[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Series that are guaranteed the raunchiest doujins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: c1.jpg (522KB, 1112x1600px) Image search: [Google]
c1.jpg
522KB, 1112x1600px
ITT: Series that are guaranteed the raunchiest doujins
>>
>>150875807
knowing she's actually a middle aged salaryman makes me flaccid though
>>
File: cagliostro.jpg (911KB, 1000x1666px) Image search: [Google]
cagliostro.jpg
911KB, 1000x1666px
>>150876255
That's the best part.
>>
File: why.gif (710KB, 140x130px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
710KB, 140x130px
>>150876255
Thats the good thing about it

>>150875807
Berserk always has some giant monster rapping Casca and making her more retarted
>>
>>150875807
>definitely:gangbang, rape (by faceless superiors)
>maybe:femdom
almost everything will be old men though
>>150876380
will she even be a main character in the anime?
>>150876429
the amount of scherke doujins surprise me, berserk doujins can't out-edge the source material so they just end up being funny
>>
>>150876380
Is it worth watching this / reading this / consuming this media for her/him?
>>
>>150875807
I can't wait for /a/'s reaction to this, it's going to be fucking amazing. No one here is ready for the sheer amount of autistic detail that motherfucker of a writer put into this, Carlo Zen might not be Kawakami but he's a madman all the same.
>>
>>150880003

>No one here is ready for the sheer amount of autistic detail that motherfucker of a writer put into this
>Implying the anime will have any of this

Given how ugly the previews are compared to the official LN art, I don't expect much from the anime.
>>
>>150880084
I also can't wait for the autistic hordes to protect the anime designs after it airs like how it happened with GATE.
>>
Pic related, at least until people see the PV quality
>>
>>150880162

I mean I get that the LN's design would be an absolute bitch to animate, but the designs they went with in the anime preview just seem so jarringly different from the LN.

I'll pass proper judgment when I actually see how it looks in a full episode, but my hopes aren't too high.
>>
>>150880167
>no actual bestiality doujins
>just gangrape my old men complimenting her witch hole
I can already see the ending
>>
>>150880167
Pls no, leave Zero and merc-kun alone.
>>
>>150880345
you know its going to happen
>>
>>150880003
>>150880084
>>150880162
>>150880255
Isn't Zen the writer, though? What does he have to do with character design?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.