[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the only one watching this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: funewoamu.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
funewoamu.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
I'm the only one watching this.
>>
>>150764092
I dropped it after episode 3. Does anything happen. I have low standards give me something.
>>
Congratulations.
>>
>>150764092
you ain't
>>
Well, I'm not really feeling up to watching the new episode considering the sudden time skip last week.
Everything just feels bad now.
>>
>>150764427
The timeskip definitely shook me. I wanted to see more of Majime's and Kaguya's dating and relationship growth.
>>
>>150764092
How best is that girl?
>>
I also dropped it at episode 3.
Girl appears out of no-where and is suddenly interested in the MC who is also reclusive and autistic is insta-drop.

Like seriously.
>>
Oji-san gonna rippy dippy soon.
>>
>>150764575
What would you prefer? Not sure if you realise this but people take romantic interest in other people after one fucking look at them.
>>
>>150764575
>Girl appears out of no-where and is suddenly interested in the MC who is also reclusive and autistic is insta-drop.

This doesn't happen though. It's like you didn't even understand what you're watching.
>>
>>150764604
Well to be fair I dropped it as soon as she appeared. I rolled my eyes, went 'here we go' and dropped it right there.

Was I wrong? Was she not a love interest?
>>
>>150764691
It wasn't instant. He had to work for it.
>>
>>150764691
>'here we go'
With what? A totally realistic depiction of people getting together?
>>
I'm enjoying the autism.
>>
File: 234125125215.png (511KB, 544x497px) Image search: [Google]
234125125215.png
511KB, 544x497px
>>150764820
christ
>>
I have a lot of negative feelings about this show lately.
>>
>28 degrees
The fuck.
>>
>>150764954
tiny japanese women, dude.
>>
It's one of the three best shows this season.
>>
>>150764954
Normal room temperature.
>>
>>150764954
Summer? Trying not to go wacko on AC electric bill?
>>
>>150765077
>>150765103
I know, seems like a waste of power though it might be some magical japanese summer for her to content with normal room temperature. 24/25 degrees for me if I'm cooped up in an office.
>>
I'm enjoying it so far, the timeskip is a bit overkill though. Also Kishibe-san is a cute.
>>
>if this nigga rejects the paper again
>>
Timeskip threw me through a loop. Thought I missed an episode. Would have liked more progression with the relationship but now we have cute new girl at least.
>>
>>150765204
It was seriously the show's ultimate failure. The key clues weren't hard to pick up but it felt like something was wrong the entire time.
>>
>mellow, "end of journey" bgm
Old guy gonna kick the bucket,fuck.
>>
Nice bit at the end.
>>
>>150764092
Are they making the dictionary again or is it still Majime matchmaker?
>>
>>150764551
Voiced by Maaya Sakamoto so sufficiently best.
>>
>>150765693
>majime matchmaker
They wrapped that in one episode, thank god.
>>
>>150764092
Apparently. I read the premise and it just seemed like the greatest snoozefest that can ever be told. If it's not, prove me wrong.
>>
Just caught up with this today.
The timeskip had me double-checking to make sure I didn't skip an episode. It was jarring but understandable, it allowed them to have Majime's beginnings and the completion of his work, all in a single cour.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.