[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were the MC of Re:Zero, how would you avoid Subaru's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

File: lol.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
If you were the MC of Re:Zero, how would you avoid Subaru's fuckups?
>>
>>150841007
I'd probably start by posting in the re:zero thread
>>
>>150841065
that's not something you can do in the series
>>
>>150841007
fuck emilia
fuck the clown
fuck the twins
>>
>>150841144
Not but I know this is now the third Re:Zero thread on /a/ so please delete it and post in one of the other two.
>>
File: 57074010_p0.jpg (2MB, 2452x1998px) Image search: [Google]
57074010_p0.jpg
2MB, 2452x1998px
>>150841007
Have the twins step on my dick every morning
>>
I'd figure out the economy and kill myself a ton to get filthy fucking rich. I also wouldn't try to be a fucking hero and wouldn't try to form a harem of shit girls.
>>
>>150841191
>implying OPs can delete their threads anymore
>>
>>150841191
I will if the rules for /a/ get updated to implement a maximum limit on the number of threads that a series can have
>>
>how would you avoid Subaru's fuckups?

I would decide against becoming instantly smitten with the first nice-looking girl who decides to hold a conversation with me like a pathetic /r9k/ fag and instead focus on gaining access to a consistent supply of food, clean water, and shelter.
>>
>>150841260
So you see Emilia get killed and not give a shit?

That's an interesting option. Has there been a deconstruction of this yet where a huge flag is shown and the MC just goes "nah, not gonna be bothered" and walks off?
>>
>>150841191
>>150841065
Fuck off generalfag.
>>
>>150841426
how would you get money if you were just transported to another world?
>>
>>150841007
I'd struggle harder because I wouldn't go autism for Emilia, meaning that the witch would amp up her Emilia lure charm and or kill me so I have to reset and start the ball rolling.
>>
>>150841428
>anime where mc tries to avoid mc role when
>>
>>150841484
In every single pre-industrial society in history, there was a perpetual shortage of labor.

This is the main reason why birthrates are low in the developed world and high in the developing world--not simply because of a lack of access to condoms but because there is an economic incentive to have children when you are running something like a farm or family business.

As such, it's safe to say that someone with no marketable skills other than his muscles might be able to scrape by if he was willing to work hard in a pseudo-medieval fantasy setting.

That being said, it wouldn't come to that for most people. The reason is this--one of the other hallmarks of pre-industrial societies is not just their shortages of labor but a deficit of human capital. Things that all of us take for granted like literacy or knowledge of mathematics, algebra, geometry etc were rare and valuable skills up until comparatively recently in human history.

Even if you ended up in a Re:Zero-style world completely illiterate like Subaru, you would still be able to make a decent living as an accountant or bookkeeper as long as you could speak the language due to mathematics being both universal and objective.
>>
Everybody would have different fuck ups, you're being forced to relive the same few days over and over and your own flaws will become more apparent. The show is about learning from them. Subaru always flips out when he realizes he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell and his actions don't matter anyway.
>>
>>150841428

>Puck destroys world if Emilia dies

Twist: He has to save her every time, or he dies anyway.
>>
I'd go work for the Jew loli.
>>
>>150841007
How retarded do you have to be not to try to build a gun the first 30 minutes you're in a new place?
I'm assuming they have similar elements to what are found on Earth, and getting a smith to follow through with those plans are easy, assuming you meet a loaded clown to fund the operation like he did.
>>
>>150841007
Rape the maids.
>>
>>150841754
is there such a thiing
>>
>>150843934
>making a quality rifled barrel with medieval metallurgy is easy
>manufacturing percussion cap/cartridge-based ammunition in a medieval society where chemistry has not been invented is easy
>manufacturing smokeless powder is totally easy and safe

