[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are officially the top 5 ongoing manga in japan: One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Vinsmoke_Reiju_Portrait.png (66KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
Vinsmoke_Reiju_Portrait.png
66KB, 265x265px
These are officially the top 5 ongoing manga in japan:

One Piece
Kingdom
Attack On Titan
Haikyu!!
Seven Deadly Sins

How do you feel about that?
>>
>>150654803
I'm honestly surprised Haikyu and NnT are beating BnHA.

also sad that Nakaba caught the Japanese flu and is in the hospital. RIP /ss/ man.
>>
>>150654803

I wonder how many of these will still be here 5 years from now.
>>
>>150654803
>one piece
is that trash manga still going?
>go to island
>wow it's all so cool
>not cool as it seems
>someone cries/get kidnapped
>the war starts
>straws wins

repeat forever
gg Oda
>>
>>150654803
I like One Piece, I don't like Titans, I don't feel anything about the other three
>>
fujoshi strong
>>
>>150654803
Nothing much.

People can support whatever the fuck they like.
>>
inb4 people say japan has shit taste because of what japanese normies like.
>>
>>150654803
>garbage
>never heard of it
>ok
>never bothered with it
>never heard of it
>>
>>150655754
>repeat forever
Can you list some longrunning battle shounen that don't follow a similar pattern?
>>
>>150655923
How can a thinking human being like Titans more than One Piece?
>>
>>150656069
not that anon but i like both and can definitely see how. One Piece is really fucking long and usually each arc takes some time to get really interesting, although that is usually what ended making its popularity since one of the main good things about is seeing all the things coming together. AoT feels like a more contained story and you get the feeling of progress way more than OP, I guess if you don't have time/patience that is bound to be more enjoyable
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1200x781px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1200x781px
>>150655754

t. Butthurt Togashifag

Number 1 best selling manga in the world.
>>
File: tumblr One Piece.png (2MB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr One Piece.png
2MB, 1280x1097px
>>150656959

Let's face it though, 99% of the people that hate this series on /a/ fall under one or all of the following:

>shitposters
>never actually read the manga just meming for (You)
>butthurt fans of other dead or finished Shonen
>actual fans of One Piece that just like shitposting to derail OP threads.
>hate it because it's mainstream.

This could be applied to pretty much any popular Shonen in existence. Since it doesn't get more popular the OP it's usually the one that gets the most hate.

>inb4 I'm implying One Piece is perfect and amazing.

I'm not. There's tons of valid criticism as to why it isn't.
>>
>>150657226
One Piece and SnK threads are literally full off everything /a/ hates about tumblr and reddit. You can't deny this. And it's not even shitposting. SaNa and [insert snk ship] fags are completely serious. This is no reverse bait. This is unfiltered cancer. People don't hate the two series to death, but the threads sure as hell help too do it.
>>
File: luffy remastered.webm (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
luffy remastered.webm
2MB, 300x225px
>>150657303

I agree with you 100%. I wasn't trying to say it wasn't. One Piece threads have been terminal cancer for a while now. I think it went nuclear once Naruto ended and those that use to crowd Nardo threads jumped in to the Wan Piss threads to shitpost massively.

The shippers need to be banned on site. They are the most annoying motherfuckers on there. I don't even care about the forced "hack" meme or whatever else they throw on there. As long as they get rid of those SaNa/LuNa/Fra/Rob and whatever other faggot pairing those shitheads made.
>>
>>150654803
How the fuck does a manga about male volleyball get so popular?

do japs even play volleyball?
>>
>>150657621

It's got 'hot guys' in it and gay undertones. Another manga that survives purely on fujos.
>>
>>150657226
thats got to be one of the shittiest "fanart" I have ever seen, sometimes I think these people see themselves as someone that will never be really good at it and them go the route of trying to not be the best but the that cause the must shock, all for attention.
>>
>>150658126

No, it's just Tumblr fagging up everything they touch. This artist literally likes to take any attractive female and turn them into a disgusting tranny, because that's how real womyn look like.
>>
>>150654803
>Seven Deadly Sins
is this any good?
>>
>>150654803
>One Piece
used to be good
>Kingdom
shallow battle manga
>Attack On Titan
author had to change his plans, it shows
>Seven Deadly Sins
used to be good, now it's kinda meh
>>
>>150660290
Worth reading, enjoyed almost every chapter.
>>
>>150654803
>One Piece
Arguably the only good battle shounen manga right now

>Kingdom
Absolutely based from top to bottom.

>Attack On Titan
Trash.

>Haikyu
Expected gay shit, got nice volleyball action instead.

>Seven Deadly Sins
Started out with tons of promise but has devolved into MUH POWER LEVELS MUH NAKAMA MUH TRAINING ARC, literally horseshit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.