[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waifu Wednesday Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 75

File: 2008-12-23-132385.jpg (324KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
2008-12-23-132385.jpg
324KB, 500x585px
All waifus a the best gift of all, make sure to spend a happy holidays together and give her the gift of love!

Let's get things rolling!

Which other waifus from these threads would you're loved one most likely want to hang out with?

What would you do out in the snow together?

What do you think they'd give you for Christmas?

Would you celebrate a big Christmas dinner with your loved one, or just relax for the day?

If you could give one gift, and just one to them. What would you give to them?

Remember to compliment a waifu today, yours are all super adorable and ultra cool!
>>
Where were you when waifu wednesday died?
>>
File: 408.jpg (270KB, 563x715px) Image search: [Google]
408.jpg
270KB, 563x715px
>>150936326
Early thread, nice.
>Which other waifus from these threads would you're loved one most likely want to hang out with?
Fuuka would get along with Mint, Konata and Chihiro.

>What would you do out in the snow together?
Angels and snowmen.

>What do you think they'd give you for Christmas?
Probably some gadget she made herself, like a wristwatch

>Would you celebrate a big Christmas dinner with your loved one, or just relax for the day?
Relaxing all day, then a romantic dinner.

>If you could give one gift, and just one to them. What would you give to them?
A turquoise bracelet

>Remember to compliment a waifu today.
Mint a cute!

Does you love one know what Christmas is about or would you have to explain to them?
>>
File: winter_scarf.jpg (196KB, 1378x1378px) Image search: [Google]
winter_scarf.jpg
196KB, 1378x1378px
>>150936326
-Always wanted to see if I could make a man of snow. She, though, seems like the type to throwing the stuff around.

-For some reason, I'm imagining her surprising me by draping a nice handcrafted scarf around my neck, secretly infused with her own favorite scent.

-The two of us? A bit of the latter. Relax during the day, and a nice festive meal at night.

-A nice necklace with an aquamarine jewel pendent.

How would your special one best cope with the cold weather?
>>
>>150936326
my eternal unconditional love
>>
File: 43687539.png (335KB, 800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
43687539.png
335KB, 800x1133px
>>150936326
She would try to be friends with anyone here, but I think she would get along pretty well with Tsubasa.
Snowball fight.
She would probably notice something that I wanted and get that.
A smaller dinner, then relax after that.

>>150937367
She knows by now.

>>150937370
She puts on warmer clothes and a coat.
>>
File: 2015-10-10_16-09-46.png (49KB, 355x619px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-10_16-09-46.png
49KB, 355x619px
I love my husbando so very much! I want to give him the entire world.
>>
File: 117e431e9a163c5cf96cd62743b0d0e0.jpg (548KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
117e431e9a163c5cf96cd62743b0d0e0.jpg
548KB, 1200x900px
I want to lick her body and drink all the loli love juice I can get from her small body.
>>
File: Goku_and_Kaio_of_Time.png (283KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
Goku_and_Kaio_of_Time.png
283KB, 640x354px
>>150936326
So how did you guys manage to get completely over 3D girls?

i somehow ended up going back to 3D, because well i was kinda forced into it and i just couldn't fight basic human needs, 3D still sucks, but holy shit look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbiL8D6qX0 [Embed]

This kind of stuff keeps advancing more every year, maybe someday i will no longer need 3d at all

would you buy one of these it it was programed to look and act like your waifu?
>>
>>150936326
Pls no b& again, i missed these threads

-I think these threads have changed a lot, so i think anyone is fine
-Snow angels, a big ass fantasy fortress, snowball fights and finally see how beautiful the park would be with snow as well
Also i would rent those things i forgot their name so we can go skiing
-Maybe she would give me a HDD, i really need one right now so i guess she has noticed it already
-A nice dinner is the best, we would have a nice romantic conversations and then y'all know what happens next
-A nice Dell Latitude with lots of pics in it but still having a lot of space of course
>>150937336
Shitposting on /fit/ but i hope they actually won't die after this christmas
Read >>150119966
>>150937367
She knows easily
>>150937370
Having a hoodie, staying at home more and getting near the PC while doing some HEAVY gaming
>>150938085
Eh, we just gave up man, like the people that wanted to reach Sainthood in the Catholic years, some of them become Saints, some others become failures and get into 3DPG
But yeah, many give up because we're still 3Ds but i have lots of respect for the ones that have reached Enlightenment
But i hope you become happy in the 3D world brah

And yes i would buy one if it was specifically Takao but she is already forgotten so
>>
File: CERN-logo.jpg (31KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
CERN-logo.jpg
31KB, 601x600px
Okay, now posting questions and stupid questions like before:
I have posted hard questions MONTHS ago like "Could you explain your love for your waifu" and "Could you ever measure HOW MUCH you love your waifu" but this time:
Could you describe how beautiful is your waifu? Or is she too beautiful to describe for you?

Is there something your waifu can do that you can't do? How about viceversa, is there something you can do that your waifu can't?
Would you teach your waifu on something she is interested that you know? Do you think your waifu could teach you as well?

Let's say we have discovered both inmortality and how to travel paralell universes and the multiverse as well by proving CERTAIN scientific theories that have been made in the recent years, all discovered by MOTHERFUCKING CERN!
YOU have been specifically chosen since they think you're pretty much the most fit to try this for secret reasons
You will be given inmortality and the tools to travel in many universes and dimensions with the condition to report all the worlds you have traveled for the sake of science
Would you do it so you could meet with your waifu despite it could take EONS to meet her?

We always have questions about how would you have meet your waifu for the first time but
How was your wedding with your waifu? How were her family was with you? Was it fun with some party or was it too formal?

Based on certain anime about a pink haired tomboy:
You have switched bodies with your waifu FOR A WEEK because of a small accident a small mage did!
What would you both do in the meantime? Would you do lewd things?

Remember to compliment YOUR WAIFU today
>>
File: 59945356_p0.jpg (362KB, 800x1303px) Image search: [Google]
59945356_p0.jpg
362KB, 800x1303px
>>150936326
>Which other waifus from these threads would you're loved one most likely want to hang out with?
I think she'd get along with a few; Fuuka and Yukari to name two. Fuuka and Konata playing around on their computers would be fun, possibly dangerous if Fuuka looks into Kona-chan's network shares and/or D:\ drive. Conversations about what they do with their machines might be quite different too...
She'd have fun with Yukari purely because the two of them are so incredibly enthusiastic about the things they enjoy, and tanks are cooru. When there's a middle ground, the conversation would probably move at a million miles an hour, haha.

I can't imagine 'it' in snow would be comfortable Probably building things like snowmen with dumb attachments to make them silly, snowball fights (she has quite a height advantage here) and making snow angels (I have the height advantage here, though). Other than that, walking through town at night in the snow is something I just love so much.

There isn't really a whole lot I want right now - other than herself I imagine she'd buy me some fun anime merchandise, or something a little lewd just to see my reaction on opening it. Easy way to figure that one out is to say I want to invite people around while I open some of them and see her reaction then, though.

>Would you celebrate a big Christmas dinner with your loved one, or just relax for the day?
It's one opportunity I think it'd be worth trying to put the effort into the dinner, even if it's a bit of a mess. It'd be fun to celebrate it with most of the quirks, but I can't imagine it'd be a high energy deal anyway. A cozy day to show each other how much we care, while enjoying each other's company. Couldn't ask for more, really.

[cont]
>>
>>150938085
>So how did you guys manage to get completely over 3D girls?
Never really got into it. I mean, I can appreciate attractive real girls, but the idea of chasing after one for a relationship was always unappealing.

>would you buy one of these it it was programed to look and act like your waifu?
Easily.
>>
File: 61PRcIPIW0L.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61PRcIPIW0L.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
Have you listened to your waifu character songs lately? Do you listen to other songs of your waifu's anime that aren't exactly related to her?

Also what kind of music would you listen with your waifu?
>>
File: Konata - 629 - 540x650.jpg (117KB, 540x650px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 629 - 540x650.jpg
117KB, 540x650px
>>150936326
I'm actually struggling a little with gifts in general right now. I don't know what to buy her for christmas, and it's getting pretty close now thank god for next day shipping.
One gift I could give her more than anything would probably be a house with a big dedicated room to everything otaku-y. Big walls of bookshelves full of manga, a giant TV with plenty of consoles, display cases laden with figures... it'd be something fun we could build on ourselves, too. Probably a bit big and encompassing for a 'gift' though, heh.

