[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn I want to kill this bitch Was that the intention? To

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

God damn I want to kill this bitch
Was that the intention? To make such an annoying autistic character?
Do people like this actually exist? I have seen plenty of social awkward people but never like this, her actions makes me want to gas her, why is Yuu even friends with this garbage character?
>>
File: Tomokoxmas.jpg (171KB, 715x722px) Image search: [Google]
Tomokoxmas.jpg
171KB, 715x722px
>>150621520
She's a caricature of social retard shut-ins who hyper obsess over their waifus and shit.

Replace the gender with a dude and you'd have half of /a/.
>>
File: rekt.png (589KB, 674x439px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
589KB, 674x439px
>>150621520
>>
>>150621592
>half
That's a pretty conservative estimate, don't you think?
>>
Is she bisexual?
>>
>OP said hate Tomoko but he can't stop thinking about her.
I found a real-life Tsundere.
>>
>>150621520
she has plenty of things the majority of the anime watchers have.
>>
>>150621520
you dont understand
>>
>>150621520
>Was that the intention? To make such an annoying autistic character?
Yes. She gets better though.
>Do people like this actually exist?
Yes.
>why is Yuu even friends with this garbage character?
She's an airhead

>>150623398
She would fuck anyone who gives her some love probably.
>>
>>150624328
>>150624533
It's fine to be social awkward, it's not fine to treat people like shit that actually cares about you
IE, Yuu, her brother
>>
>>150621520
>tfw to alpha to like Tomoko
>>
Fuck same here. I want to make Tomoko my waifu but she's so freaking autistic that being in a relationship with her would feel like a chore.
>>
>>150623398
Heteroflexible

Like prison inmates she's probably straight but given the lack of human contact from anyone not in her family she probably wouldn't give up a chance to switch teams if what she was offered was attractive enough
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.