[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>entire family dies >all of his friends die >earth turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: shinji kun.jpg (30KB, 400x603px) Image search: [Google]
shinji kun.jpg
30KB, 400x603px
>entire family dies
>all of his friends die
>earth turned into wasteland
>doomed to spend eternity with kraut whore who may not even be alive at this point and may or may not be pregnant who treats him like total garbage
>will never get to do adult stuff with Misato after she promised to do it with him
>only friends moved away or turned out to be agents sent to destroy humanity
>deadbeat dad who only acknowledges his existence when it's convenient.

>all because he wanted to be alone sometimes

Seems harsh.
>>
he could have had whatever he wanted, but he chose to doom himself to live on a barren prison planet with his tormentor because he hates himself.
>>
Don't call it a grave.
It's the decision you made.
[Ron Paul intensifies]
>>
>>150756335
if he had remained in instrumentality, love would have been impossible
>>
>>150756536
And it's possible in a barren wasteland with nothing but LCL and Asuka's corpse?
>>
>>150756564
shes not dead
>>
>>150756642
So when she is unable to hold up her own arm and can barely mutter a single world after being strangled by Shinji she's implied to be alive?
>>
File: 1478234956032m.jpg (54KB, 722x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478234956032m.jpg
54KB, 722x1024px
>>150756564
>alone with best girl
I'd be happy.
>>
>>150756775
I agree, dead Asuka is best Asuka.
>>
>>150756564
Minutely, but the non-zero chance exists there while the soup is the exact antithesis of it.

Fun fact: the first draft had Shinji alone on the shore holding Rei's severed hand and swearing to live with his decision no matter what.
>>
>>150756734
she's just tired
>>
>>150757280
That ending sounds better. But I guess Anno just had to put in his morning sickness references.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.