[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Lelouch had Nunnally chained exactly where he would fall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why did Lelouch had Nunnally chained exactly where he would fall dying?
I mean, he knows she's messed up from memories of seeing her mother killed right in front of her and now he wants her to watch her brother die?
>>
>>150651706

You forgot that she was blind?
>>
>>150651753
The story is that she went blind because of the shock of seeing her mother killed in front of her, which is actually a Geass fabricated memory.

By the time Lelouch died, she was no longer blind.
>>
>>150651753
I think you forgot that she wasn't blind.
>>
Why did he even have her chained up again?
>>
Also, Jeremiah didn't bother un-Geassing the students so nobody from the Academy remembers Nunnally.
>>
>>150651910
>>150652318
But she was blinded at the moment.
>>
>>150652378
Sister fetish and to look like an asshole
>>
When Suzaku touches the immortal C.C., he sees a flash of C.C's memories.

When Nunnally touches the LIVING and IMMORTAL body of Lelouch at the end of S2, she sees a flash of his memories.

Lelouch is now immortal like CC is. When a non-Geass user touches an immortal, they see a flash of the immortal person's memories.

What are the requirements to go from being a Geass user to a immortal Geass contractor? I haven't seen this in years, so I forget how CC went from a Geass user to an immortal.
>>
>>150652526
he did in the picture dramas
>>
>>150652663
A normal person can gain a Geass from a Code user.

A Geass user can replace their Geass with a Code from their contractor OR can take a Code from another without losing their Geass (we think)
>>
>>150652663
Or it was because she could recognize people by touching their hand.
>>
>>150652764
And this phenomenon is called CODE Geass
>>
>>150652852
Shit we really are the Code Geass Resurrection of Lelouch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.