[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make any anime not already harem into harem fighting anime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: blackclover2.jpg (109KB, 660x671px) Image search: [Google]
blackclover2.jpg
109KB, 660x671px
Make any anime not already harem into harem fighting anime.

Black Clover- Takes place in an exclusive sword/magic fighting school transfer student Asta manages to get in even though he has no natural talent. His one goal? To become student council president. He vies for the attention of his teacher, who of course, has no interest in him. Noelle and Mimosa , cousins, are in love with him.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl

It's Kyousuke and he takes a more active role after being healed by Sayaka and gets to suffer too because he's a faggot
>>
>>150819686
The guy already have like 4 or 5 girls lusting for his dick. We're not that far of a harem.
>>
>>150821186

Put it into a high school and voila!
>>
File: 23930-1245333.jpg (147KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
23930-1245333.jpg
147KB, 400x600px
>Meet Izuku Midoriya, he's just an average plain and shy middle school boy(just like you readers) that wants to be the Ho--- I mean the best hero!. He gets bullied by a taller, more talented and handsome boy named Katsuki Bakugo because talented and good looking people are assholes(yes just like your bully guise).

>Midoriya dreams with being a hero BUT he has no super powers, until he meets All Might THE BEST HERO who JUST HAPPENS to have a power that can transfer from a user to another, how convenient!!!!!.

>Now that Izuku has the best power ever he needs to join U.A High School, the best school in the country for heroes where only the elite goes. There he will fight his bully Bakugo(fuck riajuu REEEEEE) and get the admiration of everyone, including his beautiful classmates Uraraka Ochako and Tsuyu Asui who are in love with him. Let's cheer for self ins--- I mean Izuku to become the best hero!

Well, it has everything except the harem part
>>
>>150824066
More than a harem it would end like mirai nikki without the hammer time as toga is batshit insane and ochako looks like she will go full villain yandere if deku end with another girl because she tried to shut down her feelings.
>>
>>150824387
Oh I forgott he crazy bitch.

So forced.
>>
>>150819686
Toriko

The novice chef Komatsu meets four world-class gourmet hunters and wins each one of them over with his amazing cooking skills, all of them seeking to become his official partner in a two-man hunter/chef team. Together, they go on journeys all across the world seeking rare ingredients, while the four hunters clash with each other over who will become Komatsu's partner.

Wait, that's just Toriko.
>>
File: Asta with his harem.png (3MB, 1867x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Asta with his harem.png
3MB, 1867x1327px
>>150819686
>Black Clover
>Not already a Harem

He had 4 bitches by 50 chapters.
>>
>>150827705
Main girl never had serious competition.
>>
>>150829254

I bet she let's him stick it in her pooper.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.