[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Looks at Fune wo Amu's position It hurts bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Fall 2016 anime.png (68KB, 1600x580px) Image search: [Google]
Fall 2016 anime.png
68KB, 1600x580px
>Looks at Fune wo Amu's position
It hurts bros
>>
>>150676543
Nigga if there ain't nothing to shitpost about /a/ will never talk about it besides threads during episode of airing.

Great fucking show anyways.
>>
Well, since >commie and there is no alternative except buying it from amazon.
>>
>>150676543
It's garbage so there's no real loss here.
>>
>>150676543
half of them have the same fucking color as each other

shit chart
>>
>>150676543
>hibike getting btfo by flip floppers and yaoi on ice

Hilarious.
>>
>>150677122
What's so hilarious about that?
>>
>>150678198
Kyoani fanboys think their show is huge and it isn't. Nobody on /a/ cares about it compared to yoi or flip flappers.
>>
I prefer to have a small focused discussion.
I'm not even bothering with threads in the upper half.
>>
>>150678302
Hibike is a year old series. It's already been discussed a lot, keep in mind that most of us are already aware of spoilers and we've discussed them countless of times since last year. YoI and FliFla are original and there's much more speculation going on.

Hibike is popular but those two other shows are new and hot. Except FliFla in Japan which is doing horribly.
>>
>>150678410
Hibike isn't being discussed because it wasn't that popular or interesting to discuss to begin with and it's a season 2 so a lot of people won't even watch just because of that.
>>
>>150676543
A bunch of doutei autismos don't really need to watch a show about themselves. That's my excuse anyway.
>>
>>150678514
Hibike threads often get 120~ IPs when they reach bump limit, same with YoI and FliFla. It is as popular as those two but like I said YoI and FliFla lend themselves to more speculation and discussion since they're new and original. Have some common sense, please.
>>
>>150678408
I bet you're missing lotsa between-the-lines shit anons came up with in floppers threads.
>>
>>150678596
Hibike threads take 2 days to get that man posts.
>>
>>150678684
Only 4-5 days after airing day, we've already had 2 today, and the third one is currently on 300 posts
>>
>>150678613
Possibly. But I'm not going to spend more time reading posts than it does to watch the show.
What do they even discuss? The show hasn't even aired yet and they've had hundreds of posts in a few hours.
>>
>>150678943
Speculation and theories, often always wrong.
>>
Go back discuss animu rather than these metashit. You can watch all of them, and fanbase tag is ridiculous.
>>
>>150676543
>the same people making 20 gushing posts each means something
this graph means literally nothing
>>
>>150679894
It means those shows are discussed more on /a/ quite plainly and undisputedly.
>>
>flip FLOPpers
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.