[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shigeo Kageyama vs "Terrible Tornado" Tatsumaki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1473109564491.png (460KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473109564491.png
460KB, 1920x1080px
tell me your thoughts, who would win a one on one
>>
>>150757399

???? Mob would wreck that chick.
>>
>>150757399
Tats has a better ass. Not sure which one would win in a battle, though.
>>
>>150757552
According to ONE himself, they are on the same level
>>
File: These are my emotions.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
These are my emotions.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
I still think Mob would destroy her, wouldn't even be a fair match.
>>
>>150757583

Interesting. How much longer until a Season 2?
>>
>>150757552
We've seen both Mob and Tatsumaki perform similar feats like large scale telekinesis and effortlessly lifting skyscraper sized objects so they seem to be evenly matched. Even if one ends up winning, it will surely be a close victory and neither is going to "wreck" the other
>>
>>150757583
ONE said that Tatsumaki's power level is the same as 100% Mob. ??? Mob is on a completely different level.
>>
>>150757789

This. Idiots keeps thinking a serious Mob = ???% which isn't even possible in the first place because that nigga is unconscious.

The quote was
>ONE has said that Tatsumaki is stronger than normal Mob, the protagonist of ONE's other work, Mob Psycho 100, but against serious Mob, there's no answer
>>
Tatsumaki wouldn't even win against Teru. best case scenario would be a draw. That midget can't do two abilities at once so the moment she tries to attack Teru and she's done.
>>
File: Capture.png (800KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
800KB, 1366x768px
>>150757560
Yeah but Mob has better thighs.
>>
>>150759559
>>150757789
He wouldn't dodge the question if he weren't talking about both Tats and Mob at their peaks.
>>
I'm not caught up on either but Mob's ESP is shown to be a lot stronger than anything Tatsumaki has in OPM, no?
At 100% he'd destroy her for sure
>>
>>150759559
>there's no answer = ??? Mob is on a completely different level
Are you retarded? How do those things equate to one another? He simply refused to answer. Everything you're saying is conjecture based on little to no proof.
We've never seen Tatsumaki actually try while at full power. Only when she was weakened by Psykos and by her still serious injuries (against Saitama).
And we've never seen the extent of Mob's power, either.
So how can you claim either is stronger?
>>
>>150759953

Because ONE implied that serious Mob is on the same level as Tatsumaki.
???% Mob is way way stronger than serious Mob.
Do the math.
>>
>>150760012
Again, conjecture. He wouldn't have literally given a non -answer if it were as simple as that. We have no idea what Tatsumaki is capable of at max power. Only that her feats match Mob's and that she's never even exerted herself a little when healthy.
>>
>>150760063

Get a clue or reading comprehension.
ONE easily answered who will win against normal Mob vs Tatsumaki but can't give an answer if Mob gets serious. That could only mean he doesn't know who will win which implies they are on the same level.

>she's never even exerted herself a little when healthy
Maybe you should look at the previous chapter. Veins were popping out when he killed the Octopus which means she's exerting effort.
>>
>>150760205
>That could only mean he doesn't know who will win which implies they are on the same level.
Okay, but being on the same level doesn't mean that he's stronger than her. This is what I've been saying. We can't make assumptions.
>Maybe you should look at the previous chapter. Veins were popping out when he killed the Octopus which means she's exerting effort.
I've been citing ONE, not Murata. The octopus wasn;t there originally. And, I know, ONE writes all the new stuff, but Tatsumaki effortlessly flipped the Monster Association base in the webcomic, which was several times more massive than that octopus.
>>
>>150760341
>Okay, but being on the same level doesn't mean that he's stronger than her. This is what I've been saying. We can't make assumptions.

You should really learn some reading comprehension. So we have established that serious Mob = Tatsumaki.

???%Mob is way way stronger than serious Mob.
Do the math.
>>
>>150757399
ONE stated Tatsumaki would wreck Mob at 100%. But he never said anything about her vs. ???% Mob, so...
>>
>>150763405
>ONE said that Tatsumaki's power level is the same as 100% Mob. ??? Mob is on a completely different level.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.