Mint looks so cute and fluffy there, I'm sure you don't need reminding to give her a big hug.~

>>150937367
>Does you love one know what Christmas is about or would you have to explain to them?
It's a big enough deal that she knows about it, especially with her exposure to it in various media.

>>150937370
>How would your special one best cope with the cold weather?
Easy answer, really. Getting cozy under the kotatsu. I'd love to buy one, but I think it's a critical turning point of weebiness.

>>150938085
It's not quite enough for me yet, I already gave my pretty cynical thoughts about it in the thread. More excited for AR, so she can walk around with me, sit with me while we play games, tease me about buying things, and in general be a much better representation of her than a simple fixed display can represent.

>>150938632
This... might take a while.

>Could you describe how beautiful is your waifu? Or is she too beautiful to describe for you?
She really is indescribable. Something I struggle with is trying to express my feelings for her in some tangible way other than grabbing my duvet and hugging it like every romantic cliche you've ever seen. Trying to put those feelings into words is pretty much impossible (especially with a 2000 character limit), there's just so many things I love about her.
>>
File: 123.png (597KB, 695x777px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
597KB, 695x777px
>>150936326
Accepting themself and/or nudes.
Breakfast, rather. The day of is my last day to pack so getting the celebration out of the way is important.
>>150938085
I've always been over them. Friends and nothing further.
As long as it was more like an assistant than an AI, yeah, I would be about that.
>>150938969
>Have you listened to your waifu character songs lately?
Destination is my ringtone, but I hear it on shuffle here and there.
Do you listen to other songs of your waifu's anime that aren't exactly related to her?
RG OPs and EDs yes.
>>
File: 1152037273398.jpg (173KB, 591x886px) Image search: [Google]
1152037273398.jpg
173KB, 591x886px
>>150936326
Thanks Mintbro!

>would you're loved one most likely want to hang out with?
That's a tough one. Kagura is super friendly and there's been a lot of girls and guys posted that could fit well with her personality. I'm sure she'd want to hang out with as many as she could!
Definitely snowball fight!
There's a few practical things I've been wanting that she might get me. If not then maybe some videogames.
>a big Christmas dinner with your loved one, or just relax for the day?
She'd enjoy the company of family and friends, so a big occasion would be nice. Not that she'd hate something quieter if it were just us two!
She's always wanted a mountain bike! I bought her a miniature one last year, maybe some day I'll afford a full size one. Either that or an engagement ring.

>>150937367
She knows about it for sure. She isn't really one to celebrate it in a big way, but I'd be happy to do so with her!

>>150937370
Wrapping up warm and making good use of a kotatsu! Either that or keeping up with her exercise will keep her warm too.

>>150938085
I was never on a conquest to abandon 3D at all, I just happened to fall in love with a girl from an anime.
As for the video, it looks pretty neat, but I don't know if I'd want a projection of her in a little glass case like that.
>>
File: 1463970210307.jpg (608KB, 805x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1463970210307.jpg
608KB, 805x1137px
>>150936326
Anyone who isn't mean and wants to make friends. Miku might be shy, but she would like to get along with everybody.
Probably just admire the view and draw silly things in snow. We might playfully throw snowballs at each other.
She probably would write and sing a song for me.
We would probably travel to my or her family to celebrate it together.
A love letter.

>>150937367
She has common knowledge.

>>150937370
Probably dress in thick clothes and rest near warmer when inside.

>>150938085
Do not pretend to be one of us, you don't understand what waifu means.
And no, I could make one myself if I wanted voice assistant that looks like Miku.
>>
File: wedding_dress3.jpg (135KB, 827x1102px) Image search: [Google]
wedding_dress3.jpg
135KB, 827x1102px
>>150937367
She knows quite well about it. Though I am curious about some of the cultural differences. I mean, we're both familiar with the general idea, but even people in the same culture have their own way of celebrating it.

>>150938085
I'm suddenly reminded of this one guy who hooked up a voice-command program to a singing fish. That said, the idea seems better than I originally though. Pity that I'll probably fork over my life savings for it, though I suppose it would be worth it. As far as first point goes, convincing myself that my issues are too much for one person to have to put up with. Though it doesn't seem to stop the loneliness from seeping through...

>>150938632
-I'm pretty poor with words, so it's quite the task. To me, she is like the morning dawn that has come to vanquish the horrible night. A cool wind to chill the body amidst the intense heat. A relaxing voice from within a sea of confusion.
-Aside from flash-stepping, she's much better at singing, while I'm more versed in hands-on kind of stuff. That said, if the interest is there, then we'd be more than willing to teach.
-Happily. And without hesitation.
-A fancy, but private occasion. Friends and family only, at a nice place overlooking the sea.
-...okay, this is a tough one. For the most part, experience a day in their lives.

>>150938969
Every week, I watch a small showcase of the latest to come out of her field. I like to think of it as her weekly session. Pity, though, that there seems to be less and less of her coming out...
>>
File: 253.jpg (141KB, 455x650px) Image search: [Google]
253.jpg
141KB, 455x650px
>>150937370
She puts on a turtleneck sweater, prepares some tea and sits near the kotatsu.

>>150938085
hola
I don't get people who say "3D is awful"
I fell for Fuuka not because I had "given up" on 3D, she was just the girl I fell for.
I think a more simple way to explain would be that I never rejected 3D, I just accepted 2D.

>would you buy one of these?
No, as similar she might look or act, a machine could never be Fuuka.
Besides, there are many things I don't know about Fuuka and that are never mentioned, the machine wouldn't be able to tell me those things because it wouldn't know. It can't tell me how her childhood was, or secrets she has never told anyone, or tell me what her life was like before she met me.

A machine can't tell me more about Fuuka, only Fuuka herself can.

>>150938632
I want to answer all these question but I don't have time, sorry
I'll try later today.
>>
>>150938632
>Is there something your waifu can do that you can't do?
She's a much better swimmer than me, for one thing!
>is there something you can do that your waifu can't?
I can speak English a lot better than she can, that's for sure.
>Would you teach your waifu on something she is interested that you know? Do you think your waifu could teach you as well?
I've always envisioned the two of us teaching each other our native languages.
>Would you do it so you could meet with your waifu despite it could take EONS to meet her?
If it took eons to do, wouldn't I have a bad case of death by then? If so then no, but if not, I'm not sure if I would. I wouldn't want to leave everything I have here behind, and she might be sad if I did so.
>How was your wedding with your waifu?
We haven't got that far yet! Some day, though.
>You have switched bodies with your waifu FOR A WEEK
There's far too many things I'd want to do to list here!

>>150938969
It's been a while, actually. Now that you've mentioned it I might give them another listen.
>Do you listen to other songs of your waifu's anime that aren't exactly related to her?
I have listened to the whole character CD a few times. Kagura's main track is still my favourite.
>Also what kind of music would you listen with your waifu?
We'd definitely Rock out, if you catch my drift.

Speaking of music, are there any Christmas songs that you think she'd enjoy, or would she not be too fond of any of them? Would you both be up for singing a duet Christmas song together?
>>
File: 1389377098925.png (478KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
1389377098925.png
478KB, 579x819px
>>150938632
>Could you describe how beautiful is your waifu? Or is she too beautiful to describe for you?
Her body is short, she is 10cm shorter than me which is great for kissing and cuddling. She is slim, petite, has long legs and small breast which makes her look innocent but not childish. She has incredibly long teal twintails that add extra cuteness. Her beautiful teal tareme eyes and warm smile make her look pure and friendly. That would sum it all up I guess.
>Is there something your waifu can do that you can't do? How about viceversa, is there something you can do that your waifu can't?
She can sing and I can create software.
>Would you teach your waifu on something she is interested that you know? Do you think your waifu could teach you as well?
Sure, I would be happy to show her how to cook or how to do things with computer. She could teach me music theory.
>Would you do it so you could meet with your waifu despite it could take EONS to meet her?
Yes. Also being such a researcher is my dream so I would probably do it even if I didn't know if I'll ever meet her.
>How was your wedding with your waifu? How were her family was with you? Was it fun with some party or was it too formal?
We would invite our families and close friends and keep it modest.
>What would you both do in the meantime? Would you do lewd things?
Probably not, unless our hormones would tell us to do so. She would probably not go to my job and we would just spend it in home avoiding troubles.
>Remember to compliment YOUR WAIFU today
Konata is really cute.

