[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 2014 UBW a fine adaptation of the VN route? Almost done reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (98KB, 230x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 230x326px
Is 2014 UBW a fine adaptation of the VN route? Almost done reading fate route and I'm curious if I can watch the anime instead of reading the whole of UBW route; I really want to watch the beautifully animated adaptation but I know I won't have interest if I already know the plot from the VN.
>>
The adaptation is okay, but not nearly as good as the VN. It's fine to watch the anime as long as you have read the VN.
>>
>>150638176
Read the VN first, and watch the anime for the fight scenes. There are some parts that are done decently well (first half of S1, second half of S2), but the rest is mediocre.
>>
>>150638176

Don't listen to memesters, the anime was Good feel free to watch it.
>>
>>150638176
Look, i read first the VN then watched the anime and enjoy it a lot.

But i can understand people saying is shit, if you don't understand already what's going on, the plot doesn't help a lot
>>
>>150639001
This. There are some good fight scenes with awesome visuals and movement, but overall the animation and compositions are pretty bland. Most episodes weren't very good, either. I was not very engaged in the anime, it just felt very lacking for what I expected should have been a good show. There are a couple key scenes and fights in the 2nd season that are pretty good though (and the first season is pretty solid overall).
>>
UBW is pretty fast-paced compared to Fate, just read it and watch the animu. And download the DEEN's movie ost.
>>150639480
Agree, among other things the emotional parts like "you're strong Berserker" were pretty weak compared to the VN. Episode 20 was pretty good though.
>>
>>150638176
Read it you will have a different point of view specialy for the character
>>
Watch the anime and you'll think of Shirou as a faggot who likes to do protagonist stuff.

Read the VN and you'll think of Shirou as a pretty deep character.
>>
never got around to finishing ataraxia

i reinstalled win8 recently so its not on my pc. what should i use to mount the iso. I know daemontools is malware now.
>>
read the vn first

then watch fate zero

avoid the first anime

ubw anime is mroe or less the same as ubw route with some added scenes and some changed story, particularly for casters back story

ubw movie is all the action packed into an hour and half movie that throws pacing out the window

ataraxia if you want fanservice

everything else is not neccesary in the slightest
>>
>beautifully animated
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
The route is >20 hours. The anime is not.
>>
>>150640080
Back to /v/ with you
>>
>>150638176
The adaptation is great, sadly the material it's adapting is shit. UBW is a shit route, and we'll never get the main route animated properly.
>>
>>150640080
Please do enlighten me about how it's isn't. Looks miles better than 99.99% of similarly action-oriented anime.
>>
>>150639341
It was okay at best.
>>
>>150640888
Hey, I like Saber too but...UBW was the best route bud. Heavens feel could have been the best if it was purely Illya based and sakura was left in the trash where she belongs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.