[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Eva or Code geass?
Well /a/?
>>
>>150891376
I like both, but Eva's better.
>>
File: geah3.jpg (81KB, 743x540px) Image search: [Google]
geah3.jpg
81KB, 743x540px
>>
>>150891376
I didnt know this was a great debate. I've only watched Eva though. I guess I have to watch Geass now. Is it's story as well written as Eva?
>>
>>150891376
Eva is better
I like Code Geass more
>>
>>150891376
they are the same kind of shit.
>>
Geass, EVA is for pretentious manbabies who should be on evageeks
>>
>>150891376
Eva is a better story. Code Geass is more fun.
>>
>>150891376
>comparing a psychological thriller with character drama
Are you even trying with this bait?
>>
>>150892412
It might be too late for you to really enjoy it. It's a power fantasy for kids in a certain phase, and if you didn't see it at the right time it simply won't be as good.
>>
>>150892412
It's not a debate, OP is just retarded.
They are nothing alike, it's not worth it to watch CG for the story because it does not have good writing. It's still decent though.
>>
CG is absolute shit
Eva is the one of the best of my Japanese animes
>>
File: CTF.jpg (238KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
CTF.jpg
238KB, 1280x693px
>>150892412
Before you search for any opinion regarding Code Geass, let me tell you how to spot a complete moron. Look at the following:
- "Euphinator is a retarded plot-twist"
- "Suzaku (or any other character except Orange) is a bad/incoherent/bad written character"
- "The existence of a sequel to R2 completely destroys R2's ending sense/purpose/message"
- "R2 has worse plot than the first series"
- "CG is an anime you watch for teh lulz"
- "CG is japanese/nationalist propaganda"
- "Lelouch's main motive is his hatred of his father because of his Oedipus complex"
- "Shirley has no purpose to the plot"
- "In the end Lelouch finally realised how wrong his ideals were"
- "CG loses appeal if you didn't watch it on 4chan when it first aired"
If you ever see anyone saying anything like that, either he is lying, he never watched the series or he is just too dumb to get it. You'll know right away you don't need to pay any attention to anything he says.
>>
>>150891376
Eva has better robots.
Geass has better ending.
>>
>>150893346
I really like this list of idiotic justifications. There's nothing obscure to get about CG.
It's time for you to get your head out of your ass and realize that CG is still an overrated piece of burning trash, no matter how you spin it.
>>
>>150893346
Kek, some of these are actually good proof of why the show is shit. Way to shoot yourself in the foot. Though I'd add how much of an ass-pull the magic tree in the second season is.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.