[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people lament that Flip Flappers, despite looking good, has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 82292l.jpg (176KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
82292l.jpg
176KB, 419x600px
>people lament that Flip Flappers, despite looking good, has too little plot and character development to be interesting, and that essentialy nothing relevant happens in any episode
>fans respond that detractors are too dumb to get it, that the plot is there but it's masterfully told by the visuals alone
>episode 9 comes, turns out that the entire plot is going to be crammed in the next 4 episodes after all, and that maybe 10 minutes of the first 8 was actually relevant to the narrative
Really makes you think.
>>
/a/ has shit taste as usual. What do you expect? The biggest shows on /a/ are FF, YoI and Hibike. Really tells you something.
>>
>>150897127
...that contrary to expectations, /a/ actually enjoys the best shows of fall 2016?
>>
>>150897699
About damn time /a/ got some taste.
>>
>>150896883
it's literally space dandy with loli.
>>
>>150896883
I wonder which show you'll shitpost about next season.
>>
>>150897760
Space Dandy actually had enjoyable self-contained stories in each episode, FliFla doesn't.
>>
>>150897760
THIS

same animators
same color palette
same episode director

except that Flip Flap is missing a good writer and god tier director like Shinichiro Watanabe.

It's just a sakuga fest without content.
>>
>>150897782
Calling out the autistic fanbase for acting like retards for 2 months is shitposting?
>>
>>150897828
>>150898023
You would not know what content and story are if they were dancing naked in front of you.
>>
>>150898023
Doesn't really look as good as Dandy to be honest.
>>
>>150898023
how dare you even compare this to Space Dandy?!
>>
>>150897760
Space Dandy is a timeless classic,
flip flappers is not.
>>
MSIK.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.