[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad must Nunnally have fucked up the world to the point that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How bad must Nunnally have fucked up the world to the point that Lelouch actually has to come back from the dead?
>>
>>150734525
What are the chances that Nunnally has a boyfriend now
>>
>>150734525
>How bad must Nunnally have fucked up the world to the point that Lelouch actually has to come back from the dead?

Being a woman with political power she just need to act normal to fuck up things since women in power tend to initiate absurd wars and abuse their power in exaggerate ways.
>>
>>150734635
I can't believe Japan decided to give the reins to Jewgi instead of Kaguya.

Kaguya is miles more competent than Jewgi.
>>
>>150734525
its obvious that Lelouche is immortal since charles code was written into him. so it will probably be set far in the future. shes dead jim.
>>
>>150735013
We don't know exact details, but it's been confirmed that the sequel is set just a few years later.
>>
>>150734525
she couldn't stand up to their enemies
>>
>>150734635
This. CG makes painfully clear its writer's opinion on women in power.
>>
>>150734525
Pretty badly.
>>
>>150734752
I assume Kaguya was restored as UFN representative. I guess Ohgi would effectively head domestic affairs and Kaguya foreign
>>
>>150734525
She's going to be the final boss.
>>
>>150734525
Nunnally really is a nasty woman.
>>
>>150734525
>The new CG will have the bullshit CGI mech scenes from the movie

ISN'T THIS WHY YOU ARE HERE? IS THIS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED?
>>
>>150734525
Nunally is probably gonna be manipulated by an advisor,someone in her cabinet,a dude with a geass, or something.

Or maybe due to the fall of Britannia as a tyrant superpower some of the other world powers may want to pretend to ally with them then gang up on it in its weakened state
>>
>>150738531
>The new CG will have the bullshit CGI mech scenes from the movie
no it won't, sunrise has only been using that for some OVAs, and smaller budget projects.

This is geass, and it's the second closest thing they have to Gundam and Love-live right now in terms of popularity, they won't mess it up.
>>
>>150734525
She was mindbroken by a fat faceless fat guy who now manipulates her into doing whatever he wants.
>>
>>150739042
>Love-live
You mean the show that uses ugly CG models for all dances?
>>
>>150740755
only the main idol groups, the rival idol groups are hand-drawn.
>>
File: 1419906622469.jpg (88KB, 564x631px) Image search: [Google]
1419906622469.jpg
88KB, 564x631px
>>150734525
>from the dead
>>
>>150734573
Other than Spinzaku?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.