>>150938969
I listen to her all the time. I don't really care about any other vocaloid.
>>
File: Konata - 610 - 531x745.jpg (71KB, 531x745px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 610 - 531x745.jpg
71KB, 531x745px
>>150939150
>Is there something your waifu can do that you can't do? How about viceversa
Would you teach your waifu on something she is interested, and viceversa?
Well for starters, she can speak Japanese. Mine's kinda bad, so aside from teasing me about that, she'd be a pretty huge help in learning, even if it's just through exposure to more material which I wouldn't otherwise have come into contact with. If it came to formally working through textbooks and stuff though, I doubt that'd go particularly well with her attention span towards work.
Probably the main thing I could teach her would be trying to art and trying to code. I'm sure she's got a lot of cool ideas out there for things she could do, blogs she could make, doujin she could write, and the like. But that's probably something we'd have to work at together, since I'm not a particularly good artist yet myself.

Bit of an awkward one if you think about it realistically. If living for eons, when I finally met her she'd only be a small period within the impossible number of years I'd live. I'd rather grow old and die with her, than be one to live on indefinitely afterwards.

Traditional Japanese, which means I didn't really understand much. But considering her love for her country and culture, it's the way it needed to be. Wouldn't be a particularly lively affair barring the few lively people who're invited from her side, and before long after the event they'd be drunk anyway but the event being a cause for celebration, I can forgive that. Otherwise a bit formal, but that's just part of the event, I guess.

I doubt things would change too much, other than her getting to be smug about being tall for a while. We'd definitely be at it a lot more, though, getting to enjoy the situation while we can.
>>
>>150939721
I can finally be the small spoon
>>
File: KIMG0014.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0014.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
It finally came in!

>>150936326
I think she could get along with anyone in the thread just as long as they don't try to take away her Darling.
I would like to just go for a walk in the snow with her, and possibly build a snowman, but because she is cold blooded we wouldn't be out there for too long.
Not sure, but I'm sure I would love whatever she got me.
For most of the day we would just relax, but we might have a big dinner with family for a small part of the day.
I would like to give her myself, but if that isn't an option then I would get her a nice piece of engraved jewelry so that she could always remember that I love her.

>>150937367
I pretty sure she knows what Christmas is. There hasn't been anything that I can remember to say that she doesn't.

>>150937370
With plenty of cuddles so that she can have some body heat.

>>150938085
Not really sure, it just happened.
>would you buy one of these it it was programed to look and act like your waifu?
Yes

cont.
>>
File: volume cover santa outfit.jpg (88KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
volume cover santa outfit.jpg
88KB, 600x900px
>>150936326
Thanks OP! Take good care of Mint too!

There used to be a Rukiafag in these threads. Since both her and my waifu are from popular battle shounen series, I can see them hanging out together.

Build a snowman, make snow angels, cuddle for warmth.

Probably something expensive.

She'd much rather spend it with all her loved ones together at a table.

A wedding ring

>>150937367
They celebrate Christmas in her universe, it's one of her favourite times of the year.

>>150937370
She's the type I imagine to never get a cold, whilst I'm stuck sniffling away. Not that I'm complaining, it means more chance for waifu to look after me.

>>150938085
If I was to ever get an AI version of her, it'd have to be the full deal. I want to be able to interact with her, make jokes and generally have her respond like a real person would. I don't want just some Microsoft live assistant that has the face of my waifu.

>>150938632
-My waifu is the most beautiful girl in the world to me. Words can't even begin to describe how I see her. She is my sunshine and I love her so much.
-She can swordfight, which is something I'll probably never get good at heh.
-I would love to teach her, because it means we have a common interest together, and of course I would love her to teach me how to swordfight.
-Depends, is it for definite that if I meet her, we'll be together? If so, then yeah, I'd do it.

>>150938969
She only has one character song, and it's not very good. However, I do enjoy listening to her theme song. Only other songs from her anime I listen to are some openings and endings.
>>
File: Konata - 351 - 600x600.png (310KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 351 - 600x600.png
310KB, 600x600px
>>150938969
>Have you listened to your waifu character songs lately? Do you listen to other songs of your waifu's anime that aren't exactly related to her?

It's actually kinda funny. I can't use my Youtube account in work to listen to music, because having things like gachimuchi show up in recommended videos wouldn't be a great idea.
Yet somehow, she's still found her way into all my recommendations regardless. So I wind up listening to a fair bit of music from her series in general.
Which is pretty much what she listens to too, anison. Lots of Eurobeat blended in there too, but since we can both drive I'm sure both of us can appreciate that too.

>>150939597
>Speaking of music, are there any Christmas songs that you think she'd enjoy, or would she not be too fond of any of them? Would you both be up for singing a duet Christmas song together?
Christmas songs start to get a little old after hearing them for a few years; I feel like my distaste for them might rub off a little on her.
That said, out of the few christmas songs I do like I'd love to duet with her on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQhuoY5h2kE

>>150939623
Thanks, Mikufag you might have misread the question, but it's still really appreciated! Miku is super cute herself!

>>150940033
That part would be really fun, though it might feel a little narcissistic for both of us huddling up to 'ourselves' so much. It'd probably strengthen the relationship that extra bit more, though - being able to see the world through her perspective while she sees the world through mine would help us understand us a bit more. In both sfw and nsfw ways.
>>
File: f7e852f348ff4c509c76f35addffdd23.jpg (580KB, 1059x1707px) Image search: [Google]
f7e852f348ff4c509c76f35addffdd23.jpg
580KB, 1059x1707px
>>150940184
I guess I did, hah.
Thanks as well.

I love Miku more than anything!
>>
File: fampicsmall.png (2MB, 1168x1680px) Image search: [Google]
fampicsmall.png
2MB, 1168x1680px
>>150936326
She's not used to just hanging out with people that much, she'd be able to get along with most laidback people though.

Make a snowman, surprise eachother with snowballs to the face, share a scarf.

Hopefully some good news, and lots of kisses.

Not a huge dinner for just the both of us, maybe if we had family over and when we have more kids.

A wedding ring.

>>150937367
I'd just give her a simple explanation.

>>150938632
On our wedding, we never really had a ceremonial wedding, just a bunch of forms because i had to make sure she'd have medical help available. She took my last name to make sure she could even be in the registry. I still want to give her a big ceremony one day. She doesn't have much family that could even come on her side, just her sister. I dislike her but i try to get along with her for my wife's sake.
>>
>>150936326

Nothing special, just going out for a walk.

No idea.

We'd meet the family.

My hearth.

>>150937367
>Does you love one know what Christmas is about or would you have to explain to them?
She knows it.
Would explain her how my family celebrates Christmas.

>>150937370
Ohayou my friend~

Warm clothes and heater or nvidia GPU

>>150938969

My waifu is a vocaloid. I listen to her every day.

>Do you listen to other songs of your waifu's anime that aren't exactly related to her?

I also listen to Miku every day.

Good question. No idea, because I don't think she likes to listen to her own voice.
>>
File: IMG_20161211_111432.jpg (68KB, 750x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161211_111432.jpg
68KB, 750x530px
>>150936326
Cute winter Mint!
>other waifu
I could see him wanting to write a song with the vocaloids or maybe discussing hairstyles with Yukari.
>in the snow together.
Hold hands as we walk around and look at the decorations. Maybe have a quick and fun snowball fight.
>Christmas celebration
Shuzo would want to have the most lavish party with a lot of friends over. He'd love the opportunity to show off a cute outfit, too. I bet he would spoil every guest with gifts too.
>>150937370
>coping with the cold
In the most ridiculous looking, but warm outfit he could find.
>>150938632
>something my waifu can do that I can't
Play the piano and guitar.
>compliment my waifu
My Shuzo is so beautiful I just want to kiss him all the time.
>>150938969
>have I listened to waifu song?
Just today in the car actually, listened to InSight.

How would your waifu react if you suddenly gave her a kiss in public?
>>
>>150941022
>How would your waifu react if you suddenly gave her a kiss in public?

