[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you watch Kyousougiga? What did you think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0725.jpg (250KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
250KB, 1024x723px
Did you watch Kyousougiga? What did you think of it?
>>
>>150634553
OVAs or TV?
>>
>>150634553
I enjoyed it a lot, and have some of the OST on my phone
Lots of really great scenes, even among those that weren't in the ONA
>>
Great OP
>>
Apparently Matsumoto might be doing a feature film.
>>
great op, vivid colors / style story line was ok
characters had personality Wish i could know more about their world tho. outside of it being from a painting
>>
>>150637406
If so they that's a great reason for her to have ditch Kekkai Sensen (which wasn't even that good),a Kyousougiga film would have more of chance of being good than KS ever would.
>>
>>150634553
Pretty good up to episode 6ish. Then the animation and story just sort of fell apart, like they ran out of budget or something.

Still, for what it's worth, those first few episodes are worth watching all on their own. The introduction to the family really sticks out in memory as almost like a disney fairy tale style beginning.
>>
>>150639630
I read on 2ch that TOHO should announce a new animated film on Friday and there were rumours/speculating that it might be Matsumotos.
>>
one of the most visually impressWAAAAHHHH I WANT MOMMY WHERE'S MOMMY
>>
>>150634553
overrated shit
>>
>>150640406
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>150634553
Amazing ONAs, shit TV series.
>>150637406
So Toei, just after fucking over the series beyond salvation, gives enough money for a movie? Fuck them.
>>
>>150642052
>Amazing ONAs, shit TV series.
I think it's the other way around. ONAs and OVA were chaotic as fuck while the TV series had some thime to flesh out the characters and the plot

also it was comfy as fuck
>>
>>150642052
Probably not Toei. The producer in question is involved with Hosodas films.
>>
>>150634553
Kill la Kill's bitch during that season
>>
>>150642052
The producer said he is currently working with a young female director in her 30s making comparisons to hosoda and Miyazaki saying she was a genius and Rie is 31.
>>
>>150642723
And considering she isn't doing BBB season 3 for "reasons" there's speculation it's her.
>>
More like KUSOgiga, am i right
>>
>>150642523
KlK suffered less for schedule and budget bullshit, and that's saying something.
>>
>>150634553
it was a great show, the art style was awesome, the music was great, and it had a heart warming family bond plot.

9/10 for me
>>
>>150634553
Love it with passion, every character was lovable, the art style was amazing alongside the OST.
I liked the TV story even though it's an incomplete idea of what Todo had in mind.

Recollections of a Black Rabbit (ONA 5) is still one of my favorites shorts of all time, it's just so great to watch after the TV series.
>>
>>150643504
You know Izumi Todo is just a collective pen name right?
>>
File: SAM_0404.jpg (2MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0404.jpg
2MB, 4320x2432px
like it up to episode 5 as well, it was when the parents got back things started going full retard and you wondered what all that foreshadowing was about.

At least it was gloriously retarded instead of being outright bad.
>>
>>150643855
Yeah, but I think it's safe to assume that Todo includes Matsumoto and other people doing the script.
>>
>>150644090
Yeah of course.
>>
>>150634553
I liked it, minus Koto's voice. Now I have Flip Flappers to give me the feel this gave me back then.
>>
Inferior Uchouten Kazoku
>>
>>150634553
The production was fantastic but the story felt like a pretentious mess. It'd probably be better if I rewatched it to try and actually understand what was happening.
>>
>>150646780
It's nothing like Uchouten Kazoku.
>>
I liked it.
The ending was a boring info dump but everything before then was great.
>>
>>150647418
They're both stories about eccentric families going through some shit.
>>
>>150649853
So is Evangelion.
>>
>>150646937
Felt like the other way around to me, there was so much cost-cutting it was crazy. Toei really fucked it over. The story was pretty easy to follow, especially since the beginning over every episode said it was a show about a family, thus everything we saw was related to that.
>>
I remember that folks didn't exactly love the ending, but I found it to be a great ending. It was like a storybook from start to finish, just with an ending we didn't expect.

OVAs did set quite the mood, but the full series fulfilled everything I wanted. Easily one of my favorite shows.
>>
>>150650400
The actual ending was fine, it was the episode before it with Inari going "durr hurr I'm depressed and want to kill the universe" for 2 minutes straight with almost no animation that made people not like the direction it went.
>>
File: 1385570555965.jpg (150KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1385570555965.jpg
150KB, 1440x810px
>>150634553
I followed it ever since the 5minute CM first was revealed, and I liked the ONAs and TV series a lot!

also hottest anime mom desu
>>
>>150651613
ONAs >TV
>>
>>150651613
While I agree with you, anons ending their opinions with an exclamation mark always make me suspect them of baiting or being mentally unstable.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.