[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are spawned as a high school-aged boy in the K-On! universe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

You are spawned as a high school-aged boy in the K-On! universe, attending a high school in the same town as Sakuragaoka High School while the four original girls begin their first year of high school. What's your first move?
>>
Obviously, I would watch anime and read manga like in my 3D-real life.
Or did you think anybody gives a shit about these girls if they existed as a real life equivalent?
>>
File: 1455774180380.gif (977KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1455774180380.gif
977KB, 500x281px
>>150943802
>Spawning as a Jap dude
Kill myself because my dick is small and life in Japan is shit.
>>
>>150943802
I'm going to have to agree with other people in the thread and say that it doesn't sound that much better than my current position to be perfectly honest.
>>
>>150943982
>>150944134
>>150944201

>not wanting the jap high school experience
>not wanting to pursue the love of your favorite keion
>not wanting to be superior 2D

What's happened to this board?
>>
>>150944348
No, fuck you. Cute girl or nothing.
>>
>>150944348
>>not wanting the jap high school experience
It's fucking awful m8

Now spawn me as a grill and we can talk.
>>
>>150944348
Unlike nipponjins who feel dead inside for being adults working 24/7 at their dull monotonous jobs and their shitty work culture and then whine about how they wish they were high schoolers again, westerners actually love being adults and hate every moment of high school, because adulthood is when life really starts and is awesome.
At most, westerners would be okay with starting over as little children and enjoy the world through the eyes of a child, when the ground was lava, and only a few places could be safely walked upon.

But nobody with half a brain cell wants to be a dumb teenager again.
Not even teenagers want to be teenagers.
>>
My first move is to find Ritsu so we can begin our life together.
>>
>>150943802
learn how to be a record producer
>>
>>150943802
Rape.
>>
>>150943802
>What's your first move?
I join the light music club because I'm a good drummer.
I have tea with the rest of the club everyday after school because I like tea anyway and these gatherings look real comfy.
Having excluded the less best keion from most activities because I'm a much better drummer and a much more serious musician than her I spend more and more time with the other girls, especially with Mio because writing songs and whatnot and with Azusa because being serious musicians and wanting to try lotsa stuff and whatnot.
Also possibly more reharsals with Mugi as well.
After some weeks of this, Mio calls me to her house telling me she wants me to hear this new song she wrote that she thinks might be good enough for us to play at the next gig, I go there, find the door open, enter and hear the sound of water running in a shower.
I yell I'm there, the water stops and she hurriedly yells back to wait there and that she'll be out in a moment.
With a somewhat awkward look, wearing short shorts and a loose tank top she awkwardly brings me to her room where she gets her notebook, awkwardly tells me to sit on the bed and starts singing the new song she thought up.
She finishes and tells me she isn't quite satisfied because the lyrics in the chorus sound a bit too cheesy and not convincing enough, and she'd be kinda too ashamed to sing this so she'd have to hear Yui's opinion as well.
I give her a couple opinions and some advice on how she might wanna change a thing here and work on another thing there, and she awkwardly thanks me for the advice and for coming there to help.
Next thing I know she's asking me if I want something to drink but says wouldn't have any tea as good as Mugi's, and I ask for some orange juice.
She shows me the way to the kitchen and tells me she has to get one thing somewhere else, so I sit and ask her if her parents do come home in time for diner sometimes.
>>
Smell Yui butt
>>
>>150945912
This anon's got the right idea
>>
File: 7F8.jpg (45KB, 654x768px) Image search: [Google]
7F8.jpg
45KB, 654x768px
>>150947011
She answers from another room that they usually don't, but she doesn't mind and has gotten quite good at cooking because of that.
After a minute she asks if I could come to the bathroom because she needs my help to get one thing, and I go there to find her like pic related.
She tells me she also wanted me to come because lately she's feeling like I'm more and more interesting and that is how important I'm for her and how she feels about me.
Then we make tender love in her room, on her bed near the song notebook.
And that is what I would do if I was spawned as a high school-aged boy in the K-On! universe, attending a high school in the same town as Sakuragaoka High School while the four original girls begin their first year of high school.
>>
>Not realising if your waifu was real they'd want nothing to do with you
>>
>>150947011