The best your average person with no background in engineering would be able to realistically create from memory would be a matchlock musket. Those are useful in large battles where the myriad weaknesses of early guns are covered by combined arms but nearly worthless in a 1v1 situation.
>>
File: 1469954668217.png (2MB, 1409x1986px) Image search: [Google]
1469954668217.png
2MB, 1409x1986px
>>150841230
literally this
>>
>>150844219
there needs to be

get to it, nips
>>
>>150844224
It's made even worse that people are able to move at inhuman speeds.
>>
File: Caim3.jpg (88KB, 454x650px) Image search: [Google]
Caim3.jpg
88KB, 454x650px
>>150841007
I would destroy everything in my path. No matter the sacrifice, no matter what misery I might endure, the world itself would tremble before me. Only the symphony of screams would meet my ears as I slaughter anything and everything with impunity; neither magic nor blade would halt my lust for destruction, and with the cold embrace of inevitable death I would begin it all anew, again and again, until I find myself drowning in the blood of the innocent and guilty alike, consumed by a hatred so cold and black that the abyss itself stares in awe of my being.

And then I would hold hands with Rem.
>>
>>150844224
>medieval metallurgy is easy
I wouldn't imagine their metallurgy evolution mimics our own. Given the have Dwarves and shit, I would imagine it's far more advanced that what we would've had in the 16th Century.

> chemistry has not been invented is easy
Explain the firebombs and shit they have, they clearly understand basic chemistry.

>manufacturing smokeless powder is totally easy and safe
Developing a caplock mechanism wouldn't be impossible, and a Colt Navy would do absolute wonders in the situation.
>>
>>150844464
That sounds a lot like what Subaru is going to do in the event Rem dies right now.
>>
>>150844326
Right, that's a thing as well.
>>
Marry Elsa
>>
Oil Futures
>>
Run the fuck away with Remu.
>>
>>150844580
>Given the have Dwarves and shit, I would imagine it's far more advanced that what we would've had in the 16th Century.

Some of the best traditional armorers in all of human history were the Helmschmied family of Germany. If you would like to see one of their finest masterpieces, google "Sigismund of Tyrol's plate harness" or something like that. Glorious, isn't it?

Unfortunately, the quality of metal used in the creation of that armor is inferior to any modern computer-controlled steel, even bottom of the barrel Chinese rubbish. The reason is because even the best pre-modern steel forged by legendary craftsmen has tons of impurities, doesn't have any of the alloying elements like Tungsten, Molybdenum, Vanadium, Nickel, Cobalt, or Chromium needed to make really awesome steel except by accident, and has an extremely imprecise and inconsistent heat treatment compared to modern technology.

Making a good barrel--one that's both accurate and able to withstand high pressures and temperatures generated by rapid fire--demand a level of perfection that exceeds what anyone is capable of accomplishing without the aid of technology.

>Explain the firebombs and shit they have, they clearly understand basic chemistry.

The Byzantine Empire had access to napalm, and the Song Dynasty had access to explosives. Neither civilization had even basic chemistry, only alchemy and the accidental discoveries generated by alchemy. While you can easily make something on the level of black powder with alchemy, anything above that like smokeless powder or percussion caps is likely out of reach without chemistry or a lot of dangerous accidents + trial and error.

>Developing a caplock mechanism wouldn't be impossible

Not impossible, but not advisable either. Go try and make mercury fulminate right now from scratch without instructions on how to do so and come back to tell me the results once you get out of the hospital.
>>
If you kill an Archbishop you get their respective authority. The authority power you receive would be based on your own version of the sin the authority is titled after, like the Archbishop of Greed has a power to timestop himself because his greed is for things to never change. So what it'll be /a/? Which authority would you want and what power would you receive? You could also make a list of all 7, as people can collect multiple authorities
>>
File: rezero subaru lost it.webm (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rezero subaru lost it.webm
43KB, 640x360px
Rape every day and never advance to the next save point
>>
>>150845330
Envy. Like what Subaru has.
>>
>>150845128
As if she would allow you to do that.
>>
>>150845376
Interesting. Envy isn't the first choice for many.
>>
>>150845330
Depends if I am still human after all of that, both mentally and physically.
>>
>>150845487
Envy is probably the most overpowered. Considering that's what is most likely collecting all of them in the first place. Shit start but unbelievable late game.
>>
>>150841260
>Implying Satella would let you

