[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zankyou no terror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: zanyou no terror.png (1023KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
zanyou no terror.png
1023KB, 1280x719px
>blow up a building the size of a WTC in a city centre, middle of the work day
>no casualties
Why do they want me to drop the show?
>>
>>150813874
You should've dropped it already.
>>
>>150813874
There's a reason the show's called Thank You, No Terror.
>>
>>150813985
I like everything about the show except the things people say and do.
Also Yoko Kanno.
>>
Well they did announce the bombing. Just keep going this is the least believable thing that happens in the show. The rest is masterfully done.
>>
>>150814188
But its like avatar where an enemy plane is shot down and every time you see a parachute open just so you know no one died, because its a kids show.
Why is this using kids show logic?
>>
>>150814273
>Why is this using kids show logic?
Because the pretty boys can't be too evil or no one would buy their merchandise.
>>
>>150813874
>no fatalities=/=no casualties
People got hurt, but nobody died. Yes, still sounds dumb, but..
>>
>>150813874
How come this show sucks while literally everything else Shinichiro Watanabe has touched is gold?
>>
>>150816701
Kids story in animatrix was pretty good.
>>
I don't understand he airport chess thing
>>
>>150816701
I blame the writers. Visual direction, use of music, and things like that were all still very well executed.
>>
>>150814188
>Just keep going this is the least believable thing that happens in the show

Did you forget the part where they explode an atomic bomb to cause an EMP and destroy what would probably be the vast majority of electronic devices in all of Japan; yet we are supposed to believe that nobody got killed during that and that everything was fine because other nations brought in generators? How many people in Japan have pacemakers or are on life support in hospitals over there? Have any of you ever read the book "Blackout"? Are all of their nuclear power plants safe from EMPs? I really don't know about that but I would guess the answer is no. In short, not only would they instantly kill probably a few 100000 people, but they would also cause what would easily be the worst humanitarian crisis in Japans history. But it's ok, they had a rough childhood.

Tl;dr don't bother with the show.
>>
Someone tell me how I got here
>>
>>150813997
kek
>>
>>150813874
Yer kidding.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.