[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No. Please. Not like this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Fuck.png (419KB, 1115x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.png
419KB, 1115x1600px
No. Please. Not like this.
>>
Don't worry, it's just bullshit and she comes back at will thanks to the loltimetravel retardation.
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>i know
>>
File: DEAHT.jpg (28KB, 626x337px) Image search: [Google]
DEAHT.jpg
28KB, 626x337px
>I know
>>
>>150604013
Only when she needs to cockblock him.
>>
File: every fucking romance manga.jpg (258KB, 567x2216px) Image search: [Google]
every fucking romance manga.jpg
258KB, 567x2216px
>>
>>150603874
the power of the Witch of FEELS
>>
Did someone say... I know?
>>
What is with nips and those kinda of endings?
>>
>>150604908
Hoshi no samidare is overrated.
>>
>>150605044
Not it isn't.

Also, iB tries really hard to be Hoshi no Samidare.
>>
I sincerely hope that if Aka gets a chance at iB again he changes up Yume's fate. It's pretty bullshit that the best girl ended up like that while everyone else was perfectly fine.
>>
>>150604226
that fucking manga that everytime the heroine say love to mc she disappears then reappear as a different girl.
>>
>>150605065
doesn't change the fact the HnS is overrated
>>
>>150605430
I disagree, anon.
>>
>>150605192
That would be some cop out bullshit.

But hell if I wouldn't rejoice if that happens.
>>
>>150605515

It would only be a cop out in the context of the original. His work was rushed in the end to finish it up and a lot of things went unresolved. His afterword mentions going back and potentially restarting it which can allow him to make any changes he so chooses, such as fixing the rushed ending he made and more importantly giving Yume a better ending that doesn't result in her dying before she even becomes an adult. It just rubbed me the wrong way that she was the best character in the manga and he did that shit to her and it was only her to boot. I hope he learned his lesson.
>>
>>150603874
iB was too good for this sinful earth
>>
>>150605289
Which one?
>>
>>150603874
Stupid witch, why did she have to die?
>>
File: p.png (528KB, 1027x1039px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
528KB, 1027x1039px
>>
>>150606176
Pretty sure that anon is talking about Fujimi Lovers.
Too bad translations are dead, just one or two chapters away from the end IIRC. But I heard that it ended on a cliffhanger so
>>
>>150604908
>Mangafox
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.