Good luck trying to combat her love spell anon.
>>
>>150844464
To think Caim was an invention of last minute switch of MC and the hatred Taro had to Sister Princess.
>>
>>150845503
Well if you are incompatible with an authority your sanity sort of goes on the flipside. On the other if you are compatible you will suffer no side effects, but the fact that you are compatible means something is wrong with you.
>>150845551
As I said anons the authority power is dependent on the user. The strength of an authority is also determined through the user, did you know that the previous user of Sloth, the Witch of Sloth Sehkmet was the strongest before Envy came along.
>>
>>150841007
I don't know. Honestly I probably would not have chased after Emilia during episode 1 and so the entire story would have been completely different.
>>
>>150845634
>that latter bit

Hot damn, that's actually pretty intriguing. Do you have any interviews where he said such a thing?
>>
File: CnY7HLjUAAAu3U7.jpg (178KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CnY7HLjUAAAu3U7.jpg
178KB, 1080x1080px
>>150841007
Depends if I'm under a love spell
>>
File: Regulus_Corneas.png (307KB, 669x710px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus_Corneas.png
307KB, 669x710px
I'd have probably wet my pants if I were to live in the same world this monster lives in
>>
>>150843825
Twist: No he doesn't because Reinhardt is in town and can kill Puck
>>
>>150844312
>>150844219
>>150841754

Konosuba?
>>
>>150841065

generals are banned
>>
shit anime
>>
Patience
>>
I'd invent firearms. You could literally solve most of these problems by making firearms. It shouldn't be that hard especially in a world of magic.
>>
>>150848402
But can it kill a Reinhardt?
>>
>>150848453
Might have to upgrade to explosives.
>>
>>150848453
Nobody can kill Reinhardt. The last person who did that was Regulus and that guy can stop time. With Regulus getting his head caved in by the same man he killed earlier because Resurrection blessing is a thing.
>>
>>150842084
good luck getting people to trust you off the street, it would be like walking into a corporate HQ now without a resume.
>>
>>150843934
>he thinks the average person has any clue how to create a gun

Most people don't even know what the components of black powder are
>>
>>150846527
Not really, the mere fact that he has 3 super hot girls lusting after his dick makes him a MC.
>>
>>150849396
gasoline and sand? what's fucking hard about that.
>>
>>150841426
>focus on gaining access to a consistent supply of food, clean water, and shelter.

In that case staying by Emilia would work out pretty well for you.
>>
>>150841007
Die, Die a fucking lot.
>>
File: 5688-269651233[1].png (355KB, 1000x818px) Image search: [Google]
5688-269651233[1].png
355KB, 1000x818px
>>150841007
>If you were the MC of Re:Zero, how would you avoid Subaru's fuckups?
I would go with best girl.
>>
>>150849396
Not to mention I'm sure it's not hard top find explosive powder in a land of magic.
>>
>>150849903
Go make gasoline from scratch then
>>
>>150844219
Things that should real
[√] Keti-ai
[~] Armour-san (GS comes close to it)
[..] Gaijin-kun (we have 6 or so strips)
[√] "I refuse to be the MC of the story so I must combat the universe to live a normal life" - The Disastrous Life of Saiki k., and a tumblr comic/novel in the works
>>
>>150850206
Hawaiian Gut's planewreck loli adventures when?
>>
>>150850255
Hopefully never, but you can never know what will come into existence if meme'd enough.
>>
I would probably just treat it like a video game. After doing Emilia's quest and realizing she has no intention of joining my party, I'd just fuck off and go on adventures. And probably become a bigger fuckup than Suzuki when it turns out I don't become stronger by killing weak critters outside the city walls.
>>
File: 5b3.png (1MB, 1260x2128px) Image search: [Google]
5b3.png
1MB, 1260x2128px
>>150850206
>Armour-san
Reminds me of this /tg/ pasta.
>>
File: Al.png (385KB, 393x633px) Image search: [Google]
Al.png
385KB, 393x633px
>>150846096
Always assume you are under some sort of love spell hen you get isekai'd

