[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did it better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: compare.png (1MB, 1061x636px) Image search: [Google]
compare.png
1MB, 1061x636px
Who did it better?
>>
>>150708732
Love Hina did it first and better.

Keep in mind, a girl actually won at the end of Love Hina. There was a marriage. The MC was sincere.
>>
niether
>>
Worst girl won in them so both did it badly.
>>
Love Hina was the first not-DBZ anime I watched, back when it aired on Toonami.

Much better than Nisekoi
>>
>>150708732
Love Hina, obviously. The right was ridiculously dumb.
>>
>>150709080
Agreed. But they were both easily telegraphed as the winners, unfortunately
>>
File: 1275509577248.jpg (37KB, 397x367px) Image search: [Google]
1275509577248.jpg
37KB, 397x367px
>That feel when in Love Hina the winner was even more obvious from the start
>That feel when people shilled hard for Motoko and Shinobu regardless
Haremfags have been gluttons for punishment since forever.
>>
>>150709726
>That feel when people shilled hard for Motoko and Shinobu regardless

Even back then, I always knew it'd be either the tsundere or the sweet tall girl.

Motoko was undeniably best, though. No matter how low her chance was I wanted her to win
>>
>>150708732
>One defined the harem genre for years to come

>the other was loaded with as many cliches and bullshit as possible to make it popular because Naoishi's other works bombed like shit and this was his last chance to make something popular

I wonder
>>
>>150709726

It's always the same remember ToraDora? people got angry that Taiga ended up with Ryuji, It the fucking title!
>>
>>150708813
>Keep in mind, a girl actually won at the end of Love Hina.
Same for Nisekoi
>There was a marriage.
Raku and Chitoge also were getting married, Onoderpa even made wedding cake.
>The MC was sincere.
So was Raku.
>>150709080
Onodoormat lose so nope.
>>
>>150712768
To be fair, those people are retarded anyway.

The only other good girl in that show was the blue haired girl, but she didn't really match with Ryuuji
>>
File: 1471381941520.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
1471381941520.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>150712768
>It the fucking title!
>>
>>150713471
>Onoderpa
>Onodoormat
pls go and stay go
>>
>>150709726
While Naru was obviously the winner from the start, I do find it interesting that she's not originally the girl that Keitarou made the promise to go to Todai with, which was Mutsumi.
>>
>>150714292
I'm glad Akamatsu did that, though, even if I didn't want Naru to win.

It was kind of a subversion of those rom-com harem cliches/tropes that he himself had really helped modernize and popularize, and yet the childhood promise is more often played straight
>>
>>150708732
Nisekoi and it's not even close
Love Hina is garbage
>>
>>150714454
>Nisekoi
>good or original in any way
pick one
>>
>>150708732
love hina actually had plot points.
nisekoi gave characters unnecessary backstory then immediately pretended it never happened. hi im an active triad godfather who decided to drop everything and be your teacher cause i love raku, come the fuck on. then theres the whole yakuza,mafia,cops parent triangle that goes nowhere.

nisekoi had better art though
>>
>>150708732
Love Hina of course. Kaolla is still mai waifu.
>>
>>150714451
>It was kind of a subversion of those rom-com harem cliches/tropes that he himself had really helped modernize and popularize, and yet the childhood promise is more often played straight

Nisekoi did the promised-girl-loses too, so I guess subverting it is now a cliche.
>>
>>150708732
I want to FUCK that boy(female)
>>
>>150714663
>nisekoi had better art though
No one does sfw ecchi like Ken Akamatsu, though
>>
>>150714451
and now we live in a era where being a childhood friend is the best way to lose
>>
>>150714855
hes good now with uq and negima but love hina looks quite dated and the scans are godawful
>>
>>150714196
Borederafag pls
>>
>>150715227
>implying Tsugumi isn't the best girl.

I just think messing with a character's name like that is 12-year-old-who-just-got-into-politics tier
>>
>>150714743
Well, yeah. That WAS like 15 years ago, and it was likely that Akamatsu had written that part even before that. Think of how many harem mangas have been written since then.
>>
>>150715907
>Love Hina was 35 years ago
How time flies
>>
>>150708732
I thought they were both shit. Love Hina was better but still pretty bad.
>>
>>150708732
I actually finished Love Hina while I dropped Nisekoi around the time the chink was introduced. Both were awful though.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.