[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The author of Dragon's rioting started a new manga.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: zTmmGrF.jpg (200KB, 794x1200px) Image search: [Google]
zTmmGrF.jpg
200KB, 794x1200px
The author of Dragon's rioting started a new manga.
>>
>>150733297
>No more blue grin
Meh
>>
>>150733297

Looks like generic fantasy, the premise better be good.
>>
Wait, what happened to dragon riot?
>>
>>150735460
Everyone forgot about it and it faded into obscurity. I guess it got axed, who knows.
>>
>>150735460

Axed.

Not even mad, I stopped caring in the training arc when it was clear that the wind twin would never be even close to relevant.
>>
If he can fuck up a fun premise like Dragons Rioting, I don't see how generic fantasy shounen manga will be good.
>>
>>150733297
No power dragon = I don't care.

Unbelievably Best waifu.
>>
>>150735643
>MC will literally die if he gets sexually aroused

How is that a fun premise? I'm rather impressed he did so decently with it to be honest.
>>
>>150736970
Who is Power Dragon? Kyouka? Cause Kyouka was by far the best waifu even if she's basically just a Kanu fist fighter with an aggressive personality.
>>
>>150737067
Yeah, smiling dance dragon.
Too good for this world.
>>
>>150737023
>How is that a fun premise?

he has a way to not die and he's thrown into the worst place for his condition, how is it not?
>>
>>150737747
Blueballing harem protagonists isn't really a novel idea, this is just that taken to the extreme.
>>
>>150737819

taking something to its extreme is a staple of humour
>>
>>150737971
Taking something non-humorous to the extreme doesn't automatically make it humorous.
>>
>>150737023
Eh, the whole dying of arousal theme wasn't really prominent in the later chapters.

It wasn't even the part that was so fun about it. The Shounen parts were actually pretty good and I liked how strong the main character was. It wasn't too gary stu-ish and I liked the explanation that he got that strong because he was so dedicated to having a pure mind and body.
>>
>>150738144
I liked the manga, I just don't think the premise was good.
>>
>>150737023
MC that is a super-human artial martial master, you forget.
>>
>>150738222
That's bog standard.
>>
>>150733297
>Hero's Requiem
Any idea what's it about?
>>
>>150738373
MC is the red head in the middle his friends next to him get turned into the semen demons above.
>>
>>150738521
>Gender bender
Picked up
>>
>>150738019
Except it does
>>
>>150735571
Damn, does this happen a lot?
>>
>>150735571
>Axed.
It's still ongoing. In volumes at least. There's 8 volumes with 39 chapters, and apparently there will be at lest 1 more volume, making it 40+ chapters. In any case it's still more than "c.30 by Violent Scans (391d ago)".
>>
>>150735460
MC died a virgin I guess.
>>
>>150735460
the delinquent rich girl and main heroine both won I guess and MC finds out he can masturbate about 4 chapters before it ends
>>
post dragon rioting raws dammit
>>
>>150740928

>Boring Irrelevant technique dragon not even mentioned

Best end
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.