Al got isekai'd and is also in some sort of love spell as well.
>>
How many times would you try to fuck elsa before you give up?
>>
>>150841007
[x]Rape the Maids
>>
>>150851219
>wanting to fuck Elsa
>>
>>150850206
You're literally describing mob psycho 100
>>
>>150852044
Yes, but Saiki K. Is more centered on the theme, while mp100 is all about self-improvement and side stories.
>>
How would you rape the maids?
>>
>>150841007
I'd fuck bitches all day
>>
>>150841007
I probably wouldn't, because most of his fuck-ups were completely natural for a human being dropped in a crazy high-stress scenario with little understanding of what's going on around him.
People like to pretend he was dumb, but what they don't want you to know is they're actually not emotionless bad-ass robot-people who would get used to dying about the fifth or sixth time.
>>
>>150841007
ignore emilia
get everyone else
>>
>>150853935
I could easily see myself avoiding some of his mistakes, but I'd also most likely make tons of mistakes on my own.

First off, I would have tried desperately to mention my RbD ability, as I'm the kind of person who tends to just vent about everything in the hopes of getting help and after somehow surviving Elsa (fairly certain I would have run into the thugs and gotten saved by Emilia at the very least, would probably attempt to recruit Reinhard the second I ran into him, but otherwise get myself constantly destroyed by Elsa until then) I'd be pretty eager to get some help understanding what was going on.

That said, once it became perfectly clear that I couldn't say anything, and panic over wanting help was replaced by panic over getting whoever was stopping me from saying anything antagonized any further, I'd go about my business asking Roswaal to house me for at least a month to let me learn how to read and get my bearings straight in this new world.

If Rem didn't kill me for being super suspicious, then she would end up dead from the mana drain, and if I somehow managed to convince Ram of my innocence, I dunno if I would have the courage to get myself killed to try and save Rem, or even if succeeding in doing so would send me back far enough...

Honestly from there it would likely become its own thing entirely, with me making all sorts of different mistakes, and probably actually trying to join up with the Witch's Cult at one point when I figured out Satella was possibly connected to my RbD ability, just to see if I could find her and figure out what the hell I was even summoned here for, as that would be the primary question in my mind throughout my journey.
>>
File: 1468709981019.jpg (57KB, 633x422px) Image search: [Google]
1468709981019.jpg
57KB, 633x422px
https://mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
>In front of Rem lying on the bed, with a dagger jutting from its throat in suicide, before a hysteric
Emilia there lies Subaru's corpse.
>>
File: h u h.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
h u h.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>150854590
>and probably actually trying to join up with the Witch's Cult

Never go full Archbishop.
>>
>>150841007
I probably wouldn't act like total faggot. Then again, I probably wouldn't get into this mess in the fist place.
>>
>>150856557
I'm not saying I would be all for killing Emilia and the villagers and such, and most likely Petelgeuse would wind up killing me and I'd wind up assuming they weren't a group I should follow, but my initial reaction upon meeting them would be like,

"Oh hey cool you guys work for Satella and claim she's given me some kind of blessing or something marking me as someone important for some goal she wants? Awesome, how do I talk to her and figure out what that is so I can get to work on it?

Gospel? No I wasn't given anything, or really any clue at all about anything. Maybe since you're all already here she trusted you guys enough to find me and get me sorted out? I mean it's not like I'm objecting to following her or anything, I just haven't been given a chance yet to figure out what she wants and what I'm supposed to do."

Pretty much, I'd be all "let's work together and be friends and not kill tons of people and try to help the hopefully actually just good and misunderstood Witch of Envy and let's just talk out why you suddenly want to kill me now that you know I don't have a gospel and/or can see your unseen hands authority and come on, friendship? Please?"

And once I died I'd probably go to "okay maybe I'm NOT supposed to team up with them..."

Honestly I'd probably be pretty upset in general about things, just being summoned here with no explanation would be infuriating, and if I could tolerate the pain, I'd keep bugging Satella about not explaining my objectives until she told me and I understood. Most likely, since she's crazy and I'm an idiot, I would end up perma-dead or absolutely crazy at some point just trying to figure her out, let alone everything else.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.