>"Alright Anon, Principal Okiyama has read your appeal to be let into the school and it has been accepted based on where you live and the fact that there are no nearby schools to you. You're being put in Sawako-sensei's class, you'll also need to wear the school uniform. Unfortunately we only have female ones obviously, so you can either get Home Economics to make you a custom uniform or just wear the regular one with the skirt and leggings. All good? Great, also have you heard of the Light Music Club?"
>>
>>150943802
Install hidden cameras to record their daily lives and watch it all back when I get home.
>>
>>150943802
Put Yui on a mental hospital.
>>
Join a local band and bump into them at the band competition

Obviously after Azunyan has joined because the rest is trash (except for Yui, she's okay)
>>
>>150943802

>Sakuragaoka High School, an all-female school
>Spawned as a high school-aged boy

What is there to do beside being creepy?
>>
>>150947727
boy it sure is hard to read more than 5 words at once am I right?
>>
murder azusa before she can taint the group
>>
File: Yui_with_Nodoka's_glasses.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yui_with_Nodoka's_glasses.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Get all the seven dragon balls and wish to be respawned again as Yui. Rather actually become a K-on than to date one. On the plus side, this means I also get Ui.
>>
study hard and get good grades of course
>>
impregnate ritsu asap
>>
File: 1478821991938.jpg (750KB, 2651x3858px) Image search: [Google]
1478821991938.jpg
750KB, 2651x3858px
>>150947531
This.

Or basically just build up my reputation in a band for 1 year so I can be an exemplar senpai when Azusa finally shows up.
>>
>>150943802
well id have to relearn guitar... also get better grades and play music with them while i flirt time to start over and be alpha
>>
>>150945912
That's a nice strategy.
>>
I ask Ritsu out
>>
Killing myself while I'm still young
>>
jump off a cliff so I can respawn as something better
>>
>>150947011
>>150947133
did you make up this story on the spot?
(nice dubs)
>>
>>150943802
>search for Ritsu
>give her a note to meet me after school
>behind the gymnasium while cicadas chirp loudly and the sun beat down on us while being premeated in sweat
>fuck the living hell out of Ritsu until she can aheago no more
>>
>>150943802
I perform fuwa fuwa time, copyright it, and then sue the fuck out of them when they perform it for the first time.
>>
File: azusa_icon_sq.png (105KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
azusa_icon_sq.png
105KB, 420x420px
Casually bump into them on the way to school with my guitar and join as the rhythm guitarist before Azusa joins. Of course, I would ask the principal for some form of waiver so I could join a club in an all-girls high school as a guy.

A year later, once Azusa enters high school, I would strike up a conversation with her about music and eventually point out that I also have a red Fender MG69 Mustang and we decide to get married and live a quiet life in Kyoto
>>
>>150955654
>suing someone for covering your song
no court will side with you, and even then, how much money do you expect to make from a bunch of school girls
>>
>>150958105
>implying he wants money from a bunch of school girls
>>
>>150943802
learn japanese...
>>
>>150944348
Japanese High School life sucks and isn't anything like my Japanese Animes.
>>
Find a hot dude and get dicked for the yaoi. I want to be like Oreki.
>>
File: 207fb139.jpg (25KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
207fb139.jpg
25KB, 650x366px
Sneak hidden messages into the television broadcast to let otaku know that I have achieved the dream. Then live out my life as a 2D HTT otaku.
>>
>>150959568
>I want everything to be done for me
YOU need to be that overly nice super talented shy guy.
YOU need to fall face first into the oppai of the setokaijo.
YOU need to develop extremely close relationships with imoutos.
It's up to YOU
>>
>>150955555
checked
>>
rape azunyan in her butthole and cut a nipple off.
socially isolate her and get to not join the club and commit suicide.

shark yui daily
>>
File: uZELkqR.png (348KB, 581x734px) Image search: [Google]
uZELkqR.png
348KB, 581x734px
>>150945834
>>150952858
This.
>>
>>150943802
Pawn to E5
>>
Find the school's biggest badass and fight him, to prove how tough I am.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.