[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gon's adult form shortens his lifespan >contracts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Adult_Gon_Anime.png (145KB, 250x423px) Image search: [Google]
Adult_Gon_Anime.png
145KB, 250x423px
>gon's adult form shortens his lifespan
>contracts the zobae disease and uses it indefinitely

where were you when i predicted the future?
>>
>>150827843

Where were you when I decided Togashi can go fuck himself because HxH will never be even close to finished before he dies?
>>
>>150827927
what's even happening to him? did he get cancer?
>>
>>150827843
This shit was such an asspull. I can't believe people convinced me that this was a good show.
>>
why does hxh keep going on hiatus?
>>
>>150828905
did you really wait for this moment to call it an asspull? how about the fact that he blew his arm off and wished it back to normal?
>>
>>150828043
The TLDR of it is that he doesn't trust anyone but himself to work on his Manga. That means he works without assistants, which ends up being extremely stressful for him.

Finishing YYH pretty much killed him and left him in bad health, so now he only works on Manga when he's feeling well, and he does it at his own pace.
>>
>>150828043
chronic laziness and too much many to afford keeping us waiting
>>
>>150829082
money*
>>
>>150828905

Adult Gon isn't even close to an asspull, you illiterate nigger.

Killua's wish-granting trap brother is, though.

>>150828043

he's a lazy fucking faggot that plays Dragon Quest all day and fucks Sailor Moon all night.
>>
>>150828905
This powerup was within the confines of the way nen was setup in this story. There are much worse asspull powerups in shonen often power of friendship or some type of hidden potential/power providing the means to asspull out of any situation.

Alluka was an asspull.
>>
>>150827843
I still believe that they are in the space, the world we all know is just a lake in a super huge world full of weird aliens, and the humans that are alive right now are the remnants of the human race that was looking for a planet to live in, the reason why they got confined into that lake was due to a huge war(explain the abandoned cities in the dark continent) and the humans become a threat to the world, so the aliens decided to forgive their lives by pushing them into that lake. Or some shit like that, I haven't made up my mind on all the facts but thisis how going to turn out to be.
>>
>>150829050
>without assistants
That's been proven false though. He explicitly stated in his video interview assistants were present and active.
>>
>>150829444
That contradicts the authors notes from YYH though. Maybe he was just doing an abnormal amount of work.

Either way, he's got bad health.
>>
>>150829213
>he's a lazy fucking faggot that plays Dragon Quest all day and fucks Sailor Moon all night.
living the dream
>>
>>150827843
>Something shortens one's lifespan
>Means nothing in the long run
What an asspull trope
>>
Killua's wish granting trap brother will only be shit if he doesn't originate from the Dark Continent.

If he does, then while still an asspull, it can be used narratively as an introduction to the insanity of the Dark Continent.
>>
>>150829650

It wasn't meant to shorten his lifespan. It was meant to sacrifice all of his aura that he would ever get to get the power to kill Pitou NOW. The problem with that is aura is what keeps people alive. So by sacrificing all his aura, he basically killed himself. There's a difference.
>>
>>150829650
>means nothing in the long run

Gon isn't a protagonist anymore. I'd say that's pretty significant.
>>
File: Ai theory.jpg (1MB, 1906x1695px) Image search: [Google]
Ai theory.jpg
1MB, 1906x1695px
>>150829768

>Implying it's possible for Alluka to not be an Ai.

The volume extras LITERALLY say it's from the Dark Continent.
>>
File: 1301343447130.jpg (31KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1301343447130.jpg
31KB, 500x361px
Okay /a/, I think I get it.

Gon-san is an allegory to what Togashi did to himself during the time he worked on YYH, as both sacrificed much of their energy to get something done, and should have died as a result.

Alluka is there to represent the miracle that both of them are alive.

Gon's current state (being unable to properly use Nen) is an indication of Togashi's current state.
>>
>>150830083
When the hell is next volume coming out by the way? Wasn't the published content that came out months ago enough to fill it?
>>
File: 1465698255390.png (51KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
1465698255390.png
51KB, 450x325px
>>150831373
But Togashi is better than ever before, his art and writing are sublime.

Pity about Dragon Quest though.
>>
>>150832685
>But Togashi is better than ever before, his art and writing are sublime.
His art is great, but he's got no energy (or drive) to release a decent amount of chapters.
>>
>>150832685
you're fucking retarded if you think his art is better. go reread the hunter exam.
>>
>>150830028
The hell is the point of this series without Gon as the main?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.