[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only wanted for them to defeat the cock and live a happy live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Scan10001.jpg (3MB, 1771x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Scan10001.jpg
3MB, 1771x2500px
WHY CAN'T NICE THINGS HAPPEN ANYMORE ?!
>>
Pregnancy is the biggest blessing a women can receive, anon.
>>
75% of the story has a happy ending tho.
>>
>>150740671
I say don't worry about it.

Jin is gonna milk it each year. This time we'll get a vanilla ending.

Then 2017 will flip it again.
>>
women exist to be defeated by dicks

married, happy girls faithful to their husbands are girls that haven't been used for their true purpose
>>
>>150740671
>I only wanted for them to defeat the cock
She pulled out of the ring leader's dick, that gotta count for something.
>>
>>150740671
They are with their beloved now though
>>
>>150740671
The whole point of these is to fap to girls degraded by chads(while self-inserting as the girl), how the fuck do you get engaged with this "story" enough to wish them a happy life.
>>
>>150741945
But he put it back in immediately and took control of her again! REEE
>>
>>150740671
But big dicks are their true beloved.
>>
>>150740671

What are you talking about? The guy only made one chapter of this. There was never a sequel.
>>
File: c91cut.png (23KB, 180x256px) Image search: [Google]
c91cut.png
23KB, 180x256px
>>150742469
It's coming back in 20 days or so.

Wait, do you mean you think the original ending is a good one?
>>
File: 051.jpg (529KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
051.jpg
529KB, 1131x1600px
>>150742572

Of course. It's a nice ending. It's a shame there was never any follow-up to it where they all live happily ever after.
>>
>>150742266
That's when her body falls for him, but not her mind.

>>150742830
Kek, I heard they won the lottery later on. Once the sequel arrives I bet they actually won the lottery and it wasn't anything else after all.
>>
>>150741145
>This time we'll get a vanilla ending.
God hears you anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.