[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: FUCK.png (52KB, 527x809px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
52KB, 527x809px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK YOU, MIACH, AND FUCK YOU, GEEZERS.
>>
;_:
>>
wtf is this gay shit?
>>
>>150597372
Harmony, baka.
>>
Just looked at the movie - they fucked up Miach's design big time. When reading, I pictured something like pic related, not some lanky silver-haired flatty. Skipped a fuckload of content, as well.
>>
File: Maiko_Ōgure_face_(Sketch).png (88KB, 510x290px) Image search: [Google]
Maiko_Ōgure_face_(Sketch).png
88KB, 510x290px
>>150598128
Forgot the picture. Jesus, they made her creepy as fuck.
>>
File: harmony_sPV01_004.jpg (220KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
harmony_sPV01_004.jpg
220KB, 960x540px
>>150598152
>>
>>150598179
>>150598152
Are they the same person?
>>
>>150598420
No, the first one was what I'd pictured she'd look like. In the novel, there aren't any descriptions for the characters themselves - until I saw the anime, I had no fucking idea that the MC is a redhead that looks a lot like Kurisu (I pictured the Major from GitS), and Miach...a tall, lanky, and relatively flat character that acts like a psychopath (I'd pretty much pictured Maiko from KLK, and some of Nina - from CG). She shouldn't have stood out this fucking much.

So fucking what if her tiny ethnicity have a gene that makes them not have a conciousness? Do you have to make her design that drastic in comparison to the rest of the characters? This reminded me of fucking Naruto, with the Uchiha clan and the Hyuuga thing looking unique.
>>
>>150596813
Literally what is this awfully written fanfic tier shit? Not /a/.
>>
>>150598581
>Fucking designer are you fucking retarded? that doesn't look like anything someone that actually read this shit could have imagined
Every fucking time
>>
>>150598654
It IS /a/. The guy got 3 anime movies, all based on his books. They should've been all released in 2016, but the manglobe situation delayed the last one.
>>
>>150596813
It was shit anyways
>>
>>150598675
>reads books
>has good grades
>plenty of people want to be her friends, but she pushes them away
>is a bit of a tomboy that doesn't give a fuck
>suicidal tendencies
>loves "old" mediums - e.g. real, paper books, instead of tablets and AR
>a cocksleeve for Russian generals and soldiers in her youth

How the fuck do you make that out to be a girl like >>150598179, instead of >>150598152? Who the fuck would want to be a friend with a creepy looking silver-haired lanklet? I can totally picture the russians having a field day raping her and putting gun barrels in her mouth while screaming "THIS IS STEEL, THIS IS POWER!"
>>
>>150599082
Honestly, agreed. The build-up was nice, the pacing was also good, but in hindsight, the "characters" weren't much of characters themselves. Besides the 3 friends, everybody out there existed mostly for infodumps. Even Mihie is an infodump character, to a degree.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.