>Don't give me a kiss in public
>>
File: blushies.jpg (324KB, 1006x768px) Image search: [Google]
blushies.jpg
324KB, 1006x768px
Currently away in the field of battle! I just want to dedicate this post to Mai Waifu and wish my fellow waifubros a lovely Waifu Wednesday!
>>
>>150941886
Kill yourself, cuckfag.
>>
File: mazoku0227_08.jpg (37KB, 313x457px) Image search: [Google]
mazoku0227_08.jpg
37KB, 313x457px
>>150938632
-Somewhat derived from my family's motto "Become greater than a mountain"
She is the most beautiful, cute, pretty, feminine girl. When i first saw her i knew she was just perfect girl that i would never stop loving, not even the death of the universe could stop this multidimensional love
And also she is the greatest, has brown hair and eyes and somewhat tall for the average Japanese girl: Just like a mountain
But yet, she is my cinnamon roll for me, too good for this world, too pure

Also have words in my native language but this is a English board and also certain board would hunt me really quickly
-She can program games well with her team and even participate on local game competitions so, she can teach me to git gud at the games she plays so maybe i could join her team or maybe she can teach me some Stats language like R since my goal is to get into Biostats
Oh and i can teach her plenty of things that are mostly just cleaning but can teach her music easily or how to sing since she doesn't know how to do the latter
-Would do it inmediately but they must give some money to my family, not too much but enough so they can have a happy life without me
-Pretty formal, both the wedding ceremony and the party
And i get along with her family just fine but her dad has some sick jawline gainz though
-Shit!
I guess we would stay at home all the week so, we would do the usual things we do but with different bodies
But the things we would do,yet it would be awkward as well
-She has a nice fashion style but she looks good on pretty much anything!
>>150938969
Answering my own question:
Sometimes, at least two times per day but the other songs i rarely do but they're nice

And i would listen lots of Folk X with her, especially when we play fantasy videogames!
One example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pVY1ybz2kc
>>
File: objection.png (843KB, 797x720px) Image search: [Google]
objection.png
843KB, 797x720px
>>150940053

>>150938632
>Could you describe how beautiful is your waifu?
I personally see her as a perfect girl, in both body and personality.
Get a job :^), but there are probably plenty of things that we could teach each other.
>cern
It depends, if I would get to live with her forever then I would probably do it, but if it is like Quantum Break where I would only see her once I wouldn't do it.
>body swap
Probably wouldn't do much out of the ordinary, but it would be extremely different for both of us.

>>150938969
I listen to her songs every night before I go to bed.
As for what we would listen to, I'd let her pick most of the time, but I would probably choose some classic rock.

>>150939597
I think she would enjoy most Christmas songs; as for the duet, I'd be up for it, I'm just not the greatest singer.

>>150941022
She would be a little embarrassed depending on the context, but she would like it.

Questions:
What color clothing do you think your waifu looks best in?
Can your waifu drive/pilot some sort of vehicle?
Would you have any pets with your waifu?
>>
>>150938085
I didn't get over 3D I just fell for someone 2D. It probably helps I'm a loner and prefer solitude. I still find 3D attractive from time to time but mostly Idols at very face value and for nothing but entertainment purposes.
>>
>>150939597
Definitely, she likes most of them but i would sing "What a wonderful world" for her
>>150940053
Cute FREEDOM waifu snek!
>>150940501
That's a very beautiful family photo
>>150940579
>or nvidia GPU
10/10 heaters, perfect for this winter
>>150941022
She would become more red than Rudolph's nose!
But she would like it and give me a kiss back
>>150942522
-Red clothes, like a red wine coat would look pretty fancy but she could look good with green as well, she could dress similar to me
-Nope
-Yes, a doggo and a cat but they must be raised since they were born so they get along

Oh!
Also got some ideas for all of you that get into the WWHDT, will post a pic about the small idea
>>
File: Funabori! Funabori!.jpg (531KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Funabori! Funabori!.jpg
531KB, 800x1040px
>>150943028
Forgot pic again but eh, it's Takao

Okay so, i know it's almost a tradition to have waifus giving a gift to you, but how about we make it reverse?
Like instead of your waifu giving a gift to you, how about you give her some gift that you would like to give and how she would look when you give her the gift!

Pic related, it would be cute to see Funabori receiving a gift back!
This also could apply to White Day in Japan as well, you could give some white chocolate on White Day to your beloved as well!

H-Has this been tried though?
>>
File: Christmas Fuuka.png (159KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Fuuka.png
159KB, 500x661px
>>150938632
>something she can do that you can't?
Be an honor student
Build headphones out of scratch
Use a persona
Be cute
The list goes on.

>viceversa?
Reach the top shelf
Speak Spanish
Be mean

>Would you teach her something she is interested in that you know?
>Do you think she could teach you?
She knows to bake a bit, but I have more experience so I could help her improve.
I'd like her to teach me about hardware.

>You will be given inmortality and the tools to travel in many universes and dimensions with the condition to report all your findings for the sake of science, would you do it so you could meet her?

No, if I have to travel non-stop then I wouldn't be able to stay with her.

>You switch bodies with her FOR A WEEK
>What would you both do in the meantime?
I'd look at myself from her POV, It's a very good chance to know how I look from Fuuka's perspective, it would help me know what parts of myself I'd need to focus on improving, and who knows, maybe I'd learn more about myself.
As for her she'd probably enjoy the height and being able to reach stuff she couldn't before, maybe use the extra strength to open jars or something.
I hope she doesn't freak out or anything because of this circumstance.
>Would you do lewd things?
Honestly, the situation would be too weird for either of us to be comfortable with that.

Fuuka is the light of my life

>>150938969
I'm ok with most types of music, but if I had to choose it'd be something like this
https://soundcloud.com/ryogaaa/lovely

>>150939597
Since she loves Christmas I imagine she likes just about everything.
>duet
I know my voice sucks, but I'd do it for the fun of it

>>150941022
Blush intensely and peel her eyes in surprise

>>150942522
>What color clothing do you think she looks best in?
I think white, black and blue all accentuate her beauty quite nicely.
>Would you have any pets with your waifu?
I already have a dog, but I wouldn't be against another pet as long as we're sure we can take care of it.
>>
File: 1480719806218.jpg (225KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1480719806218.jpg
225KB, 1600x1600px
Good evening Waifufriends!

>>150936326
>Waifus to hang out
I think she'd get along with almost everyone, she'd probably want to hang out with the Vocaloids

>Snow together
Snowball fight!

>What she'd give me for Christmas
I don't really have anything I want, but I'm sure she'd come out with something creative or maybe something lewd

>Celebrating Christmas
Big christmas dinner with both of our families

>One gift
Fancy Ceramics for her Tea Ceremony

>>150937367
>Christmas
She knows about as much as you'd expect a Japanese person to know, I'd have to explain some of the locals customs to her

>>150937370
>Handling Cold
The cold is no problem, she prefers to stay inside anyways

>>150938632
>Waifu can do that I can't
She can deal with people way more easily then me. She's also an amazing singer and great at giving advice

>What she can't do that I can
She has a hard time learning languages and being patient

>Teaching each other
Teaching each other our native tongues is a given
We'd also teach each other some dance moves. I'd teach her ballroom and latin dances, especially tango and she'd show me to do cute freestyle stuff

>Travelling Multiverses
Sounds good to me, She's immortal anyways and we'd could travel all the other worlds

>Marriage
We aren't married, but it'd probably be a gigantic party

>Switching Bodies
Take the week off for lewds. This sounds like a one in a lifetime chance
>>
>>150939597
Wouldn't mind singing 'Baby, it's Cold Outside' with her, as cliched as it sounds.

>>150940579
Ohayou, friend.

>>150941022
Flustered. She's not one for being on the receiving end of that stuff in public.

>>150942522
-She seems fond of dark or brassy colors. Honestly, I feel the same.
-She can drive. She can drift as well.
-One or two. Pets are nice.
>>
I love my waifu!
>>
File: reindeer.jpg (220KB, 840x1964px) Image search: [Google]
reindeer.jpg
220KB, 840x1964px
>>150936326
I feel like she'd get along with most waifus rather well. I guess she'd get along best with Konata and

We'd take a stroll down the park and see the sights.

A

We'd just relax.

A hand-made doujin about how we fell in love.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today, yours are all super adorable and ultra cool!
>>150938700
Konata is a cute NEET.

>>150937367
Since Chirstmas is a big time for amusment parks, she'd be aware of the commercial aspect of it, at least.

>>150937370
She has a coat for the winter time.

>>150938632
Her hair, her figure, her face, and above all, her smile radiate with the force of a thousand suns to me.

>Would you teach your waifu on something she is interested that you know?
I would love to teach her a thing or two about MOCing, even if I'm a novice, myself.

>>150938969
I try to listen to her character song at least once a week.

>>150939597
She doesn't seem like the type to be into Christmas carols. It'd be nice to hear her heavenly voice sing some, though.

>>150940053
Congrats, man.

>>150941022
Blush, then say "Wait until we're home to do that..."

>>150942522
>What color clothing do you think your waifu looks best in?
The most obvious choice; purple

It'd be nice to have a dog with her.

The new Star Wars movie is right around the corner. Would she fight with the Rebellion or Empire? Jedi or Sith?

