[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: snsImg.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
snsImg.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
What went so wrong?
>>
>>150866623
Lack of tanoshii.
>>
No Okada. That's all.
>>
>What went so right

Fixed. Suzuko is cute and subtly alpha, Chinatsu is an interesting character (as is her relationship with Suzuko), the Bookmaker is as good of a villain as Aki-lucky, and the story strikes a good balance between having some connection to the original while being very much its own thing. I don't know if I enjoy it as much as the original, but it's definitely a good show.
>>
I think it's on par with the original.

The LRIGs are less interesting this time though, and Aki-Lucky was a more fun batshit insane character than Bookmaker.
>>
>>150866623
The characters but especially Chinatsu. Oh and the whole fighting for memories.
>>
>>150867016
>Chinatsu is an interesting character
What's interesting about her and her relationships with Suzuko?
>>
>>150867386
>her

The Used to Be A Sweet Kid and Sanity Slippage/Start of Darkness tropes are some of my favorites. I'll probably enjoy any story where they're used to some extent.

>and her relationships with Suzuko?
I also have a thing for scenarios where, even though someone's outwardly turned cold and seems to have emotionally abandoned someone they used to care about, deep down that other person is still important to them.
>>
>>150867600
You must be enjoying the ViVid Strike as well, then
>>
>>150867691
I haven't watched it yet, but I actually am interested just because of Rinne, yeah.
>>
>>150866623
The lack of interactions between them. Needs more drama.

>>150867691
Other anon here, the last two episodes were perfect.
>>
>>150866623
Lack of okada. Bad with her, worse without her
>>
>>150867741
Go for it, you won't regret.
>>
>>150866623
It's inferior than Infected\Spread but it's not bad.

I don't think they really came up with something as tragic as in the original. Selectors disappear but once you have disappeared you can't suffer, so as bad as it is for them to effectively "die" we can't really connect with the despair of people that do not exist anymore. And at the same time the siscon is probably the only person that we have seen suffering for his loss.

The fact that winning doesn't technically screw you up so long as you don't make retarded wishes, makes this "tournament" less fucked up than the previous that not only didn't give what you asked it also enslaved you and replaced you.

Come on what happened to Hannah isn't even such a big deal. She isn't even really culpable. You can recover from that.
>>
I want to fuck Piruruk.
>>
>>150870042
You mean Kiyoi or her current LRIG?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.