[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Nanatsu_no_Taizai_Volume_1.png (227KB, 258x386px) Image search: [Google]
Nanatsu_no_Taizai_Volume_1.png
227KB, 258x386px
What went wrong?
>>
>>150834436
You Spamming this thread
>>
Introduction of literal quantifiable power levels
>>
A1 did the anime
>>
powerlevels
>>
Pigs and powerlevels.

Inb4
>but the powerlevels dindu nuffin to the plot
Yes it did and if you believe otherwise you're in denial.
>>
purest shonen stereotype
>>
>>150834436
>girl on the left
STINKY TITS
T
I
N
K
Y

T
I
T
S
>>
it was fun when they were just trying to find the other deadly sins and after that it started to unravel and the whole ten commandments thing is just stupid, hollow and hard to follow
>>
>>150836743
That's exactly when I dropped it.
>>
>>150834436
Dropped this shit like it was hot around the time they defeated Hendricksen. The fights are shallow slugfests devoid of any real strategy or logic; characters just threw around "cool"-sounding spells that were never explained or given any real context to until the author finally decided it was time to move on to the next shitty battle. Power levels were an unnecessary addition that did nothing to improve the story in any meaningful way; if you can't find a way to demonstrate a character's power without using meaningless numerics as a reference point, you should just fuck off.
>>
>>150841013
Well, Nakaba can, in his manga stronger characters very often wipe the floor with weaker ones.
>>
>my power is reflecting your power but stronger
>I can't Die
it was doomed to fail since they revealed the powers, didnt help that the author wanted people to be interested in ban when he's the most boring character ever
>give him fights
>he cant die
Ayy lmao
>>
>>150843411
>Doomed to fail
>Best selling manga of the mag it's published in
>>150834436
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1481368283832.png (165KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1481368283832.png
165KB, 303x311px
>>150843555
>thinking it matters since it's only meaningfull competition are FT and Yamada kun
>a series that never took off and went downhill forever and a series that overstayed it's welcome
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.