[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam IBO: Skynet Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 10420319k.jpg (253KB, 1200x933px) Image search: [Google]
10420319k.jpg
253KB, 1200x933px
Details concerning the Mobile Armor Hashmal have been revealed via the model kit instruction manual:

Calamity War is the same as the overarching plot of Terminator: a man vs machine war when the AIs became sentinent.

Number of Mobile Armors is a huge fucking number not recorded in history.

Also, nano-laminate armor is hard counter to beam weapons which were only used to massacre humans.

It has no Ahab Reactor, just a general energy supply system. Which is further expanded upon by Mcgillis that it has to scavenge to re-supply/re-fuel via the Pluma. But that it has the ability to turn materials into whatever it needs to rebuild itself or produce more Pluma.
>>
File: 10420319k2.jpg (261KB, 891x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10420319k2.jpg
261KB, 891x1200px
>>150933013
>>
>>150933013
Can't wait for Mika to solo this.
>>
>>150933013
So, are they actually orphans?
>>
>>150937210
Yup
>>
>>150933013
>>150933044
They did it, the madmen.
>>
>>150933013
>Number of Mobile Armors is a huge fucking number not recorded in history.

This makes me happy.
>>
>>150933013
What's the link to the banana vagina
>>
>>150937343
That seems to be the only system humans could come up with that could match the precision of an AI.
>>
>>150937505
Why didn't they just do what good old Ein did and become the machine itself?
>>
>>150933013
Look at it job like a shit. Maybe they'll even kill it with exposition.
>>
>>150933013
>It has no Ahab Reactor, just a general energy supply system

The only mention about its power scource is that the pluma have no reactors. The "Energy Supply System" says is for supplying the pluma with power. Basically we don't know what kind of power scource the pluma has other than it can transmit power through microwaves to the pluma.

The thing that McGillis mentioned wasn't necessarily about it needing fuel and propellant to power its energy scource either. He said that while things like Ahab reactors can provide power almost indefinitely , machines still need consumables like fuel and propellant to work properly. MS require fuel too. Barbatos ran out of fuel in the second episode of the series and the spinner rodi in Dort were sabotaged with low fuel to leave them helpless.
>>
>>150933013
When did gundam manuals start including english text?
>>
>>150937210
Who isn't?
>>
>>150937589
What Ein did with being directly integrated into the MS is literally what the original form of AV is. The kids are just using a nigger-rigged version of AV with watered down effect.
>>
>>150937589
That's exactly what they did. McGillis says Ein's procedure was the true form of alaya vijnana. In order to battle intelligent robots, humans had to become part machine themselves.
What's really interesting is if they successfully transferred Ein's entire consciousness into Vidar, Vidar is essentially a human mobile armor. Of course, we don't yet know how autonomous the gundam is/can be yet, if at all.
>>
File: 1481555970402.png (2MB, 1344x760px) Image search: [Google]
1481555970402.png
2MB, 1344x760px
>>150937621
With hg barbatos lupus iirc. It looks like something bandai is looking to do with most of their kits from now on. According to bluefin the incoming star wars kits will have english as well.

From the past couple of ibo kits I got they also throw in a little sheet of "How to build gunpla" basics in english. Stuff like how to properly remove nubs, what the various symbols in the manual mean, etc.
>>
>>150937589
Because it equals to becoming the enemy yourself.
The OG Gjallarhorn was strongly against it.
>>
>>150937742
>What's really interesting is if they successfully transferred Ein's entire consciousness into Vidar, Vidar is essentially a human mobile armor.

Maybe. We still haven't gotten full confirmation on that yet or knowledge of what exactly that system does. The Vidars backpack reactor is most likely from the Graze ein though (and that box thing was blatantly made to look like its eye) and rather than being full AI now he may have a half dead sock puppet body stuffed into a cramped cockpit system somewhere.
>>
>>150937742
>McGillis says Ein's procedure was the true form of alaya vijnana
Perhaps that's why he's looking for Bael? Agni Kaiel doesn't seem to have anyone succeeding his legacy and becoming gundam would explain why he never did.
>>
>>150937611
Barbatos has a ahab reactor.
>>
>>150937994
>Agnika Kaeiru is still alive as the Bael itself

This is too crazy for this show.
>>
>>150937997
He still ran out of propellant, though.
>>
>>150938103
You would think that. I thought we'd be dealing with the space yakuza for the next three months until the retard awakened an ancient evil.
>>
>>150937997
It has twin linked ahab reactors actually, so two of them. And it also consumes fuel and propellant (presumably mainly for the thrusters).
>>
>>150937994
>Wild Setsuna appears
>>
>>150937994
>>150938103
Ein's fishtank was keeping his body alive, not preventing aging. Its still been 300 years since the war.
>>
>>150938277
For all we know, they may be able to merge completely with the suit after some use.
>>
>>150938360
And like I said earlier, there may be a sock puppet shaped Ein body plugged in somewhere in the backpack.

Given Mika's predicament though an eventual merge seems likely.
>>
>>150938441
Really makes me think about the "mika will die" meme.
They could pull it off for shock value and then go "Joking,I am Gundam now"
>>
>>150933013
Will still lose against G-Self Perfect Pack and Turn A.
>>
>>150940108
Backpacks shouldn't exist
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.