[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NTR is fucked up when it's the guy getting cucked >Perfectly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1479993904213.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1479993904213.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>NTR is fucked up when it's the guy getting cucked
>Perfectly okay when a married guy is fucking a random semen demon in some doujin
Explain yourself
>>
Sexuality is different for men and women.
Women generally have the power of knowledge when it comes to children, that's why men are more jealous and a male getting NTR'd is more fucked up. It triggers our basic instincts of protecting our bloodline as opposed to raising someone else's.
>>
>>150688030
A key that can open all locks is a master key.
A lock that let itself be opened by many keys is a shitty lock. Now:

>Key=penis
>Lock=pussy
>Going to the locksmith to make a new shiny key when the old one works perfectly fine
>Not changing your old and busted lock for a new, smooth and younger one

There you go
>>
>an ugly fat guy marrying a cute girl is fucked up
>but it's perfectly okay when I'm the fat guy
That's just how it is.
>>
>>150688140
/thread

women don't instinctively fear a man impregnating someone else, they fear the potential loss of support and security of being potentially altogether abandoned.

men OTOH have to worry about having their bloodline Darwin'd out by an unfaithful partner.
>>
>>150688202
But people aren't locks and keys
>>
>>150688202
Anime girls live a hard life
>>
>>150689813
Well getting fapped at by thousands of hikki neets while being cummed on by faceless old men must be hard
>>
>>150688030
Because generally, women are not missing out on reproductive opportunities when being cheated on. Women's investment in men also involve things other things like provision or protections, and if those are fulfilled sometimes they are not as picky. Although for a men to be NTR could potentially means missing out on the reproductive chances. Women passing on their genes doesn't matter whose dick was put in them.
>>
The second case isn't usually played for drama in doujins. Those are usually the type where if he didn't outright say he had a wife, you'd never know. If it was a sex-fueled drama about a girl's husband being led astray, however, you could find that plot in a josei magazine, not an H anthalogy.
>>
>>150690172
This.
>>
>Perfectly okay when a married guy is fucking a random semen demon in some doujin

No it's not. I like my faceless old men unmarried, thank you.
>>
>>150688030
That isn't my position really, but I'm sure the strawman you're looking to address will show up.

>>150688202
A gun that can fire many different cartridges can be a good gun.
A cartridge that fits in many different guns isn't necessarily a good thing.

These analogies are kind of dumb.
>>
It isn't traditional values need to be upheld.
>>
>>150690659
Did you forget a comma?
>>
>>150688140
Yandere characters are a thing you know.
I don't know why everybody on this board tries to apply 3D logic to 2D on everything.
>>
>>150688030
I can't self-insert when the one being cucked is a woman
>>
>>150690659
Tradition for the sake of tradition is as worthless as progress for the sake of progress, stand back and evaluate things (preferably on a case by case basis), instead of aping ancestors thoughtlessly.
>>
>>150688030

I like the former tbqh.
>>
>>150690609
Sasuga /k/-kun
>>
>implying either way is good
NTRing girls are disgusting sluts and multiple waifus will destroy your raifu
>>
>>150688093
What?
>>
>>150688030
all women are sluts
>>
Oh look, it's the pseudo-scientific thread of the day.
Real answer: most posters here are men who, usually, self insert as the male MC. 1+1=?
Also, Makoto from School Days is one of the most hated MCs ever because he constantly cheated on his girlfriend, so it's not true that people here think reverse NTR is ok.
>>
>>150692188
Get out of /a/ and go study.
>>
>Female NTR, cucking the guy
>"OH GOD I LOVE DICKS I CAN NEVER GO BACK TO MY HUSBAND AGAIN OH GOD PLEASE RAVAGE MY PUSSY OH LOOOOORD IN HEAVENS FUCK ME IN MY BUTT TOO PLEASE I BEG YOU!"

>Male NTR, cucking the girl
>"Now I get to fuck two girls instead of one."
>>
>>150692257
that only applies to 3d anon
>>
>>150693920
Cute 2d girls are sluts for the man they love
>>
>>150693001
The writing in H-doujins is really shit and all over the place, who'da thunk?
>>
>>150692188
Just a /pol/dditor who got lost.
>>
>>150693001
Well if the female tried to do it the male way and her husband accepted then anons would be screeching about how he's a pathetic cuck.
Additionally, the women are often written to be cruel bitches to appeal to the audience.
>>
>>150695125
Except loads of black lilith protags pass the girls around to get them fucked silly before taking them as sexslave wifes
>>
File: 1229662125957.jpg (44KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
1229662125957.jpg
44KB, 640x432px
>being anything other than an unrepentant vanillafag for your waifu only
>>
File: IMG_2333.jpg (29KB, 407x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2333.jpg
29KB, 407x253px
>>150691139
What do you have against cute guns?
>>
Double standards.
>>
>>150688030
The onus of cheating is always on the woman
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.