[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you enjoy manga with nihilistic themes? If so do you ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Black Pill Lagoon.jpg (172KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Black Pill Lagoon.jpg
172KB, 1133x1600px
Do you enjoy manga with nihilistic themes?

If so do you ever find yourself needing to read something "light" to take the edge off?
>>
Baconface a shit

A SHIT
>>
>>150803215
I enjoy nihilism, but only if it's hopelessness and such, rather than the chuuni edgelord shit that the nips love to include.
>>
How does one "enjoy" nihilism?
>>
>>150803457
>chuuni

?

>>150803512

Ask this guy

>>150803457
>>
>>150803215
Sure, but not Black Lagoon.
>>
>>150803271
Found the faggot
>>
>>150803677

What's wrong with black lagoon?
>>
File: 1430241438137.jpg (34KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
1430241438137.jpg
34KB, 337x450px
Cute Nihilists Doing Cute Things
>>
What do you think sex with Balalaika would be like? Would she be into rough shit, she storms into the room, pushes you to the floor, mounts you then rides your cock hard and violent while you both grunt and snarl like fucking animals?

Or would she actually be more of a tender love making type?
>>
>>150803718
I watched some of the anime, so I can't comment on the manga, but it was pretty mediocre. The juvenile anime stuff and the gritty crime drama elements were at odds with each other, and neither won me over in the end so I was mostly bored. The action was just okay too. Dropped it immediately when those fucking twins showed up.

I like the scene where Rock and Revy share a light though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.