What are your waifu's favorite movies?
>>
>>150943028
Thanks, and yes it's a really beautiful lovely picture of us
>>
>>150944228
>is a newfag
>says "our board"
>>
File: cirnocheckingv2.jpg (8KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
cirnocheckingv2.jpg
8KB, 125x125px
I dedicate these quints to the strongest waifu!
>>
File: Merry Chihimas.jpg (180KB, 1276x1272px) Image search: [Google]
Merry Chihimas.jpg
180KB, 1276x1272px
>>150936326
Sit on a bench and watch it fall. As much as I love Snowball fights I don't think I could throw one at her unless I saw her preparing one or something.

Some art books~

Celebrate with our families!

That would require creative thought

>>150937367
Love? She knows that? Do I have to tell her about Jesus Christ? Maybe if it's important, but I assume she already knows.

>>150938085
I didn't "Give up on 3D", I just happened for fall in love with a 2D. The 3D hate should not be associated with waifu love.

>>150941022
Surprised~<3

>>150942029
Cuck yourself, killfag

>>150944382
Chihiro likes tear jerkers!

I hope your christmas gift for your waifu is ready!
>>
>>150943550
>Reach the top shelf
That's a cute one
>>
File: feelsgreatdoesn'tit.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgreatdoesn'tit.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>150944443
>>
>>150944445
fuck off with defending the waifuless cuck you stupid shit
>>
>>150944435
Ignore. He's been spamming that everywhere
>>
File: 57513619_p0.jpg (381KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
57513619_p0.jpg
381KB, 768x768px
>>150944443
>>150944445
>>
>>150944524
negativity does not belong in waifu threads
>>
>>150938969
>Waifus Songs
I can't go through the day without listening to Platinum Disco at least once
I love all the Monogatari OPs and EDs though and also think the OST one of the best, here's a song from her dear snek friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FRJ8R-VOaA

>Music with Waifu
Tsukihi frequently changes what genre of music she likes. She loves songs she can sing along with and currently loves Arcade Fire

>>150939597
>Christmas songs
She loves all these earworm-y cheesy christmas songs and is singing them the whole damn time. I love it
Of course, we'd be up for a duet, I'd be a bit embarrassed though because I suck so much

>>150941022
>Kiss in Public
She'd be really dumbfounded and embarrassed but wouldn't dislike it

>>150942522
>Colors waifu looks best in
Light blue!

>Drive
No

>Pets
I'd love to have a dog, but I think she wouldn't like how much work a doggo is. We'd have a cat as a compromise
>>
File: cirnohooray2.png (582KB, 916x551px) Image search: [Google]
cirnohooray2.png
582KB, 916x551px
>>150944555
>555
>>
>>150944596
Neither does that waifuless cuck
>>
>be on /jp/
>get called a faggot for having a waifu

>come to /a/
>get called a faggot for not having a waifu

has /jp/ really become THAT bad??
>>
>>150944596
Neither do people using "waifu" to mean favorite character, but hey.
>>
>>150936326
Thanks Mintbro
-I'll be spending not only the holidays but my birthday Which is today together with her.
-All of them
-Snowball fights and snow angels.
-Something I like and Her love
-Relax for the day with her.
-A ring

>>150937367
She knows what Christmas is about she also knows who Santa is

>>150938085
I would definitely get one.

>>150938632
-She has hair long enough to either be in a stylish ponytail or flowing like normal, she has nice legs and thighs, big breasts, and very dazzling purple eyes and a very seductive voice.
-Well she knows magic. I know how to fence.
-Yes of course I would.
-I know some people hate me for my guts and I'm patient so yes I would wait that long.

>>150938969
-I listen to her theme often. Yes Koneko and Rias' themes. They are good.
-Rock or sweet jazz

>>150941022
She would be a little embarrased and would want another one.

>>150942522
-She would look best in Red
-Not that I've seen.
-A dog.

>>150944382
Can't wait for that
She would be a Dark Jedi
Her favorite movies would be Romcoms or Dramas
>>
File: ioynwl.png (229KB, 735x676px) Image search: [Google]
ioynwl.png
229KB, 735x676px
>>150936326
Thanks Mintbro ! I will, and wish you happy holidays with your lovely Mint !

With other musical waifus like Luka, Miku or Hibiki for example.
But most of the waifus in these threads are pretty friendly so she would go along with mostly everyone, even if it would be difficult at the beginning because of her shyness.

The usual stuff, snow angels, snowmen, take a walk to the snowed park, and take a lot of pictures because we usually don't get a lot of snow here.

She would gift me something incredibly cute and maybe write a song for the celebrations.
Or a telescope. It's something I always wanted as a kid but never had

We would rather a big dinner with friends or family. The holidays and Christmas spirit has to be enjoyed with everyone, it's a special event, we can relax on every other day.

A wedding ring with our names engraved

>Remember to compliment a waifu today
Konata a cutecool otaku !
Kurome a Cuterome !
Erza a pretty with her red hair !
Miia a best Monmusu and lamias are cool !
Kagura a cutecool ! Keep lifting for her !
Luka is my favorite Vocaloid, and Miku is cool too !
Fuuka a cute !
I need to watch the other waifu's series

>>150937367
She lives in a normal 2007/2010 modern Japan, so she already knows everything about Christmas, she even celebrate it in the series.

>>150938085
I don't hate 3D. This looks interesting but I don't really want to pay 3400$ for waifu in a jar. Rather get a VR headset for 800$

>>150938969
I listen to her character songs pretty much everyday.
She canonically enjoy rock and jazz.
>>
File: 50763486_p6_master1200.jpg (120KB, 413x606px) Image search: [Google]
50763486_p6_master1200.jpg
120KB, 413x606px
bostin in a soon to be deleted thread.
I love my sunshine! She keeps me happy when days are gray!
>>150938969
I listen to them a lot when I'm in the car or just doing mundane things. I like the rest of the songs from her series but I don't really listen to them all that much.

We would listen to a lot of denpa and idol stuff together. I also wanna show her American party-pop and dance to it with her.
>>
I don't usually participate in these threads but I've found an japanese artist that likes my waifus series a lot, and now he thinks that shes popular in the west even if it is only me posting stuff. Shared som art from the wwd with him and he was very impressed and happy. He RT it and suddenly a lot of other people RT it too He even drew something for me and keeps talking about "the foreigner" sometimes. Really wish I could speak japanese so I could talk with him better
>>
>>150945886
>He RT it and suddenly a lot of other people RT it too
Honestly I refrain from posting her anywhere in fear of this happening.
>>
File: pretty cute.jpg (40KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
pretty cute.jpg
40KB, 500x457px
>>150943245
Yeah, i'm a baka
I think the drawfriends do this anyway, gomen gomen
>>150944228
>fellow autist
He ain't one of us, but he must be a non waifu /a/non that wants to mix /a/ with /jp/
Big mistake still
>>150944382
-Jedi!
-She likes fantasy movies a lot more than SciFi and i'm kind of viceversa right now but we still like them
>>150944443
Everytime
>>150944598
>Platinum Disco
One of my favorite OPs as well
>>150944781
It's just different tastes on each board, but you should NEVER mix both, see that thread again
It's like mixing 3D /soc/ shit on /a/, would it be okay? FUCK NO
>>150945238
Happy birthday brah, hope you have a great and warm day today
>>150945751
>bostin in a soon to be deleted thread.
Just don't post blog, make fun questions and we're good
He just wants new things, not the same thing every week, doing my best to think of OC questions
>>150945886
Damn son, i remember Hanakofag did talk to the creator of his waifu and he was really happy about it
And also i said to him that i wised i could talk to my waifu's author but i didn't want to, he said he could write it to Japanese i think
It would be nice if he was here, he could help you with that

Anyway, i know this is from a website about girls with autism (the not meme kind) but this was too good
Would you wear couple shirts with your waifu?
This one is perfect for me and Takao
>>
File: Hibiki snowboard.png (651KB, 765x765px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki snowboard.png
651KB, 765x765px
>>150936326
Kagura!
Snow angels, snowball fight, and build a snowman!
She would knit me something!
We'd go over to family for a big dinner, but most likely just relax if we are by ourselves.
A promise ring or an engagement ring.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today, yours are all super adorable and ultra cool!
All of you are super cute, including your beloveds!
>>150937367
Hibiki knows about christmas, so I wouldn't need to explain!

>>150937370
By wearing lots of layers, haha!

>>150937795
Your husbando is a pretty cool guy!

