[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONLY THE FITTEST SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD IF YOU'RE STRONG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: Shishio06.jpg (66KB, 568x513px) Image search: [Google]
Shishio06.jpg
66KB, 568x513px
ONLY THE FITTEST SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD

IF YOU'RE STRONG YOU LIVE

IF YOU'RE WEAK YOU DIE
>>
I wasn't an incompetent loser in all aspects of life I would consider photoshopping a fedora onto images of that character
>>
>>150863351
>Stages his fight inside a furnace
For a guy who preached Social Darwinism he clearly had no grasp on the concept of natural selection.
>>
>>150863351
This is a Japanese mummy
>>
>>150863423
>I wasn't an incompetent loser in all aspects of life
You also most likely grew up in an environment that wasn't the bakumatsu or meiji period
>>
>>150863498
Think about it like that: if he won that fight, he would have something to brag about.
>>
>>150863351
Do you think he, and his skillset, would be enough to survive in Mosul or Aleppo?

Basically everyone and their grandmas had at least an AK and literally every corner is littered with IED and snipers (not to mention mortar/artillery/airstrike bombing)

Not to mention it's fucking 110 degree over there
>>
>>150863351
>IF YOU'RE STRONG YOU LIVE
That's what they all say before getting stabbed in the back.
>>
>>150863351

And then he exploded. Just BAM!
>>
File: 355px-Esdeath_main.png (178KB, 355x479px) Image search: [Google]
355px-Esdeath_main.png
178KB, 355x479px
>>150863351
>implying that thing would last
How about posting a truly powerful character?
>>
>>150864897
>Truly powerful
>died
no
>>
File: Shishio_laugh.jpg (123KB, 539x441px) Image search: [Google]
Shishio_laugh.jpg
123KB, 539x441px
what i appreciate about shishio is that when he lost he was like "lol guess i wasn't strong enough" instead being a big fat dumb baby about it the way most bad guys are when they're hoisted by their own philosophical pitard
>>
File: 200_s (8).gif (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (8).gif
4KB, 200x200px
>>150864436
>do you think a particularly good samurai assassin would be able to survive modern urban combat scenarios involving broad acceptance of automatic weapons

no and while we're at it i don't think a brain surgeon can fix a jet engine either
>>
>>150864976
That always seemed to be the norm to me. Can you give examples of fat dumb babies?
>>
File: Enishi06.jpg (59KB, 582x726px) Image search: [Google]
Enishi06.jpg
59KB, 582x726px
Enishi was better desu. A completely self-made man who lived in the most brutal of environments and became much stronger than Shishio in a much shorter span of time and at a far younger age.

Plus he's still alive
>>
>>150865364
i stopped watching after shishio's death, was this manga only?
>>
>>150863351
Kind of a stupid philosophy to be honest since unless you're some kind of immortal loli vampire everyone is bound to die eventually.
>>
>>150866934
It is stupid, but it was a pretty popular worldview among some intellectuals at the time.
>>
>>150865107
So he's not really worth much, huh? No wonder he was beaten by a twink

He deserved that fiery death
>>
>>150864897
She got ga kiru'd.
>>
>>150866934
It sounds more reasonable in the negative
If you 'died' (lost a fight, passed for promotion, failed calc etc) just means you weren't as hot as you thought.
>>
>>150866807
Yes.
>>
>>150866807
Yes. You know that ironclad that Shishio so fucking proud of (the one that Sano blew to shit)?

