have been great but Togashi fails at pacing

agree. like he fucked up hisoka. I'd prefer him to be remain dead instead of turning him into michael jackson
>>
File: 1467371256868.jpg (198KB, 640x944px) Image search: [Google]
1467371256868.jpg
198KB, 640x944px
>>150979826
>>
File: Cq8hWeCUEAAu1PS.jpg (224KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cq8hWeCUEAAu1PS.jpg
224KB, 1200x900px
>>150977994
Stop sucking his dick. Seriously. The only reason why Togashi work as rarely as he does is because fanboys are compliance sheeple who brought into the 'Hiatuses is what makes HxH good' meme.

If George R.R Martin said 'muh back hurt, I'm going to need 4 years to write 20 chapters' tommorrow, niggas would go full retard and break the internet.

HxHfags on the other hand are terrified of calling Togashi on his shit because faggot literally sank Yu Yu Hakusho because his editors wanna him to actually do his fucking job.

Here we are 20 years later and with barely shit to show for, while Togashi is now directing us to other series to read. Fuck that crippled nigga, he got a team of assistance and we still can't get new content.
>>
What's the longest manga on hiatus that made a come back?
I heard that Beet the Vandel Buster made a come back after 10 years.
>>
>>150977994
He's still married with Sailor Moon?
>>
>>150977994
I fail to see his problem? Save him from what?
>>
>>150977994
Tell him clean his room.
>>
File: 1474296536323.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474296536323.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>150977994
It a lot of tissue boxes in his room.
>>
>>150983172
Yes.
She's lazier than him.
>>
>>150979736
>arguably saw the apex of the world hence why the Dark Continent will involve guys advancing even more.
You are truly retarded if that's what you got out of both CA and DC arcs. Meruem was living proof that powerlevels are bullshit and irrelevant (killed by a fucking bomb and defeated by a little blind girl), and DC arc is full of things that don't even fit the concept of powerlevels, like diseases and plants.

Even so, only the biggest of shounen babbies would think the climax of a series and the max potential it has is directly linked to the strongest villain. There is a huge amount left to explore and develop regardless, and strength has almost always been secondary to strategy in series.
>>
>>150985194
They are living the dream.
>>
>>150982658
Isn't that what Martin does anyway?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.