>>150938085
You're never not going to get over those human urges, but you just have to remember what's more important: Love. I had sex with a lot of 3D girls back in Highschool, but in the end my love for Hibiki won out.

>>150938632
I have fantasized about this very concept, and yes, I would be more than willing to become immortal to search for her dimension to dimension until I find her.

>>150938969
I listen to her songs every day!

>>150939597
Hibiki would LOVE to sing duets, and i'd happily oblige!

>>150940153
Erza a beautiful!

>>150941022
She'd turn red!

>>150942522
-Blue!
-Not sure, but probably not.
-We have 12

Its going to be our 5 year anniversary soon, how far along in your relationship with your beloved are you?
>>
>>150946106
Its not that bad I think

>>150946166
I wish I could talk to the author too ;_; He just has no twitter or other way to reach. Maybe I can ask my new friend for help
>>
>>150946167
>I had sex with a lot of 3D girls back in Highschool, but in the end my love for Hibiki won out.
Oh fugg
>inb4 either hate posts of b&
>>
File: 34823155_p0.jpg (137KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
34823155_p0.jpg
137KB, 600x900px
>>150942522
She looks lovely in shades of pink. She tends to stick to lighter shades, but I think it'd be really cute to see her in a bright pink..
She can't seem to drive yet, but then again, she's aged up canonically without much story on that, so it's entirely possible she can? But IIRC it's more popular for people to bike/take the train in Japan?
We would! We'd have cats and bunnies, maybe a dog or two too!

>>150946166
I meant more that the threads seem to be deleted immediately at midnight, or sometimes he puts them on autosage if he feels like it. It's a bit of a mixed bag.

I saw a couples' shirt that said
>I'm her Princess
>She's my Princess
It was cute. We'd wear those.
>>
>>150937336
We shall defend our wednesday thread, whatever the cost may be, we shall waifupost on the thread itself, we shall waifupost on the weekends after bump limits, we shall post with our computers and our phones, we shall waifupost on /a/; we shall never surrender.

>>150938632
She can give me motivation to do wonderful things.

>How about viceversa, is there something you can do that your waifu can't?
I can affect my surroundings in a concrete manner.

I couldn't give you a number on a 1-10 scale, but I can plagiarize a fine description.

>How beautiful she is, mai waifu!
>Oh, how beautiful!
>Her eyes are doves.

>Like a lily among thorns
>is mai waifu among the young women.
>Her hair is like a flock of goats
>descending from the hills of Gilead.
>Her teeth are like a flock of sheep just shorn,
>coming up from the washing.
>Each has its twin;
>not one of them is alone.
>Her lips are like a scarlet ribbon;
>her mouth is lovely.
>Her temples behind her veil
>are like the halves of a pomegranate.
>Her neck is like the tower of David,
>built with courses of stone;
>Her breasts are like two fawns,
>like twin fawns of a gazelle
>that browse among the lilies.

>You are altogether beautiful, mai waifu;
>there is no flaw in you.

>>150938085
Short answer: I have two sisters and a father.
Long answer: Being able to interact with 3D women who you don't want to fuck allows you to clearly see what kind of people they are. Being able to see a father who appears to be little more than a servant to his family when he's not working to support them strengthens the notion that 3D women suck the soul out of a man.
>>
File: frills.jpg (340KB, 900x1049px) Image search: [Google]
frills.jpg
340KB, 900x1049px
>>150944382
-Rebels, though she'd make for quite a chilling Imperial.
-She seems fond of high action films, though isn't too fond of anything with jump scares.

>>150946166
As funny as they look, I doubt either of us would have the nerve to wear something like that.

>>150946167
Four years and ten months to the day.
>>
File: 41049428_p0.jpg (214KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
41049428_p0.jpg
214KB, 768x1024px
>>150946235
>I wish I could talk to the author too ;_;
He must have something so you can contact to him, like some address for fanmail or similar
Also investigate on Japanese social media, it will be hard as fuck but try to search. Check Pixiv and related websites that are for Japanese drawbros, reverse search official art of your waifu and read if it's the name of your waifu's author, there must be a way

And my fucking internet is dying again
>>150946283
He loves his waifu tho, no hate
>>150946435
Oh!
Don't understimate
>>
>>150938085
I didn't.
I still find 3d women beautiful in the idolizing kind of way, and nearly all my friends are girls, and so am I :^) but I simply love my wife and that's that
It sounds a bit blunt but if you're still looking into dating 3d despite having a waifu, it's less of an 'abandoning 3D for 2D' issue and more your own commitment issues.
>>
File: 60294177_p0.jpg (448KB, 728x1028px) Image search: [Google]
60294177_p0.jpg
448KB, 728x1028px
>>150936326
Snow sports, snowball fights, building things with snow...you know, the usual.

Either something for a living space or some kind of food.

Probably just relax.

A special piece of jewelry, like, something really special...

>>150937367
I don't think I'd have to explain the gift giving and festive spirit of the season, but maybe the meaning of it all instead.

>>150937370
She is the cold.

>>150938969
It's actually been a while. I should pop in my CDs real soon. Thanks for the reminder!

No, not really.

Chillout.

>>150939597
Anything about the snow in particular. She'd want to do a duet but I would probably just soil it with my voice.

>>150941022
I'm far too bashful for that! She'd probably do that to me though and I would be, well, super bashful and embarrassed about it.

>>150942522
What color clothing do you think your waifu looks best in?
Anything she wears looks great on her.

>Can your waifu drive/pilot some sort of vehicle?
Nope.

Maybe a cat or rabbit, nothing too large.

>>150938085
It's not a matter of 'getting over' 3D, it's that I fell in love with someone that's 2D. I feel that having a waifu means genuinely loving someone like most people do with 3D, but with a 2D person.
>>
File: 47375402_p0.jpg (367KB, 633x920px) Image search: [Google]
47375402_p0.jpg
367KB, 633x920px
>>150938969
I listen to Daring at least once a day, because it's on so many of my playlists while I'm at work. As far as her seiyu's other works, her self titled album is really damn good. Still looking for Densetsu no Flare though.

I'd try to get her to listen to some jazz and rap too.

What would your waifu think if she found out you were saving for a weeklong vacation for two?
>>
File: marvel-vs-capcom-3art.jpg (860KB, 2200x2151px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-vs-capcom-3art.jpg
860KB, 2200x2151px
What would your waifu's team be like in the Marvel Vs Capcom video game franchise?
>>
File: out for a stroll.jpg (44KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
out for a stroll.jpg
44KB, 483x604px
>>150936326
Vengeance.

>>150937367
She knows it's about consumerism. Nothing wrong with that, it benefits the economy.

>>150938085
I have dedicated my life to Mai Waifu

>>150937370
Hot cocoa and warm blankets.

>>150938632
Be a Miracle of the Supreme Ultimate!

>>150938969
Pieces of triumph!

>>150939597
>Speaking of music, are there any Christmas songs that you think she'd enjoy, or would she not be too fond of any of them?
Of course!

>>150941886
(999^999)/(99999999^(-99999999)) Waifu!

>>150942522
Any color.

>>150944382
>The new Star Wars movie is right around the corner.
Mai Waifu thinks only 4 and 5 are worth a shit. The rest are garbage.

>>150946167
>Its going to be our 5 year anniversary soon, how far along in your relationship with your beloved are you?
Never long enough.
>>
>>150948583
She'd probably pick Morrigan/Felicia/HsienKo, or something OP like Magneto/Storm/Sentinel, and get real frustrated when I beat her with my low tier Iron Fist team
>>
God damn I love Mai Waifu!
>>
>>150949892
Kill yourself, cuckfag.
>>
File: 1478993169040.png (1MB, 3360x2205px) Image search: [Google]
1478993169040.png
1MB, 3360x2205px
>>150946166
Thanks

>>150946167
5 years and 6 months

>>150948583
Zero May Cry, Dante Vergil, and Dormammu Or Dante Trish and Morrigan

Would you Princess Carry your waifu or would you give them a Piggyback Ride?
>>
All waifus are laifus!
Recently there has been a toon of stuff that some people may dislike or hate. Aka, ntr and rapefags are literally invading even the less likely work. This is my question. I
>Is your waifu strong to defend herself and yourself agains them? How about you? If not, will you ask help from somebody else, and who? And will you aid somebody if they are in trouble?
>>
These threads aren't fun anymore.
>>
>>150951224
Some people leave their waifus, some others kill themselves, or disappear forever, or just find another place to chat aobut waifu love.

