[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the Ash-Greninja of anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: satoshi gekkouga.png (481KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
satoshi gekkouga.png
481KB, 711x400px
Who is the Ash-Greninja of anime?
>>
My dick and ur mum
>>
>>150757572
What would you define the criteria as?
>>
>>150758149
Niggas that got cucked from the glory they unquestionably deserved.
>>
>>150758197
Hes pretty good in Sun and Moon, at least.
>>
>>150758149
Jobbers who had their victory handed to them in a bag who let it fall through their fingers.
>>
>>150758277
Narutoad didn't do anything wrong. The writers were just niggers about it.
>>
>>150757572
What the fuck is a greninja and what does it have to do with gekouga?
>>
>>150758654
You're one of those niggers who calls Charizard Lizardon and Mudkip Mizugorou aren't you
>>
>>150758702
Why the fuck would I even know what gekouga's english name is? You'd have to either be a /v/irgin crossboarder or watching a dub and either way kill yourself.
>>
>>150758149
Shitters who can't handle DORAGON KUROO's and BURASTO BAARUNO's.
>>
>>150758801
Why the fuck are you watching the Pokemon anime if you don't play the games in the first place? That's 12 levels of retarded.
>>
>>150758880
How so? It's no different from any other anime. Like eighty percent of all anime produced are just marketing tools for other products.

Why would playing the game compel you to watch the anime?
>>
>>150758639
No, the people higher up than them were. The anime staff has been pretty open that they were unhappy with the league result with the fans.
>>
>>150758985
>implying you didn't watch bakugan and immediately acquired a bakugan collection
>implying you didn't watch digimon and immediately play the games
>implying you didn't watch beyblade and immediately buy 10 sets of them
>implying you didnt watch yokai watch and immediately buy 2 games and a plushie
>>
>>150757572
Ash greninja
>>
>>150759564
I didn't do any of those things because a decent or bad, in those cases show doesn't mean the product is fun and entertaining, especially, with no one to play against.
>>
>>150759564
Holy shit, I just realized how effective this shit is. Bakugan, Digimon and Beyblade. Yokai Watch didn't get me though
>>
>>150759564
>digimon and immediately play the games
They all suck though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.