[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never got why in DU the villains of the week did anything the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1481070938649.png (152KB, 206x331px) Image search: [Google]
1481070938649.png
152KB, 206x331px
I never got why in DU the villains of the week did anything the boss villains said
>>
>>150658710
We went over this, the only one you could argue was forced was Toyohiro, everyone else did it for their own sake.
>>
>>150658969
>Hazamada
>Ken
>Yuya
>Terunosuke
>Cheap Trick
>>
>>150658710
Because if someone penetrates you, you become their bitch and you do what they tell you.
>>
>>150659072
Hazamada explicitly said he did it for the sake of driving Jotaro out.
Ken liked Rock Paper Scissors.
Yuuya could heal from his wounds if he absorbed energy.
Terunosuke liked reading people and wanted to test his powers out.
Cheap Trick's a dick.

It's more just Yoshihiro pointing them in their vicinity.
>>
>>150660266
>>Yuuya could heal from his wounds if he absorbed energy.

Why did he specifically target Josuke

>Terunosuke liked reading people and wanted to test his powers out.

Why did he specifically target Josuke
>>
>>150660390
It's Yoshihiro telling them to do it. Here's your power, now try it out on this guy.
>>
>>150660496
Obviously attacking them was more trouble than its worth. Why would Yuuya waste a whole day chasing Josuke when he could have just succ'd Rohan and found someone else? Miyamoto also didn't need to try to kill Josuke if he was "just trying out his powers"
>>
>>150660592
Josuke followed Rohan and already got sniffed.
>>
Teru, specifcally, was a huge asshole. A magic photo ghost stabbed him with an arrow that brought out a psychic manifestation of his inner self, and that inner self enjoyed seeing people get scared. Then magic photo ghost gave him a list of people to capture/kill and Teru was like "Hell yeah I'm down, let's go torture some strangers to death, sounds like fun lol".
>>
>>150660730
Yeah but why did he follow Josuke? Wouldn't it be faster to go after someone else and just heal up and leave?
>>
>>150660592
>Why would Yuuya waste a whole day chasing Josuke when he could have just succ'd Rohan and found someone else

Only stand users can see his trap room and Highway Star acts remotely as long as Yuuya isn't around, also Yuuya says something about how he needs to suck up stand users to fully recover.

> Miyamoto also didn't need to try to kill Josuke if he was "just trying out his powers"

He didn't need to but he wanted to. Like many JoJo villans he got to cocky and thought he was definetly going to beat Josuke and Yuuya

I'm more curious what this guys deal was. He goes through the trouble of killing a dude and attracting the attention of powerful stand users to get the stand arrow, but litterly does nothing with it except shoot 2 rats. He revealed his identity to Josuke and Koichi when he really didn't fucking need to and after Josuke beat him instead of retreating he goes after the boat to kill Joseph even though RHCP was in a highly weakend state and Jotaro was on the boat as well
>>
Because stand users attract other stand users.
>>
>>150662115
Thats gay.
>>
>>150658710
Because Part 4 is the worst written but for some reason most well regarded part in the series.
>>
>>150662314
That sociopathic manlet's ramblings are the foundation for the rest of the series

Same with family being literally connected and fate
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.