[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pendulum summoning is fucking broken and everyone in this show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ArcV_050.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ArcV_050.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Pendulum summoning is fucking broken and everyone in this show is a fucking cheater
>>
What's worse is all the fucking extra characters keep going "WOW 3 MONSTERS AT ONCE?!?" as if it's anything special in the current year.
>>
>>150817301
Anything post 2004 is broken
>>
>>150817396
No. Pre-2004 was a poorly-designed, luck-based broken mess. Post-2004 is pure degeneracy, mostly planned, and much more fun and challenging.
>>
>>150817301
anime cards are different than tcg so maybe its special?

I would love to use anime berserker soul in a yugioh video game.
>>
>>150817183
Worry not. The show is ending and Pendulum Summon is about to be replaced with an even more broken mechanic.
>>
Why did they even bother with the cards just scattered around the field? Having them running around is just distracting
>>
>>150817769
Aren't games decided on the first 2 turns these days? I haven't touched the game in years, but I watched a couple of replay videos from certain people on youtube and all I see is the first turn player doing a whole bunch of shit and then ending the turn with 5 monsters on the field that prevent the opponent from playing their cards.

Is that an accurate description of the game?
>>
>>150817653
The Power-creep though
>>
>>150818227
It used to be even worse. There was a time where a lot of decks popped up that could generate a win condition on the very first turn. Not even allowing the opponent to even start his first goddamn turn.

Fortunately the ban list at least makes an effort to kill those FTK decksas soon as they become tournament viable. There still some out there but the conditions to pull off their gimmick are more difficult to set. Making most of then impractical for tournaments.
>>
>>150818470
If I remember correctly frog FTK was the last one right? But my point was more that it seems like every new deck/archetype can spam a bunch of shit on their first turn and set up a win condition right then and there.

What I used to love the most about yugioh back when I played was the constant back and forth, trying to outwit your opponent. I came back to the game around 2008-2009 and stopped playing when Inzektors, Dino Rabbit and Wind Ups were the new shit. But it seems like the game has gotten much worse since then.
>>
>>
>>150818738
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>150818738
Is this some doujins dialogue?
>>
>>150817183
Pendulum is broken in concept but kinda underpowered in execution unless the entire archetype you're using is based around it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.