[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 episodes So how long will it take for LWA TV to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

>25 episodes
So how long will it take for LWA TV to become a slideshow?
>>
This was announced as a two cour, 25 episode anime. I guess it would be slide show as early as episode 14.

Other original anime (that weren't announced as 25eps from the start) usually become slideshow by episode 5.
>>
>>150950896
It's Trigger, so 3 episodes, just enough to hook you in, and then a few minutes of good animation each episode, until the last 2 episodes where they spend all their remaining budget.
>>
>>150950896
It won't be "a slideshow". Trigger are very competent and forward-thinking when it comes to consistency and quality. I know they had planned this ahead of time long ago. Space Patrol Luluco was just a side-project mini-series to keep people interested, and this is the real deal where all their workers and effort went to.
>>
Is it true that the story form the 2 shorts won't apply anymore?
>>
>>150951480
Yep
>>
>>150951116
This, also Negativefags have to shitpost
>>
>>150950896
kiznaiver was good the whole way through (12 ep?) so i expect this will be too.

god, kiznaiver what a piece of shit though. so fucking forgettable. why they wasted their time and work on that, beyond me.
>>
Was this the one where it's airing a season earlier than they originally planned?

If so then I give it 2 episodes
>>
>>150951768
Kiznaiver was easily Trigger's best work. Also clearly not forgettable considering how people constantly bring it up in these threads.
>>
>>150950896
I thought it was confirmed for 13 episodes.
>>
>>150952194
Nice logic retard the show isn't even a year old and Trigger only has done half a dozen shows with most of them being shorts
>>
>>150951768
Kiznaiver is the only non meme show they made
>>
>>150952194
>>150952383
Clarify why.
>>
>>150952362
I'm not the one that called it forgettable
>>
>>150950896
kill le kill became slideshow at episode 2, since lwa is split cour I assume at ep 5 of each cour the budget will run dry.
>>
>>150952194
Kiznaiver was a full out meme, which is why it's still remembered. Not to mention it's the last Boom Boom Satellites OP we'll ever see.
>>
>>150952453
Neither was I but you are still retarded
>>
>>150952401
Because school battle/haremshit is the only real anime.
>>
>>150952401
Characters were on another level compared to 99% of anime. Perfect designs, well characterized through animation, lovable personalities and interactions with each other. The whole show had god tier writing and directing.
>>
>>150952494
Your posts make no sense. I said the show wasn't forgettable, you agreed with me while calling me retarded. Please try to be coherent my friend
>>
File: 1480319722353.png (123KB, 481x363px) Image search: [Google]
1480319722353.png
123KB, 481x363px
>>150952462
>Kiznaiver
>still remembered
>>
>>150950896
>tfw they finally introduce panties
>$$$$$
They will save anime i'm telling you.
>>
>>150952711
No where did I agree with you. Your logic is clearly stupid and retarded though considering it hasn't even been a year yet.
>>
>>150952908
>it hasn't even been a year yet.
So you agree that it isn't forgettable
>>
>>150953096
Looks like you agree with your logic being retarded, I see no attempt to defend it. Ouch
>>
>>150953153
Looks like you made some incoherent posts and you're doubling down to be quite honest
>>
>>150950896
They'll fuck up on the first episode, just watch.
>>
honestly Tumblr types can go 'muh empowering female portrayals' all they want but the animation was the real star of LWA. I don't expect them to maintain good art direction throughout the whole series either, I mean KLK ep 1 looked great but then the final episode had terrible colors throughout the entirety of the first half despite good key animation

KLK also had the potential for fun writing on par with Fourze & Gurren Lagann but Nakashima didn't feel like it
>>
>>150953393
>muh empowering female portrayals
wait, is this really the reason why people like LWA?
>>
>>150953443
I loved LWA2 because of the amazing visuals and the last fight scene.
>>
>>150953393
Or perhaps Nakashima is actually a hack
>>
>>150953214
There's nothing more incoherent in this thread than claiming a show isn't forgettable because people are still bringing it up not even 6 months after it finished.
>>
>>150953738
>There's nothing more incoherent in this thread than claiming a show isn't forgettable because it hasn't been forgotten
>>
>>150953443
why some fags on Tumblr pretend to like LWA
>>150953719
I assume you also disliked Fourze & TTGL's writing though

if not then why couldn't KLK be equally good
>>
>>150952194
have you never heard of kill la kill
>>
They clearly have an all-star animation team, though.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.