He sell that shit to Shishio. Hell he even had 10 of them

Dude was the Tony stark of RK (considering how much Marvel had influenced this manga)
>>
>>150865364
Enshi was a cry baby with a sister complex.
>>
>>150867781
So 6 comrades were the avengers?
>>
>>150868238
And far more interesting and entertaining than Shishio ever was.
>>
File: Kenshin Gein and Enishi.jpg (108KB, 728x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshin Gein and Enishi.jpg
108KB, 728x1190px
I thought Gein was pretty damn awesome. Shame we didn't exactly get to see him animated.
>>
>>150864976
To be more accurate, he attributed his loss to the spirits of the times siding with Kenshin (he would've won had he finished the fight within 15 minutes) since they were fearful of the calamity he may cause.
While in Hell, he knows he has nothing to fear since only evil exists in Hell so he only needs to rely on his own strength without fear of divine intervention fucking up his plans, so he goes, "Alright, let's go conquer Hell instead."
>>
File: Hitoshura_400x400.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hitoshura_400x400.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>150863351

I like the idea... Tell me more.
>>
File: mary sue.jpg (39KB, 508x398px) Image search: [Google]
mary sue.jpg
39KB, 508x398px
He's right but he was also not the strongest title goes to pic related
>>
>>150868624
He apparently succeeds since he comes back to taunt Kenshin later on in the series.
>>
>>150864968

Yeah, but she was outnumbered and exhausted by prolonged fighting. She when out like a champ.
>>
He got BTFO before he could use his best move lol
>>
>>150869251
Watsuki even admitted that Hiko was bullshit powerful so he didn't put him in the story often.
>>
>>150869654
i remember reading an interview with nobuhiro about how he could basically sink shishios ironclad using hiten mitsurugi with a stick because apparently he had perfected it plus had the strength to multiply the damage
>>
>>150868238
his sister was pretty hot tho
would be a sistercon with
>>
>tfw you got your internal organs caved in by a ginger twink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwlpnxUZsdA
>>
>>150868369

No he wasn't. NERVES OF INSANITY was dumb as hell.

Shishio served the series far better as a dark reflection of the protagonist who forced him to confront his past full on and actually grow as a person.

Enishi was just RARARARARA YOU KILL MY SISTER I MAKE YOU GO SULK NOW!
>>
>>150869895
God why did all the Kenshin fights have the annoying ass flicker over them
>>
>>150863351
Would he have won if he didn't burst into flames?
>>
>>150869941
>Shishio served the series far better as a dark reflection of the protagonist who forced him to confront his past full on and actually grow as a person.
But that was literally all Enishi. Not once throughout the entire Kyoto arc did Kenshin ever seriously reflect on himself and how he lived, he remained steadfast in his resolve all the way through, so Shishio didn't do shit for the story in terms of Kenshin's character development. What Enishi did to him actually forced him to take a step back and question who he was and reach a conclusion as to why he did what he did.

NoI was no more dumb than Shishio using fucking fire powers or Seta moving faster than the eye can see.

And if we go by your retarded logic, I could just as easily flip the script and say Shishio was just "AHAHAHAHA I LIKE POWER STRONG EAT WEAK AND I AM THE STRONG EXCUSE ME WHILE I GIVE A GENERIC EVIL LAUGH *tips bandages*"

Shishio was just boring.
>>
>>150863351
>if you're weak you die.
Eh sure dead guy.

Anyway, any confirmed group for Kenshin sequel or individual translator efforts will persist?
>>
>>150863351
Hahahahaha, his legacy is to have his sword passed on to a Yahiko clone, talk about getting burnt.
>>
>>150870474
No, he was literally Kenshin's government dog back up, Kenshin was spent from continuous fighting and kept his creed to never go for the kill, Shishio was just more fierce, he was never stronger than Kenshin.
>>
>>150868624
>"Alright, let's go conquer Hell instead."

Nobuhiro should have made a spin off manga with Shishio, Yumi and Hojo having adventures in hell
>>
>>150870886
>Kenshin sequel
huh?
>>
>>150869386
What exactly he tells to keshin?
>>
>>150871353
Watsuki has started a new sequel series to Kenshin because he needs money and can't come up with any other way to get it.
>>
>>150871471
He tells Kenshin that your a fagget
>>
>>150863351
What are you if you get unhealing burn wounds over 99.5% of your body? Pathetic? Edgy?
>>
>>150866934
'of unnatural causes' is kind of implied.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.