[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1481252347923s.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481252347923s.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
Let's discuss about Pythie Frederika.
We always talk about how fucking Pfle but what about Pythie.

I think she is a complex character, she does wrong but does good as well. Her ultimate goal is good and she doesn't projects herself on top of the end goal because she willingly takes the role of villain and has self awareness that her actions will come to bite her in the future.

But that's worth the price for the sake of changing LoM.

Her greatest work: Snow White.

However I think she also has low steem because she never tried to become her own ideal.
>>
Top Speed
Top Girl
>>
>>150713637
More like Top Dead.
>>
>>150713488
Not happening.

The act of killing would further prove to Pythie that whoever kills her isn't fit to be a MG.
However if they acted like one and pushed the grudges aside to defeat her without killing her would break Pythie's mindset that not anyone can be an ideal MG.
>>
the tvtropes and wiki pages bother me more than they should. Last I checked, they both said that losing MG powers kills the MG. This is false. Normally the selection process give a bunch of girls MG powers, selects one of them, then the rest simply lose their powers and memories of being MGs. This does not normally kill them.

The only one that appears to die this way was Ruler, since Nemurin kept her powers, even after death. Fav just killed those two to keep the lie going that losing your power = death.
>>
>>150714705
I don't have a TV tropes account, but someone should update it, its pretty sparse and a lot of character tropes and series tropes could be updated
>>
>>150714705
IIRC don't the MGs that get eliminated just get mindwiped. They don't lose their powers, they just forgot that they're MGs. Losing your powers probably does kill you.
>>
>>150714879
yeah, you're right, normally they just forget they can transform and lose their method of doing so, their powers aren't removed
>>
>>150714879
>Losing your powers probably does kill you.
The only source of this is Fav, who literally lied about every other detail about the MG selection process, and a direct counter example in the first death that was supposed to be caused by this. It is speculation that this is the case. I suppose I'll go on an archive binge to find a direct quote on the mechanics, if it even exists.

The only reason I can think of this being true is if the girl is past her natural age of death, and only being maintained alive by being a MG. Returning to human form, powers or not, kills them in that case.
>>
>>150715183
I'm inclined to believe Nemurin doesn't count simply because her powers make her God in the Dreamworld. Plus, regardless if Fav lies, there has to be some kind of killswitch if he was able to do those things.

That being said, I don't recall any other instance where this happens outside of Fav so we can't exactly prove our theories.
>>
How do you read Tepsekemei?
>>
>>150718426
テプセケメイ
Te-pu-se-ke-me-i
>>
Why is this here when there's literally another thread with the same image?
>>
>>150719360
>>
>>150719360
>>150719513
Lets try that again.

First thread had a typo in the thread title, this thread was created to try and rectify that problem and let the other one die, but people just kept using that one anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.