[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any purpose to this character besides, "make everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: Skull_Knight_Manga.jpg (28KB, 260x370px) Image search: [Google]
Skull_Knight_Manga.jpg
28KB, 260x370px
Is there any purpose to this character besides, "make everything worse" ?
>>
>>150850639
There is!
I'm actually working on a video right now that explains his purpose and backstory.
>>
>>150851232
link me
>>
Why? The gang would have died ages ago if not for him.
>>
why didnt he just kill griffith before the eclipse
>>
File: 1454680490679.jpg (482KB, 718x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1454680490679.jpg
482KB, 718x1390px
He did save Guts, Casca and the prostitute.
>>
>>150852571
>and the prostitute
Why is Scully such a bro?
>>
>>150850639
>make everything worse
When is Skull Knight that?

He is more like the opposite. His presence provides a calm before the storm and suggests that there is much more out there that needs to be learned. He serves as a stabilizing force, as someone who has managed to endure for a long time and who is in control of his own fate despite the circumstances.
>>
>>150852797
When he dies we will know that shit got real.
>>
actually what's in the bag for above pic?
>>
>>150850639
>"make everything worse"
>implying
Are we reading the same manga?
>>
I can't stand Caska anymore I hope she dies.
>>
>>150853388
I saw you in the other thread.

It's "Casca" by the way.
>>
>>150850639
His job is to keep the plot moving forwards and build hype by being mysterious and powerful.
>>
File: G-S-1.jpg (103KB, 460x462px) Image search: [Google]
G-S-1.jpg
103KB, 460x462px
>>150850639
He is Berserk Loremaster.

>>150852519
Because of the flow of causality. Also what ould be the point to just end it like this.

I mean you don't create all this tension and plot to just end by; oh look based Skullknight has appeared, oh look he killed Griffith, fuck why ?
>>
>>150853524
whatever it is she needs to die

Griffith is the only person in Gutts heart
>>
>>150853922
Team bromance>>>>>>>>>gay romance
>>
File: Some Gay Shit.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Some Gay Shit.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>150853922
>>150854790
>>
So what is the end game for Guts and Griffith?

Will they finally be equals?
>>
>>150852797
He did help Griffith bring upon the new world with his sword.
>>
>>150852703
>being THIS mad
wow
>>
File: 1478952938027.jpg (177KB, 576x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478952938027.jpg
177KB, 576x800px
>>150855456
>Griffith fights with Guts
>Guts dies
>True Casca loses an arm but comes back
>Black swordsman arc all over again but this time with Casca and her party
>>
>>150856939
Is dis art from alternative universe where Griffith raped Guts instead of Casca?
>>
>>150857162
Both of them would have enjoyed it.
>>
>>150852519
he was still collecting behelits
>>
>I am outside of the idea's fairytale flow of causality like witches which is why witches and myself are a threat to the god hand

>oh wait I'm not outside the idea's flow of causality at all , my actions were entirely what Griffith wanted just like ganishkas, I'm just as much a part of his fairytale as any normal human or apostle

Has miura made a mistake with his writing?

Clearly skull knight is infact a part of groffith's fairytale. In which case why would Griffith kill witches when they're presumably part of his fairytale too?
And if skull knight is a part of the fairytale then why was he able to save casca and Guts?

Also, is skullknjght is able to cut off zodd's arms with ease then why doesn't he just cut off both of zodd's arms then cut off his head?
>>
>>150857655
It's all the causality, anon.
>>
>>150857758
The idea controls causality and so is able to make it so that arrows always miss Griffith, the wind blows his way when convenient. Basically such that no person within his fairytale can be a threat to him.

Even all of ganishka's resistance was what Griffith/the idea wanted for his purpose.
So only people outside his "fairytale" are able to offer any genuine resistance .

Skull knight, the witches and gutts are outside the fairytale , along with people who spend too much time in close contact with them.

All good so far.

Except suddenly skullknjght is infact part of groffith's fairytale and all of skullknjght' schemes against Griffith, just like ganishka's , were what Griffith wanted and were something Griffith knew would go his way.

So what the fuck?
How does skullknjght have any special status if he is incapable of forming genuine resistance against Griffith just like ganishka, or any normal human or normal apostle?

Is this simply a prelude to the future realisation that guts and witches are not outside the fairytale either? And that all resistance to Griffith will automatically be rendered null and void or used for his advantage?