These threads are not the only place to talk about your love for you waifu anymore.
>>
File: 15548089_p0.png (425KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
15548089_p0.png
425KB, 1000x1000px
>>150950315
>princess carry
Hell yeah, I'd carry her in my arms, on my back, on my shoulders, under my arm all the time.
>>150946167
Only a year and half. Feels like it's been much longer.
>>150943245
Yes, it feels very nice to give gifts to the one you love. Whether you're a guy or girl. I want to give her something like an accessory that she can wear around and be reminded of me. Honestly I'd really like something like that for myself.
>>150942522
Good question
-Hard to say, but I'd go with purple. Matches her eyes, her true enigmatic personality. A deep and mysterious color.
-No, she's a little girl. She just rides around on a bicycle
-Oh yeah! I've got a cute cat. And I love to think that she'd like him too. Ah, we'd take care of and play with him together. She likes cats so it's all great. She can pet the kitty while I pet her.
>>150941022
I think she's the kind of girl to give surprise kisses to me, but if it went the other way around she'd get really embarrassed hehe.
>>150938969
Listen to her character songs all the time.
On top of that I like to listen to other songs by her seiyuu Yukarin. And think of it as Rika herself singing.
It might be fun to show her what I listen to, which is a lot of prog rock.
>>150938632
-I'm not going to sing her praises as some kind of modern Aphrodite. I think her beauty is a little different from normal... a little stranger. I don't think she'd like to hear that though haha. Her blue hair in contrast to her purple eyes. Her young body. It's very moe but then it's also kind of alien, kind of witch like. I think of her beauty as a cool kind of beauty, which contrasts to her moe side in a way entirely unique to her. I find myself mesmerized by her all the time, and no other girl can do that to me. Not even mentioning her inner beauty which I could talk about forever.
-She can cook and I'm shit at cooking. I'd love to take lessons from her. I'm big and strong and can always help her with physical chores.
>>
File: 1424549748157.jpg (105KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1424549748157.jpg
105KB, 768x1024px
>>150948520
She would be surprised and would ask me where are we going despite being winter right now
>>150948583
Morrigan/ChunLi/Magneto, maybe?

It could be anything, since she could be good with any of them
>>150948854
Tomato a qt
>>150950315
Yeah!
I would become the absolute madman and princess carry her on public to see her reaction and get my cheeks slapped hard
>>150950646
The fuck?
They are just professional shitposters with a BA in [s4s] if you're talking about 4chan.

But if you're talking about 3D, of course i know how to defend her and myself. And i don't go in the dangerous places
Got certain contacts as well so no problems with that

Last question!
Let's say there is a racing game about Racers vs Cops (Like NFS series)
What path do you think she would choose? The reincarnation of Law itself or a very fast Racer driving in incredible hihg speed?

Have a nice evening and week, everyone!
>>
>>150942522
Red
>>
>>150946167
>Its going to be our 5 year anniversary soon, how far along in your relationship with your beloved are you?
7 years, 7 months.
>>
File: COTECymVAAEARlO.png (469KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
COTECymVAAEARlO.png
469KB, 600x875px
I really, really, really love my husbando. He's an indescribably sweet, wonderful guy and there's nobody else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with.
>>
File: Capture.png (155KB, 353x406px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
155KB, 353x406px
Threadly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.

>>150938085
I had one cheat on me today.
>>
>>150938969
I have over 500 plays on his seiyuu's songs, sadly only one of them is for his role. Still his seiyuu rarely sounds different.

Kyousuke collects CDs but it is only stated that he likes popular things. Though he enjoys Kinoko Teikoku I still have a long ways to go to make him a patrician.

>>150938632
No words would do him the justice he deserves but I can try. So much about him emanates masculinity yet at the same time he's delicate. He cares so much about others and always puts everyone else before him, He truly is selfless and this makes him so beautiful. Physically he is also perfect. His skin is breath taking and the perfect complexion. His hair and eyes compliment it well. He has sharp features but again, even if there is a lot of masculine features he still has a delicate and slim build. His legs are definitely one of his best features given how tall he is. Sometimes I can barely handle how perfect he is and I feel so lucky we can be together. Of course that's not every detail but it's all I have time to write about.

>>150942522
He had a drivers license and looks nice in red or darker shades.
>>
>>150951224
I love them. I get to post Mai Waifu!

>>150952050
Mai Waifu is The Law!

>>150952296
Jebus, you are an invaluable asset to this community!
>>
>>150946167
6 years come late January.
>>
>>150952296
>spoiler
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>150951224
This has been the case since ~2011.
Between the influx of the questionnaires and the random waifu art threads being crammed into that weekend thread, the magic isn't all there anymore.

>>150951402
>These threads are not the only place to talk about your love for you waifu anymore.
If there's a place where the concept is taken seriously outside of here or made by someone from here, I'd be surprised.
>>
>>150953063
>This has been the case since ~2011.
So ever since it started being full of questions?
>>
File: Czpdu-dUsAA37bh.jpg (102KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Czpdu-dUsAA37bh.jpg
102KB, 848x1200px
>>150936326
Luka
Build snow fortresses and have snowball fights
Probably a game
BIG CHRISTMAS DINNER
>>150937367
Of course she knows about Christmas!
>>150937370
Wear warm clothes like sweaters, scarfs, and beanies
>>150938085
Maybe, depending on how good it really is
>>150938632
These look fun
>Could you describe how beautiful is your waifu?
I'm sure I can, but if I do it will exceed post limit.
Play the guitar
>Is there something you can do that your waifu can't?
Maybe martial arts
If she's willing to train, then yeah it'd be fun. And I'm sure she'd love to teach me how to play guitar.
Who says I can't go to her dimensions first ;)
>How was your wedding with your waifu? How were her family was with you? Was it fun with some party or was it too formal?
It was fantastic, and her family approves of me. The actual ceremony was pretty formal, but the party was alive and very fun.
>You have switched bodies with your waifu FOR A WEEK because of a small accident a small mage did!
What would you both do in the meantime?
If there was no we could switch back earlier, I guess we can just try to fit into each other's shoes. I'll probably do lewd just to know what it's like.
>>150938969
I don't really listen to her songs that often and I need to change that.
>>150939597
I'm sure she enjoys most of them. She's definitely the type for having a Christmas duet with me.
>>
>>150953140
Pretty much.
At the start it wasn't bad and occasional stuff isn't bad, but when a thread is full of people replying to 5-6 or more posts at once to answer questions, it just isn't as enjoyable. Especially when it's the same questions and answers.
>>
File: Mint_154.jpg (66KB, 477x575px) Image search: [Google]
Mint_154.jpg
66KB, 477x575px
>>150937367

Fuuka a cute too.

Mint probably knows all about Christmas already.

>>150937370

Lots of teas

>>150938632

>How beautiful is she

It's hard to describe, to me she's so beautiful that just having the chance to see her makes me happy, all the things she does stand out to me, when she's around she stands out and has a beautiful glow. She's literally my sunshine I wake to and this ones one I look forward to seeing. Just her smile alone makes my heart jump and makes everything make just a little sense. She's like literally an angel, and I could probably write a novel and not even scratch the surface on how beautiful she is to me.

>She can/can't do

We are super different physically - naturally her small size means she can't reach as high I can, and I'd probably be better at a lot of physical chores, however she's in better shape than me, so she'd be faster and probably be more flexible than I'm capable of right now.

Mentally she has tons of skills I lack - extreme patience, super great organization skills as well as keeping a level head.

She also has telepathy and can pilot spacecrafts with grace.

I think we'd both be happy to learn from eachother in general, as we could only grow together from doing so.

>Immortality and travel

In a heartbeat.

>Bodyswap

That'd go catastrophically, I don't know how to handle her telepathy, and she might have issues adjusting. We'd probably both hide in her room for the week. No lewd though.

>>150938969

I listen to her sing to calm down a lot, hearing her voice is super calming. I also like a lot of the other music from her series in general, most songs are fantastic.
>>
File: Cj8GwZHUgAAULpe.jpg large.jpg (150KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Cj8GwZHUgAAULpe.jpg large.jpg
150KB, 1024x1365px
>>150941022

She'd likely blush a lot and tell me I shouldn't do that so suddenly.

>>150942522

>Clothing

Blue looks best on her.

>Pilot

She pilots a ship and can likely operate most vehicles.

>>150946167

Nearing 2 years now with things being serious.

>>150948520

Probably start planning, it wouldn't be an easy secret to keep.

