[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? Shaft fanboys stayout.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 3gatsu no lion.jpg (126KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
3gatsu no lion.jpg
126KB, 426x600px
Thoughts?

Shaft fanboys stayout.
>>
>>150801563
They're literally the only ones watching it though.
>>
fuck japanimation and everyone who supports it
>>
It's okay. Honey and Clover was better.
>>
>>150801563
I'm having fun with it, but they need to go back to the cute girls. Fuck off with the weird rapist bitch already. Play some shogi and then have dinner with 3 poor sisters
>>
I don't understand how this fits into the Eden of the East timeline
>>
>>150801721
>Eden of the East timeline
wait what
>>
File: IMG_3164.jpg (101KB, 780x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3164.jpg
101KB, 780x540px
>>150801721
Hmmm?
>>
I still look forward to this every week.
>>
This bitch's design and her voice make me diamond.
>>
>>150801583
I'm fairly certain it has a niche following.
>>
Mediocre and forgettable.
>>
>>150805072
this, but I like pictures, OP and ED. Also Shogi with cats are cute.
>>
File: 60071927_p0.png (816KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
60071927_p0.png
816KB, 708x1000px
>>
>>150801563
The manga is a 10/10
>>
>>150801563
I watched the first two episodes and I liked them.
>>
>>150801563
It's gotten better lately but it's still does a really poor job of balancing the comedy and the serious moments. Rei is also a little annoying faggot.
>>
AOTS to me

But I'm weird
>>
>>150801563
It's good. Just enough visual subtext to keep it ineresting without being too (((pretentious))), well studied characters, cute girls, shinboisms, good dialogue. I really don't see what's not to like unless you're full fledged ADHD.
>>
>>150801563
Feels like it should have been J-drama instead of anime and I hate J-drama.
>>
>>150801563
Pretentious direction.
>>
>>150801563

Its just above from being utterly forgettable, yet not good enough to be praised for something.
>>
>>150806960
What a shocker, the type of retard that thinks this is a good anime also can't accept any criticism about it. seriously, to use the "you must have adhd" line on this series is just overboard and makes me want to hate it even more to balance out your unwarranted praise. Even an ADHD 14 year old could understand every theme and nuance in this show, it's not exactly high minded art that requires your full attention.

>>150806996
This about sums it up, it's J-drama tier filler. If you like that sort of thing, you'll like the show. But let's not pretend its more than that
>>
>>150801563
Watching it for the SOFT onee-san
>>
>>150807236
What is pretentious about it?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.