At the moment it is inconsistent for skullknjght to be a skave to the idea's fairytale but not the rest of guts and his companions.
>>
>>150857655
just because Griffith was able to do stuff doesn't mean everything was part of the whole fate nonsense. Sure witches don't apply but they are still susceptible. Skull Knight was close to fucking up Griffith you could see it in his and Zodd's face when SK was gonna pull the sword on him but since he used it before it took notice to the godhand. If SK and Guts never needed to go through that portal Griffith would've been screwed.
>>
>>150858123
Zodd's just an apostle, his surprise means nothing.
Griffith didn't even need to turn around . The scene shows him knowing that skullknjght was gonna teleport and attack him that second the same way he knew that the wind was about to gust and blow away ganishka , or the way he knew that ganishka was gonna try and use the artificial beherit womb on himself.

I don't see how you can interpret this as skullknjght being part of the fairytale like ganishka or any other normal human or apostle is.
>>
>>150858434
>I don't see how you can interpret this as skullknjght being part of the fairytale
I thought you were the one saying SK was part of the fairytale or whatever. I was claiming he wasn't. If it weren't for that time that he used the sword of acutation in the Troll Cave he would have been able to kill Griffith probably. Just cause SK doesn't apply to the laws of casualty doesn't mean him, Guts, or anyone else for that matter are foolproof to any of the godhand. Only now they simply aren't affected by their bullshit. If Skullknight really was part of the laws of casualty then him saving Guts and Casca in the eclipse would make no sense.
>>
>>150858648
sorry, I meant to write
>I don't see how you can interpret this as skullknjght not being part of the fairytale
>>
>>150850639
>make everything worse
what would you expect from 60lvl with bis gear? to save the world?

no, he comes and fucks shit up, mostly low lvl nubs
>>
File: G-S-3.jpg (103KB, 460x462px) Image search: [Google]
G-S-3.jpg
103KB, 460x462px
>>150858727
Yes, he and Griffith are actually playing risk with Guts, and the apostle.
>>
>>150856491

Griffith did help him by dragging the God Hand closer to reality.
>>
File: 511515111.jpg (78KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
511515111.jpg
78KB, 256x256px
>>150857655
>Clearly skull knight is infact a part of groffith's fairytale.

Why do people not understand this whole plot point even though it was so clearly spelled out? Griffith was desperately rushing to save his own ass by getting Ganishkas to fulfil the exact same conditions he fulfilled so that he could have Ganishkha be the sacrifice to the new world instead of himself.

Skully himself outright states what he does: he strikes at temporal JUNCTION points and shifts fate at these points towards his own favour. The God Hand are all now within striking distance of his sword now that Fantasia has been brought about, I'm just wondering what the next step of his master plan is going to be
>>
>>150856939
Like how she keeps using her broadsword.
>>
>>150859408
It's been a while since I've re-read the manga. When was Griffith supposed to be a sacrifice?
>>
File: lothric_knight_sword.png (11KB, 95x142px) Image search: [Google]
lothric_knight_sword.png
11KB, 95x142px
>>150860144
But it's a straight sword...
>>
>>150861009

He and Ganishka both had the same qualities needed to open the door to Fantasia but only after Ganishka transformed.
>>
>>150850639
Guts would have died without him.
>>
>>150856491
He did say that there would be consequences. But there would be limitations and he wants to drag the Godhand out.
>>
>>150858093
Guts is outside of the story because he's supposed to be dead, but he was used to bring Griffith back because the Behelit apostle said that he was told to delay bringing Griffith into the world because there were some alterations to be made to the plan. Casca and Guts were needed to improve it a bit, but all it serves to do is piss off Guts a little more.
>>
>>150861507
They were using Guts and Casca as a catalyst.
>>
File: Berserk_v31_p130.jpg (2MB, 2118x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v31_p130.jpg
2MB, 2118x3000px
How's it like fighting apostles with a cute loli hanging around your neck?
>>
>>150852031
Sent! ;)
>>
>>150862173

I don't know about fighting apostles, but having a cute loli hanging around your neck feels great
>>
>>150862173
It eases the pain. A little.
>>
>>150859408
Skullknjght didn't intend to bring about Fantasia you idiot.

He tried to kill Griffith, Griffith redirected the attack without even looking because he knew the attack was coming because skullknights efforts to harm Griffith are clearly as futile and known about as ganishka's.

>Griffith was desperate
Ha!
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.