[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Listen to the audio commentary >They completely ignore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>Listen to the audio commentary
>They completely ignore the episode and start discussing why the sky is blue

Who pays for this shit?
>>
>>150887527
Did you actually know why the sky was blue? It's fascinating stuff.
>>
>Listen to the audio commentary
>Commentator spends the whole time talking shit about the arc protagonist and straight-out calls her trash

Audio commentaries are the best.
>>
>>150889148
w^4 scattering and our eyes see purple + lite green as blue.
>>
File: 1233475416010.png (94KB, 355x475px) Image search: [Google]
1233475416010.png
94KB, 355x475px
>Listen to audio commentary

>seiyuu start to talk about which background character they have a crush on
>>
>>150887527
>>Listen to the audio commentary
But why.
>>
>>150891271
Because, depending on the content, it can be interesting and enjoyable.
>>
>>150889190
I know right? Do you know of any other commentaries where people just shit on the show?
>>
>>150893231
>>150891271
>>150887527
>Posts on 4chan
ok.
>>
>>150889190
Are there commentaries for 2nd Season? I thought only Bake, Nise and Owari have commentary tracks.
>>
I have no idea why people make releases with the DUBBED commentaries, they are always completely trash and trigger me so much that I have to remux them immediately. Who wants to listen to a bunch of b-tier actors talk about a show they had no involvement in? Alteast the Japanese VA's got to talk to other people working on the show and see it during development.
>>
>>150895097
The outtakes for the Berserk dub were pretty funny, but aside from that I agree.
>>
>expecting anything from VA commentary that isn't just a lazy radio show
Why would you be this retarded?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.