[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to me how Jeremiah wasn't easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Jeremental.jpg (49KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremental.jpg
49KB, 640x448px
Can someone please explain to me how Jeremiah wasn't easily the strongest fighter in the Code Geass world?

Considering that Jeremiah was cybernetically enhanced at the neural level to the point where he'd be much more powerful that he was before and he was already a high rank fighter how could someone like Suzaku even come close to beating him when he was literally helped by an AI human interface?

That shouldn't even be possible, so what the fuck is going on here?
>>
Suzaku is the best, just the best.
Also, for the ones looking for consistency in Geass, you're watching the wrong show.
>>
>>150822725
>for the ones looking for consistency in Geass, you're watching the wrong show.
I'm not looking for consistency, but I just feel like Code Geass did a horrible job at addressing the rising strength of AI in military and that kills the enjoyment of my would be favorite show.

At the very least I would have appreciated it if they let the AI assisted human be the best.
>>
bumping for interest because I'm curious.
>>
>>150822657
Because a clockwork orange is still an orange.

Seriously though, Suzaku simply defies the laws of logic and physics.

Also Suzaku whines that the Geass he received was a curse and he didn't want it, but once he found himself allied with Jeremiah he never asked him to remove it.
>>
>>150823366
>Seriously though, Suzaku simply defies the laws of logic and physics.
Essentially Suzaku is the literal messiah that managed to beat what conceivably should be the greatest fighter ever to be born in the history of the world?
>>
>>150823605
Suzaku being a good fighter is fine no issues there. They even go as far to give numbers on how "efficient" people are with their knightmares with Suzaku being 90% efficient (although that doesn't really mean much)

The bigger problem was then they started doing the "I command you to LIVE!" into any hint of trouble an he becomes strong enough to survive where as before it just meant he runs away
>>
File: 2343243254365.jpg (4MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
2343243254365.jpg
4MB, 4288x2848px
>>150823366
>Guy who's brainwashed into staying alive trying to undermine his survival brainwashing so he can die.
Do you see how that's NOT a loophole?
>>
>>150824474
>Suzaku being a good fighter is fine no issues there. They even go as far to give numbers on how "efficient" people are with their knightmares with Suzaku being 90% efficient
That's true, but I doubt anyone in the world could honestly beat enhanced Jeremiah.
>>
>>150822657
Can't Suzaku out run bullets?
>>
>>150826516
Yes he can.
>>
>>150826516
I thought it was that he could move faster than the targeting systems.
>>
>>150822657
Because he let himself be cursed by the biggest curses of all, Lelouch's faggotory and becoming an lolicon
>>
>>150823366
Suzaku learned to bear a curse and use it to make a difference. It went along with becoming Zero, the thing he had been opposed to.
>>
>>150822725
Essentially there is no reason?
>>
>>150822657
For all we know, he is the best. But, you have to take into account that he did manage to beat The Knight of Six, and the only three fighters who most would consider better, Bismark, Suzaku, and Kallen, all have higher spec machines, especially in the case of Suzaku and Kallen. Not to mention Bismark, and Suzaku kinda, have the power of Geass.

A lot of R2 was about who had the higher spec knightmares, which is one thing I really disliked about R2, because it took away a lot of the strategy that was in R1. I mean, goddamn, Suzaku's machine is so OP he managed to destroy all of the Knights of the Round no sweat, and Kallen wipes out fleets of knightmared with those goddamn energy wings.
>>
>>150828861
But why wouldn't Jeremiah beat all of them?
>>
>>150822725
He was pure shit mate.
>>
>>150822725
>Suzacuck
>best
>>
>>150822725
I don't see the inconsistency. Jeremiah might have more raw power, but his base piloting skill is weaker. Suzaku has more skill plus the Geass effect. Not to mention he never really got the chance go fight anyone other than Anya in extended battle as a cyborg in R2.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.