[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Piccolo go to heaven in the Vageta arc but Vageta goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Piccolo.png (114KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
Piccolo.png
114KB, 300x204px
Why does Piccolo go to heaven in the Vageta arc but Vageta goes to hell (or is supposed to) in the buu arc?

Vageta asked Piccolo before he sacrifices himself if he'll get to go to king kai's planet but Piccolo explains that he can't because he was too evil and shit in the past. But we see Piccolo on king kai's planet after he dies while saving Gohan. If I remember correctly Piccolo was still planning on taking over the world until the planet was threatened by Saiyans. Isn't Piccolo just as evil as Vageta?

It can't be because of him sacrificing himself for Gohan because Vageta was doing basically the same thing everyone else and it apparently wasn't enough.
>>
>>150854893
The sins of Piccolo's father didn't carry to Piccolo Jr. even though he was clone with Daimao's memories.

If you go by the manga, he didn't even kill anyone before Raditz. Vegeta had wiped out entire civilizations.
>>
>>150854893
Pic Jr never actually did anything as a villain. Meanwhile, Vegeta wiped out populations regularly.
>>
>>150854893
Piccolo hadn't actually done anything yet. Vegeta had already committed scores of atrocities before he ever came to Earth.
>>
>>150854893
Say can Piccolo and the rest of the namekians lay eggs like King Piccolo did? Legit question
>>
>>150854957
>>150854964
>>150855006

thanks friends
>>
>>150855037
offcourse, did you see any females on planet namek?
>>
>>150855126
wait how does a race have a caste system when they reproduce asexually? Aren't they all genetically identical?
>>
>>150855241
>wait how does a race have a caste system when they reproduce asexually?
I guess castes are entirely genetic, with the upper castes literally being genetically superior.
>>
>>150855457
There are several types of nameks based on their genetics. Piccolo is unique because hes a dragon type namek fused with a warrior namek Dragon nameks are the ones like guru kami, and dende who can make dragonballs.
>>
>>150855755
can someone explain me the existence of the "super dragon balls"?
as far as i know all dragonballs in the series where solely created by namekians at some point.
is there some kind of godlike namekian oversoul who created them?
>>
>>150856003
Super Dragon Balls were created by the Dragon God.

The Namekians just copied the idea from the Dragon God.
>>
>>150856003
how did the namekians know about the dragon god?
not even beerus knew about the super dragonballs until champa told him.
how were the namekians able to copy the skill to create them?
why can't/won't the kaios create some dragonballs?
why are namekians apparently the only race that can create dragonballs?
>>
>>150856469
Bad writing, like all things in dbz.
>>
>>150856469
Didn't Toriyama openly say he stopped drawing tails on Saiyans because he forgot? Thats the level of consistency and logic we get with DB.
>>
>>150856793
I thought it was because he got tired of doing it. He mentioned that part regarding Kid Goku and how his tail was annoying, but also iconic, so he removed it when he went to Kami. That's also probably why he made the other Saiyans tie their tails around their waist.

That's also the same reason he wrote Launch out, he was tired of her gags and wanted an opportunity to stop writing them.
>>
>>150856793
I think he also forgot SSJ2 at some point as well as Yamcha existing. That's hearsay though so don't quote me on this.
>>
>>150856469
The namekians, during space exploration found a super dragon in space. chipped parts of it off and used those to creat their dragon balls.

Beerus is not an all-knowing god. Not omnipotent.

How were the namekians able to do it? Well, I would imagine since they have the abilkity to become lower, planet tier gods like dende and kami, one could come to the conclusion that they'd also be able to imitate the ability of dragonball creation.

>why can't/won't the kaios create some dragonballs?
Not sure on this. I think it's generally taboo to use these things

>why are namekians apparently the only race that can create dragonballs?

No clue. They are just the only ones we've seen use/create them
>>
>>150857460
>The namekians, during space exploration found a super dragon * in space

*ball
>>
Because Toriyama has no idea what he's doing.
>>
>>150857295
He did forget about SS2, he thought 3 was 2. It wasn't Yamcha's existence that he forgot, but General Tao.
>>
>>150854893
>Vageta
>>
>>150856469
You'll never be able to answer questions like this logically because Toriyama just makes shit up as he goes. He didn't plan the Super Dragon Balls. He didn't even fucking plan for Goku to be an alien. When stuff pops up and makes no damn sense and doesn't seem to be well thought-out at all, it's because it isn't.
>>
>>150854893
He died protecting Gohan
>>
>>150860673
lol, didn't read. But seriously, it was a redemption arch and not a redemption moment. If you are looking for rules that make sense, Super has made it clear that Dragon ball doesn't have them.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.