[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /a/ think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What did /a/ think of this?
>>
>>150968541
Fun. Threads were nice. Then they became gay. Then they became REALLY REALLY gay. And now they're cancer.
>>
>>150968747
This is true , sadly>>150968747
>>
File: Historia PP.png (55KB, 250x161px) Image search: [Google]
Historia PP.png
55KB, 250x161px
Ready for round 2 shitposting in April. Along with TITANREVEALS and all the new fanart for Historia from the people who don't care about manga.
>>
>>150968541

It was alright just nothing as great as normalfags were making it out to be, I think the mysteries weren't handled too well for how obvious they are.
>>
you can't just blah blah blah
>>
What lewd things would /a/ do to this butt?
>>
>>150969796

I'd rather do lewd things with Rico or the doctor
>>
>>150968747
FPBP
>>
>>150969854
Doctor?
>>
>>150970033

How can you not remember Hanji?
>>
>>150968747
This is the problem with a show becoming popular in the mainstream.

I'm not trying to defend the Sekrit Club mentality, but one has to admit that popular shows have a propensity to bring non-/a/ channers or just regular old normies here in droves.

If they would subscribe to board culture, post intelligently, or just not be flat out faggots, it would be ok. But that is sadly never the case.
>>
>>150970072
Her role isn't doctor senpai, she's a squad leader. She was only checking Eren's body because he's a freak connected with titans, her fetish.
Other than that I can't recall her doing other doctor stuff.
>>
>>150968541
>It turns out you were the real attack on titan all along Eren

I can't believe they actually put this in the show.
>>
>>150969650
The ones who actually draw most likely already read the manga as well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.