>>150952050

A bit of both, fast but not hitting anything.
>>
>>150953853
Yeah, all the GA character songs are really great. I even listen to them once in a while. Vanilla's are especially comfy.
Which Mint song is your favorite?
>>
File: Fuuka shake.gif (114KB, 370x756px) Image search: [Google]
Fuuka shake.gif
114KB, 370x756px
>>150944470
That's height differences for you.
Alternatively, I can carry her so she can reach.

>>150946166
>Would you wear couple shirts with your waifu?
That'd be cute to try once, but I imagine it getting boring or stale after a while.

>>150946167
2 years, 1 month and 14 days

>>150948520
She'd think I should consult her before considering something like that, which is true.

>>150950646
>Is your waifu strong to defend herself and yourself
Well, her persona has the ability to teleport people, and since she doesn't like violence she'd most likely do that instead of fighting anyone.
>how about you

I took some martial arts a year ago and I've exercised for some time now, I feel capable.
>will you aid somebody if they are in trouble
Definitely.

>>150950315
Princess carry, no doubt

>>150951224
Maybe not fun, but these threads are like a sanctuary for me.
I can lay back and relax among people who can understand me and my love for Fuuka.
>>
File: 1355617940520.png (1MB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1355617940520.png
1MB, 4000x2000px
>>150946166
We'd both probably find that to be a bit excessive.

>>150946167
8 years.

>>150948520
I can only hope that it would make her happy.

>>150950315
A piggyback ride, so she can fall asleep on me if she's tired.
>>
>>150952296
You don't belong here
>>
>>150936326
I'd love to go for a walk in the woods somewhere if it's not too windy and awful out. Anywhere looks special when there's fresh snow out.
TAAKI

>>150937367
She's spent one too many Christmases by her lonesome but I doubt she'd forget about the Christmas spirit.

>>150937370
Bundling up in a big ol scarf and fluffy mittens. Personally I hate the cold but recently I was looking at some of her pics and realized how cute she looks in winterwear. So the change of the season isn't too bad.

>>150938632
I think I'm just bad at describing people's good qualities in general. But when I look at her I definitely feel like there's a million perfect things about her. So that's good enough for me.
Hopefully fun and casual. As long as all our friends are invited I'm sure it'd be a blast.

>>150939597
Not a fan of most christmas songs but I'm sure she couldn't help but hum a few on occasion. In that case there's no recourse but to sing along.

>>150941022
Neither of us are exactly big into public displays of affection but we do like to surprise each other so it ends up happening anyway. Her flustered face is too cute to resist.

>>150944382
Big budget superhero blockbusters

>>150946167
2 years and ~4 months now. Big respect to the oldfags that are always lurking. Always nice to see familiar faces in the Christmas and Valentine's threads.

>>150953063
nothing lasts forever except waifu love
>>
>>150952296
>dating 3D
You don't deserve Yui
>>
>>150954201

Either Serenade (https://youtu.be/clsS6bsEdI0 ) or Setsunasa wo Koete ( https://youtu.be/c5VGHHougbc ) are my favorites to listen to, along with her theme, but all of them are really good
>>
File: 1413842820894.gif (628KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1413842820894.gif
628KB, 800x600px
>>150948520
She'd try to contain her surprise.

>>150948583
Shuma-Gorath, Morrigan, Chris Redfield

>>150950315
I'd be up for either. Granted, the former could lead to a bit of a show.

>>150952050
She'd definitely be a Racer. I can already see her drifting and hugging the turns.

>>150952296
Well, nobody's perfect. I've been down that road as well.
>>
File: 32776985.jpg (776KB, 1123x1446px) Image search: [Google]
32776985.jpg
776KB, 1123x1446px
>>150938632
It's really hard to put exactly how into words,but she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
She's very good at magic, and I can do computer stuff.
I might, It would be kind of neat to see the other Earths. I would just be worried about getting trapped jumping between worlds trying to find the portal home.
We would invite our friends and family.
She would have to teach me how to control her magic and try to get out of work so nothing happens. We would have a lot of fun trying that stuff out too.

>>150938969
I listen to everything Nana does for the series, and I love Kaze Ni Mau Hana. There's a new character song coming out for the next movie too.

>>150940053
Congratulations, it looks really nice.

>>150941022
She would get pretty embarrassed, it would be really cute.

>>150942522
Black.
She has a car.

>>150944382
She would be a Jedi, she already has a magic laser sword.

>>150946167
It was 10 in April.

>>150948520
Excited to find out what it is.
>>
File: CuyZwi9VMAA3xD0.png (305KB, 819x758px) Image search: [Google]
CuyZwi9VMAA3xD0.png
305KB, 819x758px
>>150937367
I don't know if Christmas is celebrated in his universe, but I assume that it is.

>>150937370
He would wear several layers and take out the kotatsu.

>>150942522
Blue. It's the color he's also commonly drawn with in fan art, too, along with green.

Yes, he can pilot his robot.

I'd like to have a small pet with him, like a cat or small dog. Something easy to care for.

>>150946166
Not couple shirts, but couple pajamas would be nice.
>>
I thought you'd like this.
https://confettiwishes.planetfitness.com/
>>
>>150958526
Thanks, I hope my wish comes true!
Not holding my breath though.
>>
File: 60256733_p3.jpg (172KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
60256733_p3.jpg
172KB, 462x600px
love LOVE wife
>>
File: 1439474205537.png (76KB, 741x289px) Image search: [Google]
1439474205537.png
76KB, 741x289px
>proxy site doing a 0 commission fee sale
>the one item you'd been holding off on is no longer on sale from anyone
I've let you down again.
>>
>>150960058
Colette is CUTE.
>>
File: wedding dress.jpg (1MB, 4092x4560px) Image search: [Google]
wedding dress.jpg
1MB, 4092x4560px
>>150944382
She would probably prefer to be a Jedi, but she would also make a great Sith.
She loves movies with romance.

>>150946166
We'd probably do couple shirts for special occasions.
I think couple cosplay would be better though.

>>150948520
She would get really excited.

>>150950315
I would like to princess carry her most, but piggyback is slightly more realistic.

>>150950646
She's strong enough to defend herself against a human, but for other extraspecies it could be a problem. As for me, I'm not the physically strongest, but I have some freedoms to protect her if it becomes necessary. We would be sure to help anyone who is in trouble.

>>150952050
Who wouldn't want to go fast?

That's enough for tonight! Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow! Have sweet dreams about your lover! Goodnight!
>>
>>150940501
Cuteome is very lucky to have a caring husbando like you anon.
>>
Good night thread! May all your waifus be loved gently!
>>
>>150961255
Thank you, i'm very lucky to have her.
>>
>Who would your waifu hang out with?

Hard to say who Satsuki would hang out with, but I imagine that if anyone had Olivier Armstrong as a waifu, she'd hang out with her.

I'd imagine Satsuki and I would spend some time on the slopes, skiing. Then later on, get comfy in front of a fire and have some spiked coffee or hot cocoa.

Something modest, but very personal.

It wouldn't be a big dinner, but I'd definitely make her something nice and hearty.

A framed picture of the two of us together.
>>
File: IMG_20161215_012128.jpg (44KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161215_012128.jpg
44KB, 554x554px
Good night, waifu thread. Hope you dream with your loved one and have a marvelous time with her and a wonderful christmas.
>>
>>150963772
Bump, answering questions.
>>
File: 1479332416033.jpg (3MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1479332416033.jpg
3MB, 2500x2500px
>>150941022
>How would your waifu react if you suddenly gave her a kiss in public?
Probably blush deeply and feel uncomfortable. I wouldn't do it to her.

>>150942522
White and bright, pastel colors.
>Can your waifu drive/pilot some sort of vehicle?
I don't think so. Probably only a bike.
We might have bunnies because I think she would like them. We might get a dog too.

>>150944596
Maybe we should invite /mlp/ and harems to be less negative, shouldn't we?

>>150944781
Only retards call people out for not having a waifu. It's not something you can just acquire.

>>150945238
Happy birthday!

>>150946166
Probably not, it would be embarrassing. But we would buy matching pajamas.

>>150946167
Over 3 and half years.

>>150946283
There is nothing wrong with having sexual experience before you meet your waifu. This is not /r9k/.

>>150948520
She would get pretty excited for it I guess.

>>150950315
Princess carry.

>>150950646
I don't really get it. Defend from who? Artists? Fictional characters can't do anything about fanworks.

>>150951224
There is more essential people leaving than coming, I guess.

>>150952050
Probably cops.

>>150952477
Waifuless cuck welcomes other waifuless cuck. What a surprise.

>>150963772
>>150963809
Didn't meant to quote.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.