[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hs.jpg (168KB, 2048x768px) Image search: [Google]
hs.jpg
168KB, 2048x768px
Literally only the last three episodes are somewhat satisfying. Are you seriously supposed to wait 19 episodes and 2 specials for the show to get any good?
>>
It was a complete ending at the very least.
>>
>>150753442
In what fucking way?
>>
>>150754433
>episodes of unrestrained rage at vampires fucking around as much as they wanted
>ending kills them all off with them begging pathetically to be left alive
It was orgasmic.
I'm not even mas that Sunako survived desu what with the "evil will always exist" whatever.

The only thing I'm pissed about is that fucking priest.
>>
>>150755426
That scene where the doctor smiled. You know the one.
I climaxed.
>>
>>150753309
>What's the point of this show?
Capitalist pig detected.
>>
>>150753309
>>150753309
its basically salem's lot,
>>
>>150753309
>implying the specials weren't both 10/10
Literally the best 2 episodes
>>
>>150753309
Serious question, was Natsuno gay?
>>
>>150759142
nah, just lame
>>
Just post the damn tractor already.
>>
>>150756004
It was one of the most satisfying scenes in anime. I literally punched the air when I saw it.
>>
>>150762053
I watched this show over a year ago. Which scene?
>>
File: shdoz.png (268KB, 574x324px) Image search: [Google]
shdoz.png
268KB, 574x324px
>>150762089
When the Doctor tricks Chizuru into coming to the festival so that he can prove the existence of the Shiki to the rest of the townspeople who then kill her.
>>
>>150753309
you wouldn't find the massacre that satisfying without all the building
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.