[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the first greatest plot twists in anime ever? (The second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Is this the first greatest plot twists in anime ever? (The second being Madoka's 3rd episode)
>>
>>150823107
>The second being Madoka's 3rd episode
Everyone saw that coming a mile away
>>
if by greatest you mean most retarded then yes
>>
>>150823107
It'll make more sense if it was not an accident.
>>
File: euphinator.gif (451KB, 150x157px) Image search: [Google]
euphinator.gif
451KB, 150x157px
>>150823107
If you are going to post the Euphenator, at least post the .gif.
>>
>>150823107
That's not Master of Martial Hearts.
>>
>>150823107
Madoka's 3rd episode isn't even the best plot twist in Madoka, it's the ep 10 reveal of who Homura really is.
>>
>>150823107
>>150824235
>Madoka
It was pure shit. Why so many faggots eat the shit sludge of edge + loli so happily?
>>
>>150823107
Is that really considered a plot twist? Twists are something that change the way you see things that happened in retrospect, not a crazy turn of events that only affect the future plot progression.
>>
>>150823107
If Britannian medical science is so great then how come they couldn't save a princess who was shot once with a pistol, but was able to save some creep from the Chinese Federation who was previously turned into swiss cheese by a bunch of machine guns?
>>
>>150823107
This scene is also great because The Black Knights later thought Lelouch did this on purpose when they were told about Geass, which caused jewhgi to betray Lelouch.

Essentially this scene fucked with the series twice in a row.

>>150824464
It shows how irresponsible Lelouch was with his power and ignored all of the warnings. It also showed how despite his horror Lelouch used it to his advantage because he literally can't stop thinking.
>>
For example if I told you to kill everyone on /a/ you'd have no choice but to obey.
>>
>>150824335
Because it was good and entertaining
>>
>>150825543
>good
wwwwwwwwww
>>
File: 1465966520931.png (38KB, 154x240px) Image search: [Google]
1465966520931.png
38KB, 154x240px
>>150823107
>The second being Madoka's 3rd episode

What happened in that one again?
>>
>>150825574
Mami lost her head.
>>
>>150824235
>it's the ep 10 reveal
But at that point we had already prepared our expectations because of the previous twist, though. In 3rd episode, we still didn't know that the story will turn that way, they caught us off guard.
>>
>>150823107
Yes I trough that Lelouch was some kind of strategical mastermind but it turned out he was just retard with no responsibility over his power.
>>
>>150825838
I never considered that a big deal
>>
>>150823107
I can remember the reaction /a/ had when this was airing, it was fucking nuts
>>
>>150826067
He didn't even know he had lost control over his Geass at that point, though.
>>
I laughed too hard when she insisted that they all have to die. It's one of these rare scenes in animes with a grim sense of humor
>>
>>150825543
this.
>>
>>150823165
No, we all flipped our shit hard when it happened
I mean we waited for something to happen but not in ep 3 and not in that style.
Shit was fun.
Also every episode afterwards were rollercaster ride.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.